Metal: A genre for white people?

What is your opinion on Metal Music, Sup Forums?

youtu.be/hZNeastYxEc?t=39s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUmnjV8sw_U
youtube.com/watch?v=liW-kWFiXtQ
youtu.be/fc-DgRO1SrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yttdek25sqg
youtube.com/watch?v=7yguSkVd2rk
youtube.com/watch?v=fYn47sYt6vM
youtube.com/watch?v=fCY5b36U9t8
youtube.com/watch?v=kb8WGig0MLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fh7XVBzAsgg
youtube.com/watch?v=F_qmZOZsiyk
youtube.com/watch?v=aF9M0vetBB0
youtube.com/watch?v=iYWGiNLbmhs
youtube.com/watch?v=0KTQbJLDG64
youtu.be/eaLedXarAjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mostly listen to metal myself, yet I feel that it is mostly listened to by some edgy emo-style people who won't listen to actual emo music, yet want to feel the same emotions while listening and pic a genre that is sounds more "masculine". Saw a lot of people in the "scene", friend of mine is a singer in a death metal band, if you even can call that singing. Most people there seem to have severe psychological damage originating from a fucked up family.

I prefer some oldschool stuff, similar to Iron Maiden (not really metal), Blind Guardian, Stratovarious, older Korn albums etc... most of the new stuff sounds as much as cultural marxism than all the other genres. But yes, looking at where most metal bands originate, it is rather "white people music".

Classical, EDM, Metal, Rock and Country are prettu much exclusively white music which Im extremely grateful for.
Hail Chopin. Nothing better than red wine and some Nocturnes in the evening.

>Jimi hendrix heavily influenced metal music
>Jimi hendrix was black

Metal is fucking dead these days. Bunch of PC hipster homo's with smart phones. Zero testosterone or danger in it anymore.

Mixed, you can check his wiki page if you cannot tell difference between light african americans and black as night africans. And secondly ofc metal is mostly influenced by classical. You can hear it very easly, only rockish metal music has a chance of having jimi's influence.

bullshit, youre going to the wrong shows bud

>Sabaton
What a bunch of faggots

>A genre for white people?
I don't think so. The scene is pretty big in latin america, India, Japan, Indonesia, Botswana

youtube.com/watch?v=iUmnjV8sw_U

>sabaton
jesus..

There still are good bands out there, Astral Doors are basically Dio reincarnated, Also Powerwolf are a thing.
Antything with "nu or "core" in it is not metal.

fucking christ red wine, get some beer in you and jump in the pit

>The scene is pretty big in latin america, India, Japan, Indonesia, Botswana

Fuck beer.

>A genre for white people?
No. Classical music is the only kind of music close to that definition. Classical music is only popular in white countries and Japan

Kublai Khan

99% of real metal bands are from Europe and are exclusively white, preferably nordic.

I didn't say bigger than Europe

>Fingolians

Perhaps, but in my opinion it's japanese Idol Music.

Modern metal is pretty good, but old school stuff is objectively garbage. Any time I see a fat dad with a Slayer shirt I crack up.

\m/

>my chemical romance
>this picture was made unironically

Most overrated band of all time.

I'd say Black Metal et Pagan Metal are the real patrician genres.

There are some really degenerate style of Metal.

>pantera
>garbage

I mostly like prog and power metal.

Used to play in a touring metal band but now play classical

I like metal music but I hate the people involved in the entire community. The venue promoters, the musicians (most of them), the venue owners, and many of the fans are scumbags.

Many metal scenes around the country have fallen apart because they are simply filled with too many SJWs and assholes and they ended up eating themselves.

Only guys who like Pantera are autistic neck beards and drunk retards LOL

It's a genre for virgins and you know it.

May be true, but they’re still my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=liW-kWFiXtQ
Is this metal?

Sabaton is pretty reddit tier tbqh famalam, thrash and first wave black is the only way to go

>Drinking feminisation fluid with added hops
Whiskey puts hairs on your chest, ale? tits.

