Yuri!!! on Ice

Guanghong loves dong, but what does Phichit love?

Other urls found in this thread:

toraonice.tumblr.com/post/154376582420/yoi-event-report-chacott-cafe-talk-show-with
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SNS only

attention and homoweddings

Pitching, silly.

So he tops?

Jizz. He's a cumbucket, user.

Movies

Did Baldfat have engagement sex that night?

No

No idea, user.

I'd like it to be yes, but there's no indication it happened.

Yuri still had his clothes on the next morning.

Why not?

Okay guys, I seriously want to talk about the possibility of these two having sex throughout this anime.

Was Yuuri shocked in ep7 when Victor kissed him cause that was the first openly romantic thing he did? Did they have a romantic relationship before that? Would Yuuri have sex with him even if there wasn't?

Did they have sex before the 8th episode, cause they acted like a blissful couple all episode and Yuuri's eros performance was perfect?

Could they have sex in Hasetsu, after Yuuri came back from Russia? After the airport thing, did they do it?

Or here, in ep10, they basically got engaged. You would celebrate that with sex, right?

Yuuri is a shy japanese man, I know but I feel like they should have cause would you marry someone without having sex at all? Neither of them look religious either, they have no reason to wait.

Did Victor really wait a whole year to bone that pole dancing ass?

You can get dressed after sex user. It's not that hard.

Victor is pure and a gentleman after all.

I can't listen to JJ's theme without laughing. It's impossible, these fucking lyrics.

One of them might be a slut but the other one is a pure maiden

They haven't had sex yet because absolute madwomen Kubo and Yamamoto probably want the audience there for it when it happens.

Even his seiyuu can't listen to it without laughing lol

I'd love to be there when it happens.

I keep wondering how many takes it must've required while they were recording it. No way could I have gone in that fucking booth and sang that shit straight the first time.

Implied sex scene? I really wonder how they'll pull that off.

>Okay guys, I seriously want to talk about the possibility of these two having sex throughout this anime.
its not gonna happen this season.

Don't break my heart like this user. Also why the hell not? They're getting married.

I don't think they had sex at this point because of Yuuri's insecurity. It has been a major theme in the series that Yuuri is afraid of love and can't express it directly. I find it hard to believe they'd have sex under these circumstances.

Instagram

That's the only OST song I can't listen to, my hate for JJ is too strong.

Does anyone have the art with Google searches by various YoI characters?

The more I think about this anime the sadder I feel for Victor.

Phichit loves tits

Yuuri rationalizes like mad as he's paying for wedding rings that they're just a thank you and good luck charms, like he could have sex without passing out from anxiety.

Check the archive

Victor slept in separate bed that night.
And don't forget, it was a night before competition, Victor as a coach woudn't want to strain Yuuri's pelvis right before the event.

no sex before marriage
victor is pure

TONIGHT

YOU'RE ALL MINE

It's his fault for liking sluts

They could probably make progress if Victor showed more of his ronery pure heart to Yuuri but I doubt he knows how very well.

Or

TONIGHT YOU'LL BE LOVED

This. No premarital sex for angelic Viktor.

I can't get enough of pole dancing drunk Yuuri. He's a blessing, a christmas miracle.

DO IT ALL NIGHTTTTTT

There's no way Victor is a virgin desu. Yuuri must be though.

Viktor is an adult. In Mother Russia only children shows yucky feelings.

Cute iPhone accessoiries and charms.

This slut a virgin? You joke, my friend.

I think that this is the key, too. Yuuri still doesn't quite trust Viktor because he doesn't realize the impact he's had on his life. Hell, he knows about the banquet now, but he likely doesn't know what happened there between them unless Viktor told him off-screen. And Viktor says most of the romantic stuff in a way that can be interpreted as a joke so that Yuuri can back out if he wants to which is considerate, but it does nothing to help with his anxiety. If Viktor shows some Real vulnerability, Yuuri might finally believe him.

those pole dancing moves didn't come from nowhere.

Did JJ and Otabek meet before? Otabek did say he lived in Canada for some time, and JJ seemed like he considers him a friend.

The only way he might have lost his virginity is getting dead drunk again and fucking someone but of course he doesn't remember that either. Slut.

And fuck him hopefully.

I want Mob x Drunk Yuuri now.

Maybe when Victor cries when Yuuri drops the "I'm retiring, have fun in Russia" bomb on him he'll finally get a clue.

