I'm in Law School, Everyone is an SJW

Is this scary? The people who are going to be interpreting and writing the legislation in like 30 years are all SJWs. Every last one of em. These are the people that are going to write legislation at least on a state level, and they're all SJWs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wstIBq2H0z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to work at DOJ Main Justice building when Obama was president. Suffice to say that these people are at the federal level too

No. The elites have always been separated from real life. Try going to a trade school instead - welding or electricians or some such. You won't find SJWs.

Oh God. But at least we got TRUMP

I've never met an elite in real life before but I highly doubt they are SJWs. That's not the point though, they don't care if the SJW proles write SJW laws as lawmakers ,they just want to keep their wealth.

Jews did this.

>future lawyers will be making widespread legislation that ruins the country
>just go to trades bro, you'll be good

lol wut

Judge Judy is actually based though. She condemmed feminism

God Emperor will provide
Have faith lads

you are a fucking moron. see:

I knew lawyers who went to the airports during Trump's immigration ordeal in order to ask immigrants if they needed legal counsel pro bono. So, this is going on with people who graduated decades ago. I suppose now the lawyers will be loitering at Waffle House asking fat people if they're being discriminated against with too small portions or flimsy seating.

Lawyers have power over people as long as they are willing to obey the law. Lawyers are not military officers, in reality they're weak and defenceless, they rely on the socio-political system. Once people rebel against it, lawyers will become meaningless

My friend is in university in the UK

They used an example of Trump getting assassinated in one lecture.

Even trade schools in Leafland are cucked.

I told my friend

Cannot wait to wipe the smiles off of their faces.

He had no clue what I was talking about.

Satan does though.

Your Apocalypse fantasies aren't going to happen dude. The modern socio-economic system is in place forever

If you believe that, then you're sort of an end-of-history cultist. I guess the meme flag backs up my assumption, heh.

Sauce? Didn't think so.

good thing trump will be filling the Supreme Court with conservatives that'll be there for the next 50 years or so

You're a cultist, the world isn't going to end idiot

there is no sauce.

They don't write the legislation

Just keep quiet, going through it as well. The most vocal of the bunch are sjws, the uber jews are very much against it. Pick your poison, it's going to be the latter half that makes .money in the field because they know what the game is

I'm not the apocalypse guy, I just don't think that banks faking politics is an indefinite truth like you do.

You're right they have much more power

They don't have much. If a case goes to them they can strike it down if it's unconstitutional but SJWs in state governments can write what they want

You seem to think society is going to collapse and lawyers will become powerless

Nowhere is it written in stone that this will go on forever. War is an inevitability as sources of potable water become increasingly scarce as populations increase and resources vanish.

Again, wrong guy. Thinking that real politics will reemerge one day does not mean that I have to think society needs to collapse in the meantime. Obviously we're going to have an economic meltdown one day in the future because of our financial system, but that's not society-ending and it happens in countries around the world all the time.

Die Regeln werden nicht von den Welders geschrieben god dammit

Wars over water make no sense. With water decreasing it will become too costly to even fund militaries.

Water is the primary cause of war.

Which one, user? I'm in law school too

Well op you know what to do. Will you set the high score?

Students and teachers alike?
Cos that would be scary

Explain.

Thomas M. Cooley Law School

Ok. Here's where it all began:
youtube.com/watch?v=wstIBq2H0z8

>I'm in Law School
No you're not.

Wouldn't the side that doesn't get the water die, and it would be over in like one year?

there's people on the right there too just not as loud.

Don't worry. When these people get into the real world theyre going to see that all their wishywashy bullshit doesnt fly in the real world. Life comes at you fast when mommy and daddy arent paying for you to be in some masturbatory virtue-signaling club. People snap out of that shit

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit. Why do you deny that? 90% of people on this board claim to be in CS or engineering or some other thing and no one doubts them.

>flag
>checksout.tiff

>you get thrown out if you fight against jews and leftism
>why is everyone a sjw guise????

Lsat next week, averaging 167 so confident I'll get in. Hows law school? Should I prepare for complete nonsense? Is there a hope for rational intelligent professors who engage in the socratic method and not grade me based on right speak?

