Untitled



>faster azunyan! faster!

wtf is happening!!!!

Leave me out of this

Ayy girl whatchu doin

I want to take care of autistic yui!

Raping a mentally retarded schoolgirl is low.

DELET

Is this real?

Pretty good doujin series.

I wouldn't worry about it

Yes, it's absoultely real

Yui belongs to Mugi

I didn't give you permission to post about my private sessions with onii-chan

I just watched the movie for the first time. Is the college stuff in manga good or am I stuck rewatching this over and over? Is there any chance of more K-On anime?

>onii-chan

I hear the college manga is mediocre at best but I haven't read it myself.

>Is there any chance of more K-On anime?
Maybe we'll get another OVA, but even that is extremely unlikely at best. It's been 5 years already.

Give Hibike Euphonium a shot if you like music anime.

I watched first season. It was too melodramatic for my taste.
Is the second season good so far?

>too melodramatic

What exactly is your definition of melodrama? Keep in mind I'm not disputing whether you found the show appealing or not, but I'm pretty sure you're looking for another word to describe why.

>wtf
>!!!!
Fuck off.

Haven't gotten the time to watch the second season yet, but I guess I see your point. It's got some lighthearted moments like K-On, but there's also a lot of character conflict and clashing going on.

I guess having been part of an orchestra myself kind of helps sell the premise.

The manga in general isn't as good as the anime but if you really like K-ON I'd say go ahead and read it

I was actually put off by actual yuri in the mountain scene. It made me realise I only like yuribait, and all the shows I previously thought were yuri were yuribait. I couldnt enjoy yuri scenes in yuru yuri and flip flappers either.

But that still was all just yuribait though. Until now it hasn't become actual yuri.