Is there a manga with more than 4000 followers on batoto and a dead scanlation? I'd like to pick something new up

Is there a manga with more than 4000 followers on batoto and a dead scanlation? I'd like to pick something new up.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=63542𛲠
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=20285
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=63108
bato.to/comic/_/comics/danchi-majo-r19424
bato.to/comic/_/comics/nobunaga-no-chef-r8548
imgur.com/a/f9YOR
bato.to/comic/_/comics/retort-pouch-r14661
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does it matter how many followers it has? Just pick something you like you doofus.

I don't know, can you translate japanese to english?

I have more than enough TL slaves.

Why scanlate a manga that only I enjoy, when I can scanlate a manga that many people and I enjoy?

Can you please do Ibitsu by Kazuto Okada.

No idea what its followers on batato are, but if you are looking for something to translate something from the top of the head that looks good and easily would gain attention might be
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=63542𛲠

Have you taken the J-CAT recently?

>v.6 c.48 by Better Than Nothing Scans (15d ago)
That's not a dead scanlation.

>I have more than enough TL slaves.
Yeah, not actual translators you do. The world of scanlation doesn't need another barely better than machine translation scanlation shat out. Go away, attention whore.

>11/27/16 Nejimaki Kagyu 6 48 Better Than Nothing Scans
>09/09/16 Nejimaki Kagyu 5 47.5 Better Than Nothing Scans
>07/13/16 Nejimaki Kagyu 5 46 Better Than Nothing Scans
>06/26/16 Nejimaki Kagyu 5 45 Better Than Nothing Scans
>06/12/16 Nejimaki Kagyu 5 44 Better Than Nothing Scans
>05/07/16 Nejimaki Kagyu 5 43 Better Than Nothing Scans
>04/25/16 Nejimaki Kagyu 5 42 Better Than Nothing Scans
>04/11/16 Nejimaki Kagyu 5 41 Better Than Nothing Scans
>03/07/16 Nejimaki Kagyu 5 40 Better Than Nothing Scans
>02/14/16 Nejimaki Kagyu 5 39 Better Than Nothing Scans
>02/06/16 Nejimaki Kagyu 5 38 Better Than Nothing Scans
>01/17/16 Nejimaki Kagyu 4 37-37.5 Better Than Nothing Scans
>01/03/16 Nejimaki Kagyu 4 36 Better Than Nothing Scans
>12/20/15 Nejimaki Kagyu 4 35 Better Than Nothing Scans
>12/06/15 Nejimaki Kagyu 4 34 Better Than Nothing Scans
>11/25/15 Nejimaki Kagyu 4 33 Better Than Nothing Scans
>11/14/15 Nejimaki Kagyu 4 32 Better Than Nothing Scans
>11/02/15 Nejimaki Kagyu 4 31 Better Than Nothing Scans
>10/18/15 Nejimaki Kagyu 4 29-30 Better Than Nothing Scans
Nigger, not just is this shit dead, its picked up by someone called "better than nothing" and it would take until 2040 for them to finish it with the amount of volumes it has with his pace.𛲠

>implying implications
Go be bitter somewhere else.

Do you know what dead scanlation means?

You want a dead scanlation?
Here you go.
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=20285

I know what dead scanlation means and this one is dead to me. It has 16 volumes, only 6 is translated up to and its translation speed is slow as balls. It'll be years before its finished. You may as well consider it dead and give the guy a hand.𛲠

What a self centered piece of shit.

lmao

It sure is. Everyone who is going to be posting suggestions in this is selfish as hell. But I'm not completely selfish, I said "help him" not "steal his casual project".𛲠

Uhhh. No.
You are a self centered piece of shit without a doubt. Do you know how many manga get tranlated one chapter per month? Hundreds.
And there's thousands that never get translated.
So pulling more translators onto a project that's already going is top egotism.

>doesn't know Japanese
>doesn't even have any manga that he's passionate about
>just wants attention and praise
I guess this is pretty normal for scanlators though.

Still pathetic though.

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=63108

I got something for you, OP.
Sure, it only has around 1100 followers, is a single volume series and is already partially scanlated, but it is only 6 chapters away from completion.
bato.to/comic/_/comics/danchi-majo-r19424

bato.to/comic/_/comics/nobunaga-no-chef-r8548

close enough.

So you're not even a TL yourself? What a pointless thread. Screw you, time for scanlator drama.

goddammit

This is only semi-related, but is there a way to list the manga on batoto with the follows? Like the one with the most is at the top and so on?

>Working hard for people

And that's what you should never do. Work on something because it interests you, because you want to see it done. If you put your expectations on other people, then you'll always be disappointed.

I wish I had the old GTO scanlation with the overlapping cyan bubbles. Those must be some of the worse eye-cancer you could find.

Is there anything more embarrassing than people who read "translated" manga?

what's so embarrasing about that? i have no intention of learning gook speak so i'll just take what i have

Reading translations is like eating out of the garbage.

I wish someone would finish the FrontMission manga
also Red Eyes for EDGE

>Work on something because it interests you, because you want to see it done.
Then nobody would ever translate anything for free.

The entire world of scanlations depends on E-peen, which depends on how many people are reading your garbage.

>I have more than enough TL slaves

So you're such an attention whore you keep people around you to suck your dick?

More likely that you're full of shit. Either way, fuck off and go be a worthless douche who can't do shit on his own somewhere else.

