Thoughts?

Thoughts?

very good

Fantastic start but gradually became worse and worse until eventually becoming a pretentious manga.

One of my favourite stories. I want to get a job that lets me afford buying this.

Good series but I found Punpun's friends adventure more interesting than Punpun's himself, pretty annoyed that everything with the cult never really went anywhere

Fantastic beginning, although it dragged towards the end. Did not like the cult side story at all. I liked it overall, but I much prefer Asano's other works.

Favourite manga.

Loved everything about the beginning but l regret reading any further.

I too really enjoyed the adventures the kids went on and I didn't even mind the fucked up stuff, but I felt it dragged for too long without a satisfied ending

complete opposite for me

How can you not afford less than a hundred dollars ever?

Loved the childhood part, but anything else felt like it was dragged on. Ok manga, not a masterpiece but got pretty close to it

The perfect cure for insomnia.

It did though. All that otherworld shit really did happen.

I'm desperately trying to fill the void lef after readin punpun but to no avail. I read all of Inio but nothing comes close.

it's very good
my favourite parts were those about Seki and Shimizu, so i didn't mind the cult stuff

Seki is probably my favorite character.

Aiko dies.

Grossly overrated

Name better psychological depressive SoL.

New Sup Forums don't remember PunPun.

I wish I could have strangled Aiko.

Too depressing.

I like it

It's pretty good, but highly overrated by people that don't read much manga at all.

Really liked it, as a Bildungsroman, I think it works great as a form of criticism about what is real life.

What it has to do with reading more manga or novels? Why is people so butthurt about Punpun being popular?

I liked everything the author did before it, but Punpun was just too unrelatable to me. It made me wonder if city people really live in a world were every human being they meet is a piece of shit, especially with all of the people on Sup Forums claiming to relate.

I really liked Solanin and it's sad hipsters, and I kind of liked some of his other series, but I haven't even tried reading Dedede because of the bad taste Punpun left in my mouth.

Dedede is comfy, Inio said that after PunPun he just wanted to make manga about cute girls doing cute things.

>SoL
Arigatou Yamamato Naoki
Kiichi Arai Hideki

Because there is a thread literally everyday made by a mook like you crying about how sad it made you feel even to the point that the guy who first scanned for folks on Sup Forums, Hox said that it was getting rather too much.

You just can ignore it and not turning it about how cool you are for liking popular things.

Same, I would have been more interested if Seki was the main character, especially if he ended up going through with that hitman job for that one lady.