Me and my Hispanic dad were watching TV when a interracial commercial comes on I shit you not he actually says he would...

Me and my Hispanic dad were watching TV when a interracial commercial comes on I shit you not he actually says he would join the whites in a race war to kill niggers.
What going on? What did they do to my dad Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJZxEOiggik
pewhispanic.org/2012/04/04/v-politics-values-and-religion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking based

Get ready for it, duh

'White' is just a meme. What even is it?

your cuck father also doens't realize that these neo nazi stormniggers also see him as subhuman and would kill you both without hesitation. The uncle tom/ self hating hispanic meme is not just a meme

>half hispanic

Everyone hates niggers.

I don't care anymore, I would willingly join them to get rid of niggers to.

There is already a race war in LA. MS13 vs Crips & Bloods.

You put a mexican dad bod in a plate carrier and a maga hat I guarantee you he doesn't get militiad in the 2nd revolution.

>Me and my Hispanic dad

>First they came for the niggs, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a nig.

Stupid spics think racist white people will be allies with them after the nigs have been removed.

Superior European human specie you fucking Kike.

He just knows who to side with.
>that post
If you don't see something in the mirror it's not necessarily a meme

One of the biggest common bonds that all world peoples share is their pure hatred for niggers. If islam wasn't trying to destroy and convert everything, we could unite and be friends sharing our common hate

species

Based dad.
Kudos!

A Mexican guy I knew in high school had a Nazi flag in his bedroom and hated niggers. I don't think it's a new phenomenon.

Nice divide and conquer mr. nogg. But the truth is that most Americans don't have a problem with legal mexicans. We have problems with dreamers/anchor babies, illegals, and their self entitlement.

>>Me and my Hispanic dad

>Me and my Hispanic dad

let me guess your mom is white?

mexicans hate niggers
arabs hate niggers
chinese hate niggers
its not news

Actually its the other way around. Mexicans are much smarter than niggs, and they realize that we can find a common bond together. They are intelligent enough to realize that we can live together once we kick out their gangs and the illegals. You on the other hand nigger, their is no talking with. You just will be sent back

>Hispanic dad were watching TV when a interracial commercial comes on I shit you not he actually says he would join the whites in a race war to kill niggers.

He's woke as fuck. Hispanics (spics) hate niggers worse than whitey.

>But the truth is that most Americans don't have a problem with legal mexicans
Fuck off mutt. You don't speak for americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJZxEOiggik
Well an eye for an eye and an F for fight

hONoRarY HwitES

There can be only one minority in the US.

I'll side with spic over nig any day

Neither do you faggot. Without the illegal wall jumping wetbacks there wouldn't be a Hispanic demographic crisis. No one gives a shit if there's 15% of the cream of others crops sharing our nation. It's the useless fucking paint huffing beaners and the niggery noggers fucking shit up.

They made him great again

>t.nigger

Spics came to Ameributt to carve out a better life for their la familia. They are some of the hardest workers, most prideful folk, most hetero people I have ever met.

niggers basically don't want to work for nuttin' and cry 'our slavery!' to get handouts.

We will be fighting alongside you white cucks when the race war starts

Stfu nigger

Hello Jew
The people loading you into an oven will be white

Their spic spawn are not different. Generation Zyklon only applies to whites.

Nobody stands ugly niggers face everywhere anymore.

Lol everyone hates niggers. Even niggers

Holy shit, the Amerimutt meme is real.

Real spics like your father have always hated niggers, they really are the bottom of the barrel, specially spic-niggers like Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.

Also, you really do have to go back.

Maybe your dad needs to find a new son.

Go back to T_D civic cucks. Your based spics are not welcome. You're probably spics or mutts yourselves.

are asians redeemable

hispanics always hated niggers nothing new

Hispanic's not a race you dumbfucks

Tell your dad if he's brown, his race is aztec hybrid mutt

people like mexicans where i live.

>t.56%nigger

Your dad's a bro.

merigoblin is not a meme, i live among them.

>Hispanic
>Race

Would a hispanic that is not mestizo go in white or hispanic?

>Hispanic's not a race

Just goin' by OP's post ya ignorant fuck.

Because deep down, he realizes that all non-African races are capable of getting along...but the Negro is a menace to us all. I'd like to see a white ethnostate, but I'd gladly stand next to your dad in a firing line as we slaughter the boons together.

My mothers husband

Maybe? No? You be the judge.

