Bokura Wa Minna Kawaisou

Well, it's here. The translation is hilariously bad but it gets the point trough. Discuss.

You could just guess yourself at that point. You'll probably understand more that way.

I haven't read it yet, and I can't read your thumbnail. Fucking CR, hope they didn't screw it up too badly.

What the fuck?

Where do we complain to get a better translation?

>thought there would be chapters of Drama™ and Misunderstandings™
>resolved immediately

Crunchyroll

this fucking guy

>and she seems to be fine with it, just right now

very fucking lucky guy

Pay for Premium. Crunchyroll does not care.
Unsubscribe. Crunchyroll does not care.
View the chapter. CR does not care.
Don't view it. CR scales back TL quality.

>thought there would be chapters of Drama
Seriously. I hope we get some comfy and cute dating antics now and it doesn't just swiftly come to a close.

Now they have space for the true OTP: ShiroxMayumi.

This.

You mean MayumixSayaka

Imagine if Shiro cleans up his act and becomes an urbane, well-adjusted and financially-secure writer who retains his hardcore M side only for his one true love Mayumi.

Remember the chapter where the previous tenant came back and granny said that she doesn't accept ex-tenants who have moved on with their issues? This manga could end up being pretty poignant.

Good
Now where is my S2, japs?

>comfy and cute dating antics
we're gonna get "sneaking around and getting busted before anything happens because grandma wants no hankypanky"

Honestly I don't think she'd care. But it's going to take a mountain moving effort on his part even to kiss Ritsu without her freaking out, I don't sex will be on the cards for a long time.

havent read in months have they kissed yet

He is probably already financially secure and will stay as long as Mayumi stays.

The point is that it was established that the Kawai-sou deliberately accepted people who had personal demons of one sort or another. It would make sense for the manga to move on with each character conquering their own internal demons.

finally

>The translation is hilariously bad
I didn't really notice that. I mean, sure, freaking is a Woolseyism, but that's not inherently bad. Sentence structure was fine and read well, and it certainly didn't stop me from laughing several times.

Not sure what 'gallant' was supposed to mean, though - that's a behavior, not an expression

Well, that's the way it's been for 80 chapters, but he finally asked, and clarified, because even poor unfortunate comedy protagonists need a break sometime.