>So you're such an attention whore you keep people around you to suck your dick?
What did he even mean by this

imgur.com/a/f9YOR

He means you should scram back to Sup Forums. They've got a baneposting sticky just waiting for you.

>The entire world of scanlations depends on E-peen

Almost anything produced over the internet has a lot of people doing it only so they can have their egos stroked by random people that mean nothing.

This is why most people that do such things are total shitbags like OP. Yonkou comes to mind with him straight up getting called out and caught stealing other people's work..

It would be far better if people did it as a labor of love and took pride in their work outside of audience size.

This post makes zero fucking sense

What did he mean by that now

Congrats, you're even lower than Sup Forums. You should go back to 9gag then since you just parrot shit without knowing anything.

Please pick Hachi Ichi.

All Rounder Meguru

I thought you were joking
Holy shit. I knew Sup Forums was terrible but this is even more stupid than I expected.

OP's not picking anything. It should be obvious he's full of shit.

Someone please pick up Yuyushiki. I beg you.

this the template thread?

>It would be far better if people did it as a labor of love and took pride in their work
Sure, if we lived in magical gumdrop land where everyone can work for hours for free.

Everybody who translates is a shitbag to some extent. Some of them appear better than others, but at best they just crave attention and think giving people free shit will make them like them.

Please give me some motivation to learn moonrunes senpaitachi

Are we posting scanlator master pieces? Have a fresh one.𛲠

I will rape your waifu if you dont.

If you knew Japanese, you could read masterpieces like this 19 page manga about fugging Anzu while she pretends to be a doll, released a couple of days ago.

You gain the ability to mock and ridicule people in ways they can not understand and thus become superior to them.𛲠

>sasuga wa kakka yo nee
>not what one would expect from your excellency

Isn't that the complete opposite of what he is saying?

Yes.

Congrats, you understood the point of the image.

Du Maximalpigmentierter.

Of all those manga that you liked yet were dropped by scanlators, some of them are still being released online, regularly, for free.

Yet you aren't reading them you donkey.
Go study.

I'm sorry you had to learn whatever filth that is as a child, instead of spending more time on your English.

See I mocked you and you didn't get it, so by your logic I proved that I'm superior to you without learning Jap. Live is strange.

Someone finish Tonari no Kashiwagi it's so close to finishing

Is this German? It's time for you to go back to hell if it is.𛲠

But this Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. Your capacity to consume anime and manga is all that matters. Everything else is irrelevant. I'm sorry, but that's how it works, your attempt was pointless.

>Your capacity to consume anime and manga is all that matters.
Faut dégager ces enculés.

>Live is strange.
That it is buddy, that it is. All I feel is sympathy for you, maybe you'll be reborn as a snail or something and have a better life next time around.

Go back to fucking your toads, your culture and country is disgusting.𛲠

I'm sorry, but it's true. Someone who knows moon will by default be on the top of the pecking order. It doesn't matter if you're a linguistics in french, latin or whatever. You don't know moon, you're at the bottom.

Also google translate is a thing anyway, so again, your attempts are pointless since low level insults are all you can do.

Okay you guys convinced me, brb learnin moonrunes, see you next decade.

Jokes on you, I'm not a Toadfucker or living in Toadfuckistan.

>Also google translate is a thing anyway
Which makes jap insults pointless too, are you high?

ESLOPs are even lower than EOPs on the pecking order, because they can't even speak good English half the time.

On the plus side, they've got a minor advantage in learning a third language given they already did it for English, so it balances out.

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

>Which makes jap insults pointless too
How so? You mean the manga you read is made up entirely of insults? Trying reading stuff not TL'd by mangstream for a change. I hope you know that you need more than machine translate to actually translate manga.

>How so?
The original discussion started here, nigga .

I don't see any jap insults being thrown here though. Inferiority complex much? The conversation is that knowing jap matters more here because this is a board for jap media and unfortunately, google translate still isn't good enough to translate stuff properly, so moon speakers are still needed. But retards like you? Nobody's going to care much about what languages you know. Even google translate is too good for your balderdash anyway.

I think he's referring to
>You gain the ability to mock and ridicule people in ways they can not understand and thus become superior to them.𛲠

see
Why would you niggers post before reading comment chain?

>angry kraut trying so hard to be relevant on a board for chink cartoons
lol I bet it's actually OP being pissed his dick's not being sucked and is shitposting out of spite.

>being too autistic to follow a discussion
You can't make this shit up

>shilling Yenpress

Please do not misuse words. If you want to misuse and abuse that word like an idiot, do it on another board.𛲠

>imgur.com/a/f9YOR

Are you really trying to say that the translation on the left is better than the translation on the right?

up

Do it for the doujins that no one else will translate.

So you'd rather scanlate a manga you don't enjoy as long as its popular?

What does that make it? A work from social obligation? Whereas most people would prefer a work of passion

>else
You must not know English very well, because this word implies that he'd be learning Japanese not for his own sake, but for yours.

Not everyone who knows Japanese is your personal translator, bud.

Thats not what I meant but whatever you say

Oh no, not that guy.

Hey I take it you're a typesetter? Wanna help a guy out?

bato.to/comic/_/comics/retort-pouch-r14661

Its the type of manga which can get lots of followers
Do it OP

>So you'd rather scanlate a manga you don't enjoy as long as its popular?
Literally reread the post you quoted.

OP is just attention whoring, leave him be.

Not him, but what do you need help with senpai