Plot twist Op and his dad are dominican niggers.

Aztec hybrid.
Sounds like some genetically engineerd robocop

If OP is Hispanic, he knows what hes talking about nigger

Bad arguements can taint anyone. Doesnt matter what their race is. Studies have shown that merely growing up in America has caused all races to hold negative precognative responses to black people. Your dad is a victim of falling for a bad arguement; an old disproven theory of white superiority. We can do better. More importantly, we have a moral obligation to do better.

They would be a mutt.
Data is from here: pewhispanic.org/2012/04/04/v-politics-values-and-religion/

Every other race is joining up to kill niggers first.
Everybody knows that, but which race is next?
I would like to know so I can prepare myself and my people.

Also that article disproves the "natural conservative" garbage that you hear from civic cucks.

B E A N E D

We have to team up against the Muslim threat after.

PROTIP: spanish people hate niggers just as much, if not more than other races. despite spanish people being brown, they have all of the qualities that decent people have. they are family oriented, good work ethic, usually humble, usually spiritual. spanish people despise niggers most because they do not take care of their kids. when or if there is a race war, all of the pueuto ricans, dominicans, and mexicans will surely side with other light skinned people.

Is there even a good argument to like niggers? Tell me

Then op is an ignorant fuck
Most brown "Hispanics" Don't know what their actual race is so they pride themselves on a geographical term which it fucks it up for hispanics of spanish iberian stock with no indian blood

You don't know what mestizo means, don't you?

Wtf chink boys need to get their sluts in order

we know who you are leafkike

Spics have lot of Spanish heritage, they're not retarded monkeys like niggers. Some spics hate niggers worse than wypipo lol

>be exposed to black people daily for your entire life
>every single non black person hates them

its the bad arguments guyiz black people are actually good and just like ussssssssss

It's the people up three tiers from you

t. Juan

Hispanics are no more or less human than anyone else. I believe many liberals discount the idea of white supremacy as an attractive ideology for some non-whites. The concept of white superiority was popularized because of the natural confluence of interests between poor blacks and poor whites at the apex of slavery. White Supremacy, at its infancy was a wedge issue. Rich landowners needed an idea that would galvanize popular white support for slavery despite slavery's clear antagonist relationship to the economic interests of poor whites. It was a brilliant strategy first utilized by the first Democrats and since Nixon, by Republicans. Hispanics come into this country and step into our history already carrying with them a deep religiosity and a natural deference to the dominant social norms primarily a staple of American Law. It is no surprise that many find themselves conservative on both social and economic issues.

Let's say there are 16 slices of genetics, each slice would be 6.25%, so 9 of those slices would be 56.25%. So that means you would be 9/16 nigger, 1/16 cherokee, 1/8 scandinavian, 1/4 pacific islander.

The strongest memories of my late grandpa that I have is of a scowling buzzcut leathery old man, who barely spoke English, and did physical work all his life up til within his final months in his mid 80s, sitting shirtless in his favorite recliner, yelling at Democrat talking heads on the news, angrily calling them "Communistas, Maricones!, Hijo de putas!"

As much as borerline retarded extremists would want to, even most white nationalist won't refuse a helping handd when they're presented with one. History is proof.

Hispanic here, it's time we begin the cleansing.

>since Nixon, by Republicans
like who, anyone famous, or just local shit?

A bargain where for their support we would give them autonomy in the Southwest of the United States and operate more or less as a confederation and give whites autonomy over the remaining territory would be mutually beneficial. Less a United States and more a Confederated States.

too bad you're one in a million or civ nat faggots might have a point

Autonomy and confederation in the Southwest for help in the upcoming race war sounds like a feasible bargain to be struck.

HAHA WELL DONE BASED MEXICAN MAGAPEDE HAVE AN UPBOAT AND SOME GOLD LOL HAIL KEK MAGA XDDDD

pics or didn't happen

Niggers do not exist. Black people do not exist. People exist. There is no difference to distinguish us beyond the social and economic conditions that determine our lives. Racism has no established basis in fact. Correlations can be made that allow us to develop false connections between races and outcomes but science wills out eventually.

>be me, white
>half black
>tell my black dad about black crime
>he can't handle the red pill, lmao
>go on r/the_donald and tell my fellow meme lords about it
Shadilay brothers! Praise kek

asians are big gov as fuck and they're as liberal as any other type of non-white