Yeah it's possible, JJ seems familiar with him and his ways. Otabek is the only one he wasn't particularly rude to and JJ even wanted to have dinner with him

JJ just likes him because his hairstyle reminds him of himself.

Oh right, Yuuri hasn't told him yet he wants to retire

Otabek is such a nice guy

Just because they haven't had sex doesn't mean their love isn't true or whatever. They could be giving each other blowjobs and frottage but no penetrative since its in the middle of competitions. I doubt they've just been kissing and hugging.

>you need sex to have a close relationship
what normie meme is this

Virgins think like that.

Looks like JJ took Gold before Yurio not only in skating!

See that's the problem with the ambiguity. Was ep7 their first kiss? If anything concrete (a declaration, handholding, kissing) happens in ep12 will it be played out as the first time it happens? Everything can be interpreted as Baldfat being together but it falls flat if it gets confirmed with a first on-screen display of romantic affection at the end.

>heart is pounding what the fuck

I laughed

Doubt it, JJ is only into feminine penises and Otabek's is manly.

I never said they had to have penetrative sex to be close. I'm just wondering, that's all.

I think Otabek's masculinity would cause a little bit too much gay panic for the likes of JJ.

But they're engaged now. Why do you need to see them suck face and other bodyparts for you think understand they're in love with each other? They'd done a lot more than more hetero couples have in a non-romance anime show.

Yeah, I do know this is more than we've ever had but ambiguity still bothers me desu.

Nobody denies that they're in love.

I do

That's what I mean, it'll all fall flat if they "confirm" it in episode 12 playing it as a confession/first kiss, which nullifies all the previous romantic undertones.

No one doubts that they're in love or canon, it's just the current status of their relationship that feels like a mystery. As another user said, Yuuri's constantly doing mental gymnastics I guess so as to not get hurt later on, when he expects Victor to leave.

>which nullifies all the previous romantic undertones
Not at all.

This is an important plot point, when do you guys think it will happen? Is it going to be the episode 11 cliffhanger?

won't surprise me if they make some kind of relationship drama the cliffhanger

No need to reply, trips confirm.

If in episode 12 we get a confession it means everything that happened in the previous 11 episodes was just bros being bros, including the 4000€ rings.

Trips confirm. At least they should be able to resolve it in the finale, tight?

No it won't. The feelings will always be there, it will just mean they haven't fully acted on them. A confession will do the opposite and affirm the undertones as real while right now there's still a veneer of deniability. A very thin veneer but still present.

Fuck. This series deserves to stay on longer than 12 episodes.

This series must have been so ambitious that MAPPA didn't think it would blow up like this. But shit, how many moments did we fucking miss?

Meme magic is real and spoiled episode 11.

It's all still romantic and signs of being in love, just that Yuuri is a retard and has been making Victor suffer, which the threads have been hashing out constantly.

>episode 12
>yuuri tells victor he's glad to have a friend like him
>victor realises the yuuri is so pure he didn't consider anything they did to be sexual

It means they were navigating their romantic feelings and finally culminating it by making things official. It won't make anything disappear.

>The skating in episodes 11-12 is the most realistic so look forward to it.

Yes, he's like hetfags here. No homoing everything all the time. It's understandable and goes with his personality considering he's insecure, but it's still annoying as fuck. This needs to be resolved clearly, it'll be Yuuri being confident finally more than anything like confirming their relationship.

Poor Victor, suffering endlessly.

Really? is this real?

>Last episode ends with "And the GPF winner is.......!!!"
>Worst cliffhanger in history

wtf don't even joke

Riots will happen at the studio. I'll fucking buy plane tickets there to wreck havoc.

>please take care of me/be with me until I retire
>neglect to mention decision to retire after this GPF

Yuuri is kind of an asshole.

An unintentional asshole, but still. He likely doesn't think that Viktor cares enough for his decision to hurt him.

Chris' laptop is set up to self destruct in event of his death so nobody ever gets to know his google history.

They said it in the Chacott cafe interview.
toraonice.tumblr.com/post/154376582420/yoi-event-report-chacott-cafe-talk-show-with

They just had to make it end with so much bang we'll all be left with a gaping mess in our hearts.

Sauce this shit pls

I dont think Chris would feel ashamed about his browsing history, I mean, this is the guy who cums on ice and pole dance in banquets.
And he wasn't even drunk, unlike Yuuri.

Nope Yuuri had the free skate the next day and needed to keep his testosterone levels up. So no sex before the competition. It will have to wait.

Phichit is just keeping track of his good deeds so once the competition is over he can collect on his dickings.

I would probably kill myself.