I walked around London today, including the British museum , and felt sad at being an ugly friendless subhuman...

I walked around London today, including the British museum , and felt sad at being an ugly friendless subhuman. I then came home and ate picrelated to feel better while telling myself it's the last time.

But I suddenly got a nostalgia and bitterness overload about my time at university, maybe because it was the foundation of my ugly pariah beta status. There are too many mundane but painful memories to possibly list here. I had no friends or social experiences the entire time, except when I went to the sport or interest societies to experience not being in the right cliques and being ignored close up.

Being around people having the time of their lives while you are an ugly nofriends loser doing a subject you hate and there are hot girls everywhere with Chads and the work is crushingly dull is a mentally scarring experience. Hearing about increased tuition fees and reduced grants and high loan interest rates for students fills my heart with some consolation but not much.

>Being in the first year where everything was new and people were making friends and I was slowly realising I was never going to fit in
>All those sunny days which increased the Stacey count by 300 % at the drop of a hat and made me feel more pathetic
>Becoming truly "blackpilled" (from the r9kpill to the sluthatepill) after reading online about tinder experiments and about Chad and 80/20 and the death sentence of my ugliness which made me see things in a new and bitter light in my final year
>Being near the university after I graduated and seeing literal waves of happy young people enjoying everything again

It's kind of incredible to feel the feel of literally missing out on youth as I was young.

I guess those are general feels above but the really mundane feels below are numerous yet each are like a shrine of failure.

>when I was walking to the bathroom in the library and a Chad and Stacey were kissing in a room on the way there so I immediately turned back and walked to the bathroom on the other side and as I was walking back to my chair the Stacey pointed me out to her girl friend while laughing
>when the "icebreaker team building" tasks in my very first week confirmed I had nothing in common with normies who were all clones that liked each other automatically and I skipped most of them
>when I was walking on a cool and sunny day in my final term, realising the term was ending and how quiet the place was and how I had wasted the entire time (and had basically nothing to waste)

I don't know what to say to you, except there are a lot of us going through shit that isn't entirely our fault and we are seeking meaning in this shitty and brief existence. Dont know if it's worth giving you my story, maybe you don't even care.

Learn to not give a fuck. I no longer give a fuck, i'm am reasonably happy.

hey it's the English faggot that keeps posting about how sad and pathetic he is and all the crap he's gonna eat...
why do you keep posting this garbage, faggot? what are you attempting to do?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you living like this, why are you eating like this? Why haven't you become /fit/ yet? It's the most red pilled thing you can do. More and more these days lefties will take any achievement you have and reduce it to nothing by saying you are white or privileged and that is the only reason for your accomplishments. You think that is possible if you get /fit/? It takes months of hard work in the gym and the discipline to not eat like shit, but it is so fucking worth it. After a year of lifting you are better looking that 70% of guys even if you have just an average face. If you are lucky enough to be above average looks wise and you get /fit/ then you are an automatic chad. You can't call yourself a conservative if you act and eat like a lazy piece of shit. We are meant to believe in self responsibility for fuck sake, sort yourself out and start representing our cause properly.

>cool original

Lmao what the fuck?

How the fuck can't you make friends and fuck girls at UNIVERSITY? That's the prime setting for both. What! The! Fuck?!

maybe if you stopped eating junk and started working out you would feel better

just a suggestion

Did you not even join any societies?

you posted this before faggot

ranch is only an american flavor

this has been posted before with the same image
someone is either trying to demoralise or make us look bad
not that you have to stop responding, i doubt the media will care

Did you not hear r/incels got shut down? The invasion comes, this one is just a scout

>southern friend chicken
>UK

nigger wot

this has been posted before friend op is a faggot

we have cool ranch in canada too, sometimes atleast

im a tall good looking person whos a loner. stop caring what people think

>ranch

Lmao what the fuck?

