Ben Shapiro Speaks Against Bullying of Transgenders

>"for the record I am 100% against bullying as someone who was bullied mercilessly in high-school I am not one for bullying. The idea that you'd beat up someone because their transgender or you don't like someone is horrible"

youtube.com/watch?v=gkONHNXGfaM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cio4tljeKuY
youtube.com/watch?v=l9zy00qc8U0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshiva_University_High_Schools_of_Los_Angeles
imgur.com/a/09ieS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>because their transgender
OP confirmed for retarded

I don't like Shapiro and he is a very lame conservative, but he's one of the most visibly anti-trans people in the media. He constantly explains that they're mentally ill. Here, he's simply speaking out against bullying and violence.

If you bully somebody this day and age you just give their beliefs power.

> as someone who was bullied mercilessly in high school

God, these kikes are GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED to playing the victim, I SWEAR.

Why would you attack someone who does something you don't like? That's wrong and being wrong is for niggers

BIG

I thought bullying is what traditional white cultures had

youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs

no one gives a shit about your kike e-celebs
Also kys and sage

the reason trannies are such a big thing now is because bullying hardly happens anymore
we need more bullying

as someone who is 5'5" and homosexual, i am for bullying. i didn't have to tell anybody in highschool and transfags don't have to pressure others to accept their version of reality. not only that, but they hate gays and do unhealthy things to themselves to attract straight men. it baffles me that most gays in the lgbt community are for the loss of some of their fellow faggots to this lunacy.

Bullying is very common actually. I was just beaten and robbed by my bullies last wednesday on my way home from school, and yes im 18 before you claim underage.

We dont need to bully them. We just need to keep making it clear that its a destructive lifestyle that shouldnt be promoted or normalized, showing relative mental health, suicide etc rates and so on. When it comes to bullying, the shitskins will do that to them which will be an added redpill for them, the fag community and the overall left.

Actually, i like bullying
>t. tranny

I agree with him. Bullying should be reserved for kids with potential for improvement. Trannies forfeited any potential for improvement they might have had. As such, they should just be killed.

Or maybe we can get the Trannies to bully the weak kids. That way, the kid either grows a pair, or he snaps and stabs one to death. Win-win.

>Or maybe we can get the Trannies to bully the weak kids.
kek, why not?

>posts a video literally called "DESTROYING TRANSGENDERISM"
>claiming it's supporting transgenders
typical goyish shilling tactic

dear fucking god alyosha, are you here all the fucking time?

He has to say stuff like this for the record, whats he supposed to say? All trannies should be killed? His demographic is baby boomer magapedes and BASED spics/ mullatos, so hes only watching out for his carreer.
Ben Shapiro is actually more hardlined than gavin and every other alt lighter but because he supports israel nothing he says can ever be valid? Grow up

Most of the time, yes. Is something wrong with that?

obligatory

I literally got the quote from the video DUMBFUCK

grow up please

Those aren't bullies, those are niggers. Its not that they hate you its just that they're niggers and robbing and beating people is what they do.

yes, to be a good trap you need proper exercise, diet and skincare

I get the sense that you are a mix.
A self-aware degenerate yet also a really cool guy too.
Honest, decent, real, down to earth. You stand for something and others know it.
Thanks for that .gif you cool faggot.

If you keep viewing jews like they are some NPC evil character that does not have human emotions, then nobody will ever get on board with adressing the JQ.
Mike Enoch and other more sensible white nationalists actually realize that jews act the way they do for a reason and thats why they are so popular.

All trannies SHOULD be killed. Go back to T_D if you enjoy watered down conservative bullshit.

Cunt.

Bullying is nature's way of toughening these kids up and straighten them out.

>as someone who was bullied mercilessly in high-school
no surprise there

He could try getting a real job. Same for the rest of those faggots.

How does that stop me from shitposting on pol though?

Actually they do hate me. They often hit peoples books out of their hands in the hall and call them bitches. The reason they targeted me is I embarassd them because they tried to do it to me I pulled the sheet i was carrying back. They said "fuck you bitch" and slapped my face with an upwards swing. I said "shut the fuck up " and quickly shoved him back. They were about to beat me up in the halls but a teacher came out of his classroom and saw. A lot of students saw and it embarrassed them so they beat me up and stole my wallet when i got off the bus.

follow the shekels lil benji how did that Michelle Fields fiasco work out you were exposed for the cuck hack you are not even worth a free listen now you poof

fpbp

you're supposed to do something back. your life is only going to get exponentially worse if you take shit like that.

>trannies are ~0.02% of the population
>making a huge issue out of it to enforce unnatural gender norms on the entire society

who might be behind this

Ok but what do you say about "bullys" who try to feminize men and turn them into trannys/futas what would you do with those?

Underage kekfags that are blithering idiots, what do ?
Make them write lines or shoot in the face ?
Give your opines on this matter, nao.

