Who is behind the smart phone epidemic-virus

Who is behind the smart phone epidemic-virus
Jews or niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/yYrqt
youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying niggers are capable of doing something other than crime.

Literally cherry picked photo.

imgur.com/gallery/yYrqt

>
Only they weren’t. It turns out that the Rijksmuseum has an app that, among other things, contains guided tours and further information about the works on display. As part of their visit to the museum, the children, who minutes earlier had admired the art and listened attentively to explanations by expert adults, had been instructed to complete an assignment by their school teachers, using, among other things, the museum’s excellent smartphone app.

what the fuck Malta, I thought WE were cool n shit...fuck you too

>Nignogs
>Behind anything

You are giving too much credit to these primitive primates.

You have no idea how wrong you thought.

When Africa rises again I will remember how you dissed me... I wish that the Moor had raped everyone of your people

We'll start by slaughtering the niggers plaguing our streets. Then we'll watch and laugh as you drown in the Mediterranean sea.

well I have to say it still estranges me. the fucking painting is right in front of them.

Truth is the militarized technological industrial complex came up with the idea of smartphones decades ago (probably as far back as the 60s at least the 70s).
It's the jews that are pushing it.

Apple didn't even the iphone form factor or idea, they were probably handed the schematics by the deep state military.

Blacks can never really "be behind" anything that involved and detail oriented, dumb OP. Think about your own stupid question before asking it on here

but the why is as important as the what, as in, why is this painting of rembrandt so important in the context of art history?

You have never won a war or a fight, your bitch ass country was raped repeatedly throughout the centuries by anyone that wanted a good time. (dont fuck with the black brother on this tiny rock, give them your wives and daughters to fuck)

Low bait. Even a nigger's finger attracts more fish.
I guess Mediterranean fish are quite happy with the
steady supply of niggers.

Nah Smartphones are just inevitable really.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0

Malta YOU ARE NOT WHITE GET OVER YOURSELVES

I'm just happy to see a bunch of white kids in a museum. Not even a token shitskin there to ruin it.

At least we're civilized.

We are being assimilated.

boondocks is unironically one of the most redpilled shows out there

it's still a perfect metaphor for society, so the picture will stay famous. interesting to know the backstory, though. makes sense.

neither. it was that fucking arab

Jewish niggers?

White peepul

I've been to the Rijksmuseum and guess what. Fuck that app. Look at the art. That musuem is one of the best collections on the planet.

Hands up don't poop.

You should be after 30 countries invaded your country...the Moors instructed your people on how to civilized. MOORS ARE BLACK. Help my black brother get to the EU and to them white girls. stop sinking their boats.

We're not sinking enough black boats it seems.

Niggers were behind pagers why couldn’t they be behind smartphones

What is it about the FP?
Why is it so often the BP?