Metal, rock, country (old school stuff like johnny cash is alright), electronic/EDM/hipster bs including that trap garbage is terrible. Rap is decadent. Classical, instamental, and jazz can be relaxing, but c’mon. You’re not living unless you’re listening to this 24/7 youtu.be/fc-DgRO1SrQ

Beer is feminising, whereas red wine increases testosterone.
>"durr! me manly! me drink beer like the lads!"
>grows tits

Niggers can't handle mosh pits.

You may not like it, but this is what maximum metal performance looks like.

of all the possible bands you could've picked.

youtube.com/watch?v=yttdek25sqg look at this shit, I know that they weren't there for them, it's obvious by the line-up, but christ, they are fucking zombies.
you lost your balls America.

I listen to Aenima and pray for tidal waves twice a day.

Have you guys been redpilled to pantera yet? All hail groove metal.

Check out M8L8TH

Haha, I'll take that as a "no".
I really have no idea about this.

MGLA
Black metal at its best.

This.

>Megadeth
>Testament

fuck yeah man, fuck yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=7yguSkVd2rk

Trivium's latest album is very good.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYn47sYt6vM

YOU ARE ALL GAY!

not bad
glad to see somebody finally gave flogging molly a distortion pedal

Metal is not good at all, you will know this if you are mature in a healthy way. I cannot listen to a Sabaton song anymore (even though I know most of them by heart) due to sheer implosion of my ears, even with good headphones on low volume it's just noise, noise, noise. No harmony, no nice melodies, just noise and violence. Only for example some calmer parts of Cliffs of Gallipoli are listenable to me now, and even then they are a bit depressing. I've ditched metal and replaced it with harmonious music, and this happened spontaneously as I spiritually developed.

I stopped listening to music in my mid 20's. Just like vidya, film and TV, it stopped gaining my interest.

I see you're a leaf of culture.

Kys you must be 18+ to post here.

Metal isn't positive, joke bands notwithstanding

If you are having difficulties with stopping your addictions to violence, try this song, it's uplifting and nice despite having that background that makes you want to strangle a squirrel.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCY5b36U9t8

youtube.com/watch?v=kb8WGig0MLU
Marching with ten legions whilst crucial weapon's not the pillum but the feather, held in your hand
Well, this song could be about how Jews have the whole US military stuff, but is more dangerous the media with which (((they))) spread "history"

>Sabaton
Nearly 90% of modern power metal owe their existence to an influential Japanese group from the 80s.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fh7XVBzAsgg

Da fuck do you do with your spare time then?

Thanks brother. You must be pretty cultured yourself.

Power Metal is their best album. Got it on vinyl too

I pretty much excellent listen to metal

Classical and some traditional European folk music. Except Spanish folk - it's nigger music.

Does anyone here listen to Norwegian black metal? pic related listening to it right now

A lot of metal today is mostly PC and leftist to a bad degree. That's just the scene and the politics. The subject matter of metal hasn't changed much but it's still really fucking good if you can filter out the bullshit. I try not to look too deep into the political leanings of the artist, I just listen to what sounds good. I think black culture is degenerate and should be eradicated but I enjoy some rap music because it sounds good and is sonically pleasing.

I only listen to antifa hardcore
youtube.com/watch?v=F_qmZOZsiyk

Burzum is the Sigur Ros of black metal.

Why doesn't Putin make them disappear?

I like some of it, yeah, mostly just mainstream shit like Metallica.

It's a good way to alienate people from white pride. Another instance of being a retard is cool culture.

I am not 100% about being for whites, I am 100% sure it's for men only.

Any woman into metal is doing it for attention, they don't get the adrenaline and testosterone that men do.

because russians love communists?

i remember hearing about old papers saying that turkish traders said the swedish would "growl like dogs" when singing and such hundreds of years ago even
it probably is the whitest
specifically metals that incorporates heavier elements

it's better than a lot of other shit out there

>Any woman into metal is doing it for attention
Except for these ones.
>1992
youtube.com/watch?v=aF9M0vetBB0

>1996
youtube.com/watch?v=iYWGiNLbmhs

>when one of the most iconic vocalists in Norwegian black metal gets yellow fever and married some random japanese black metal chick

youtube.com/watch?v=0KTQbJLDG64

A based band
Exodus - Children Of A worthless God

youtu.be/eaLedXarAjM