Everyone is miserable

some places here even use the confederate flag and have shops like "dixies chicken" lol

World war 3 will decimate you son

South London. That's where all of our fried chicken comes from because that's where all the blacks live.

nah more apt to belive it's aimed at representing american 'southern' style friend chicken

eg; greasy disgusting battered friend chicken

but hey, i bet the nogs over there love it

wow did i really spell fried as friend twice

I was here bong, the pasta comes from an r/incels scout they are preparing to invade I tell you I have contacts on the internet and they have warned me through my text messaging service of this impending attack on our us we

Meditate you fuck, get a torrent of the gateway cds and fuck an alien.

I'm kinda the same except I'm at uni right now. First year.
Everyone made friends in the first 2/3 weeks by just having people sit next to them and sparking a conversation.
Literally nobody ever sat next to me, and every lecture I attend I sit on my own
feelsbadman

Maybe you should be the one to spark a conversation.
Lack of self-confidence will either make you or break you.

1. I have no self confidence
2. I had loads of great friends in high school but decided to move away to a different sixth form, and never really liked anyone there. My 2 years of complete loneliness has basically crippled my (once good) social skills.

>slowly realising I was never going to fit in

Evolve user. I used to wonder why I never really fit in with people...I realized its just a reciprocal status activity that social/pack animals play.

Fitting in is not important unless YOU make it important.

Instead learn how gaining leverage is everything. Learn how to manipulate other people.

If you weren't born a chad or with a sparkling personality or whatever, you did nothing wrong.

Everyone else is going to use whatever natural advantage they have to work their way up the status ladder. If you have no aparent natural advantage then you need to roll up your sleeves and get to work.

Stop being a fucking victim because you weren't born over 6 ft tall, or your dick isn't 10 inches long, or, or you aren't covered in muscles.

Focus on manipulation and deception. If god, or your parents, or fate forsake you, then stop crying about it like a little bitch.

Be a fucking man. Men don't wallow in self pity. Where you lack advantage create your own.

Hate this fucking world and take whatever you want. Its what all the most celebrated humans in history have done and every fucking day there are people out there with ten fold the misery you think exists in your life, not weeping for themselves but FIGHTING for themselves.

Fight user.

reddit spacing holy fuck

>no self-confidence
You need it otherwise you'll be sad all your life. I can't give you any tips on how to improve it, but you need to build it up somehow.
>moved school
Can understand that, what with all the already-established friendship groups. But, in uni, everyone's fair game.
Are you involved in any societies?

>Are you involved in any societies?
Nope, they're all shite at my uni. The only decent one I liked the look of was a conservative one but then had a look at the members and steered well clear kek.

Join a hobby one. Anything, even a hiking one. Maybe a choir?
Out of curiosity, what uni are you in (if you are comfortable answering)?

Lol, incel comes on to look for sympathy, thread get railroaded by super incel.

What makes you think I'm an incel, boyo?

>they're all shite
deal with it. you'll make friends at one. i was the same way and i regret it. even the normies can be ok

What the fuck has this got to do with the subject of this board you fucking incel? saged etc.

Not you pleb, the guy from your original thread, e.g.not OP.

Shieeet, okay.
Why does Sup Forums attract so many incels?

This sums it up pretty much.

Also:

> Either join army/marines - become strong/fit/social while becoming a worthy brother in a larger brotherhood that have existed for more than 200 yrs.
> Get a job/ and or create a job involving making things/ crafting.
> And as always - GET YOUR ASS OUTSIDE TO MEET WOMEN

Women equals children and family. Understand this - you must fail in getting women in order to thereafter get the woman you want. Misstakes, arguements and brakeups will occur before you find a worthy woman of your kind.

Godspeed

The problem with OP is that he's unable to relate to anyone since he's a fucking faggot and has watched too many movies telling him what friendships and relationships are. OP some advice, you're a dick, you think everyone else is a dick, probably they are, you can't relate to anyone because everyone is a valid sack of shit. My advice fuck them and pick up a project to fill your time, if that fails you can always kill them, kill them all.

By the looks of what he is eating, he wouldn't make it an hour in commando training. Please dont confuse our commando's with yank crayon eaters.
OP, join the army, maybe RGR to learn a language and some skills from real fighters.

lol faggot