Tits or GTFO

Didn't he say something like he didn't give a golly gosh about preserving the white race as well?

it should stop you from being here all the time and afaik its already 24+ in russia

What could i have done against 4 black guys one of which is a foot taller than me?

First of all im not an alt lighter and Ive listened to the daily shoah since it started. Ben has a pretty big role in the alt right by being the entry level conservative for normies.
I found the alt right through milo and ben how ever stupid it might sound, but they are a key player in recruitment for the alt right whether they know it or not.
shitting on the people who are doing the dirty work is not noble, and even though alt lighters are usually deceptive jews, they do what they do well.

A kike is acting kikeish.

This does not deserve a thread.

No digits, no tits
I dont actually spend a lot of my time here, maybe few hours a day, and only if theres any tranny threads up.

i certainly don't advocate violence on the internet, but it's not like it'd be hard to find out where they live. get creative.

Sic your mom on them, punk.
Mods, get rid of this kiddie fukstick, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cio4tljeKuY

this is him a nutshell

I do know where they live. I'm not going to do anything. The police already arrested the one who initiated it and the others have been suspended.

I'm 18 and that's sort of what i did, my parents called the cops on them. 3 have been suspended one's criminally charged and will probably go to juvy.

jesus christ will he ever get a good microphone.
using a fucking studio is not that expensive even

instead of bullying them, we should be exterminating them

His SISTER IS LITERALLY A TRANNY !!

mark my words and check that naked image of (((her))) again !
See that it pushed it's penis abd balls behind its legs !!?!

not really. people are "recruited" by their life experiences, not by youtube kikes. people like Kike Shapiro and Mr. Lauren Southern just say things they think will make them shekels. the only thing they "recruit" are easily manipulated children who spend too much time on Jootube.

>mark my words and check that naked image of (((her))) again !
if the image is what i think it is then thats not his sister thats rachel from umass and she is not a tranny

Does He want to transition into a LAMPSHADE?

I agree. They shouldn't be bullied. They need to be euthanized.

not totally true. Most of the people on the "alt right" I know came here through alt lighters like milo, gavin, and ben, not from real life experience. Most white americans dont live in a racially diverse neighborhood and are only exposed to high performing niggers.

We knew that from one look at you.

U have that image and can post ?
Just to verify.
Because i dont have it :(

it's because he skipped a bunch of grades, and was the smallest kid by far

>plot twist: trannies became trannies because they were extreme masochists that wanted to experience bullying to the maximum

OY VEY U CANT NOT LIKE PEOPLE YOU DUMB GOY THATS BIGOTRY

also
>tranny attention whore in every tranny related thread
like pottery

Who would have thought

i have a lot of those

sage

I mean I like bullying at all but really I just want to be treated like a princess

That should only concern unpassable trannies though

tell me how it looked like, posting them at random is stupid

He has never been bullied as hard as he was during the election.

Tell Michelle Fields we said hi faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=l9zy00qc8U0

This. You're dirtying your own soul and helping the left or whatever people call them now get stronger.

That's not really bullying though. He's not beaten up or robbed.

typical kike, playing on emotion

this is the highschool he went to, by the way:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshiva_University_High_Schools_of_Los_Angeles
>source: his wiki

explain how this kike would get bullied in a school full of kikes, especially since he's not arab kike, but an actual orthodox jew.

>go to kike prep school
>get bullied
>mfw

duh

underrated

underrated

duh

Someone post his HYPERFUCKABLE sister.

Shut your gay ass up you motherfuckin' bitch, Enoch would agree with me, dumb ass.

underrated

I was mercilessly bullied in high school and I'm 100% pro-bullying. Taught me how to cope.

K yeah that is it.
But still need confirmation thru pic of ... bagina :D

Normally, I'd agree that bullying people for completely superficial reasons is wrong, but transgender people are basically 1st class, protected citizens now. The kind of status they possess in modern western society is akin to the kind of privileges and elitism that French aristocrats had in the years leading up to the French revolution. They are not beholden to the rule of law and they are able to commit crimes against other citizens with impunity.
When you have that much privilege, then bullying is totally justified and deserved.

Why so salty pajeet?

Benjie is /our kike/. we're winning the race war!!!

imgur.com/a/09ieS

This is the stupidest post on this website.

>t. someone who lives in us of a, and thinks the whole world is just the same

t. transnigger
Bruce Jenner was able to commit murder in the first degree without consequence because of his trans status. Go fuck yourself.

I said 'modern western society', Vlad.
Russia =/= western society.

She didn’t get punished because she had money you complete brainlet.

Riiiiight.
Obama coming out of the woodwork and grandstanding by labeling Bruce Jenner a 'hero' had nothing to do with it.
KYS

> as someone who was bullied mercilessly in high-school

Explains a lot, that.

>Justice system is based on money and not stature laws that apply to everyone
Holy shit you're brainlet

does he not understand that his words are considered "bullying" to transgender peoples? just another pseudointellectual retard

Sweet, thanks !
Brb ..... :D

Trannies should be stoned with stones and ben Shapiro is a fucking faggot