Childhood is when you idolize Lelouch

Childhood is when you idolize Lelouch.
Adulthood is when you realize Suzaku makes more sense.
And once you reach true enlightenment, you realize that Gino is far superior than both of them.

>Adulthood is when you realize Suzaku makes more sense.
Stop, Suzaku was a shit
But Gino is the ultimate human I agree with you on this

How can Lelouch even compete?

Zen is when you stop giving a shit what others think and enjoy your childhood for what it was.

Code Geass would have ended in season 1 if Ledouche didn't fucked up so bad by using his Geass on Euphie and the way he desperately straight up lied to Suzaku's face about Euphie's sudden change of behavior during their confrontation at Kamine island fucking pisses me off.
No amount of Lelouche's atonement can clear Euphemia's dishonored name.

I was just complaining about that plothole in the other thread

>rivalz
JUST

INSERT

Suzaku is shit but Lelouch is an even bigger piece of shit than Suzaku ever was.

Does that mean Kallen reached enlightenment?

>178cm
Manlet detected.

Its a silly campy mecha series with a political intrigue focus in which a girl gets brain washed into commenting genocide. You are thinking about it too hard.

Childhood is when you idolize Lelouch, I don't even think Lelouch idolizes Lelouch.

178 cm makes you a giant in Japan

>Almost a whole head is 7.5cm.

But Shirley was 170cm.

Suzaku changed his convictions and beliefs every five episodes or so. At least Lelouch had a clear vision of the world he wanted.

No, she became a slut.

How did CC pose as Zero when she's a good head shorter than him?

Wait, Anya is taller than C.C?

Euphemia's death hardened Suzaku and he only changed after he nuked Tokyo. That's why Bismarck was upset about him because he throw the things away of what made him reach so far.

very rude filename

You know that Elevens are fucking scum when even nigs look down on them.

>people not realizing this is bullshit

Kallen is half Britannian and everyone in school assumed she was full Britannian.

They are supposed to be anglos, not elevens...

Which is why all the Britannian manlets moved to Area 11 so they could be average for once. Also only half of Britannian nobility is anglo, the other half is aryan like based Jeremiah Gottwald, Bismark or our guy Gino "Thundercock" Weinberg.

When will they ever learn?

JUST

so being a useless jobber without any relevance is the true enlightenment?

At last, I truly see

Gino is the key to all of this

Spreading your seed inside different women isn't useless.

oh please, Lelouch is a grade A narcissist

Where's Schneizel?

He could never compete. Very sad!

Gino Thundercock
>Übermensch
>Confident
>knows how to hit on girls
>has YUUUGE cock that can pleasure Kallen's tight pussy
>extremely attractive
>blonde blue eyed Aryan master race
>/fit/
>6'4"

Lelouch
>has tiny flaccid cock
>is a colossal faggot
>thin bitch
>looks like an anglo jew
>manlet

too tall for the chart

And when you reach godhood is when you realise Orange always want meant to be the MC of this show

R3 is going to make him the biggest meme of all time, that even will even beat the likes of Orange

yeah the Geass will probably make him go crazy and then together with his fuccboi will be up for a whole season of shenanigans

>And once you reach true enlightenment, you realize that it's just a chinese cartoon noodle
ftfy

haha I love memes too!

>Implying they wont fuck around with rivalz once more and pair Schneizel and Milly up

being Rivalz is suffering

>Rolo and Anya are taller than CC
what the fuck

His plan makes more sense than Lelouch's and they he was defeated is fucking bullshit.

>Adulthood is when you realize Suzauku makes more sense.
Finally someone gets it.

If Lelouch didn't have Geass Schneizel would've won.

His plan makes more sense than Lelouch's and the way he was defeated is fucking bullshit.

Daily reminder that Lelouch did nothing wrong

Go to bed gg

I legit wanted to see what Schneizel could accomplish if he had succeeded in killing that faggot.
I bet Japan would have been the first country to accept gay rights.

Even with Geass, Schneizel can win if it wasn't for bullshit writing.

Because girls are meant to be considerable little compared to their husbandos

now THIS is shitposting