Umm sweetie US judges can make up anything from the bench because pilpul

What do you think? They can cross the border into Neanderthal territory and get some free gibs? Only the strong survive faggot.

It's not my problem most of Sup Forums are retarded.

This is true and they are insufferable cunts
Worse than high school cliques and even more vicious
They all want to save the world for some cause or some shit

Kill yourself, user.

It's been like that since the 60s. The implosion and jew extermination that will follow is something to look forward to.

That flag; that subhuman attitude.

You aren't white, right user.?

>implying they'll ever be able to win elections

I'm white and what do you mean attitude?

Lol
Democracy won't last that long

Then there would be no more weak

Correct. which is as it should be.

This. Just so long as we all understand that any attaempt at widespread gun confiscation is the final signal for all out civil war then the problem sorts itself out. Most cops are worthless in combat. The meme about fat fucks who eat doughnuts all day is true and between them, women and other diversity hires most police forces are totally inadequate for pacifying a large armed population. There are a few military vets with combat experience on some SWAT teams who can fuck your shit up but these guys are few in number and alot of them would have split loyalty in the event of a civil war or large white uprising. The solution the government had to this problem was to federalize the police forces which made them more incompitent and dysfunction and to hand them surplus military equipment most of which is useless shit that they are not properly trained to use in a combat/WROL situation.

Its kindof hilarious how incompetent our government is at Orwellian style totalitarianism. Alot of Military Planners in the DOD are actually straight up terrified of a civil war scenario because our military is a paper tiger our police forces are a joke and our critical infrastructure is mostly unprotected and hanging on by a thread.

If only 1% of the population because active insurgents that 3 million people who will be better equipped, supplied and trained that the Insurgents in Iraq. IF they couldnt handle the sand people then they sure as fuck cant handle alot more people who are more capable in a varied terrain thats more difficult to manage. ITs a lose/lose situation for them and the intelligent ones know it. Its the low IQ SJW dipshits who drink their own cool aid who dont realize their way of life is on a knifes edge.

This is why we need to infiltrate law and sciences. People telling you to become a tradey are setting the white race up for failure.

>what do you mean attitude?
Good one.

We can only hope and pray and prepare ourselves.

So how will the strong get resources if there is no weak to take it from? And what makes you think you'd be the strong?

>So how will the strong get resources if there is no weak to take it from?
Are you really this obtuse?

The moment leftism infiltrated the education system is the moment they won. As long as they can brainwash new blood they'll continue to win.

Good.

Explain this to be. The military can't abstract resources themselves

>implying people that go to law school become senators
>implying senators do anything

I'm in graduate school for biochemistry.
Everyone is an SJW.
Our future geneticists, vaccine creators, etc. ALL liberal.
>mfw during our weekly lab meeting someone brings up how funny John Oliver/Stephen Colbert are, or how dumb Drumpf is, or how Michelle Obama should run in 2020
>mfw I just agree with them all
>mfw I have no face

Ever considered cannibalism?

let me clarify.
>mfw I HAVE TO PRETEND LIKE I agree with them all and didn't vote Trump

You have no spine. Stand up for what you believe in, that is if you really believe in it. You only receive one chance at your life, make it count.

>studying something as frivolous and arbitrary as law (i.e humans telling others humans how they ought to live)

Yeah that should go over well. Let me reveal my power level to my adviser, you know, the person who proctors my oral exams, decides my workload, determines whether or not I pass, and writes letters of recommendation for me in the future.

Good call.

Damn that pic is comfy.

this guy gets it

It is indeed scary.

You should try to find like-minded people and form a network and operate with EXTREME in-group preference. even better if you have a multi-year group and multi-generation cohort so that you can actively discriminate in favour of each other.

that said, remember that a number of people will just be going through the motions because they're socially skilled and believe it will be beneficial, other people will be redpilled during their careers when they start to interact with niggers, and remember that people wanting to do corporate law probably won't give a fuck at all about social justice.

>2017
>Law School

So you mean theyll be serving my coffee 30 years from now? Lol

Mexican law student here, same problem down here, it's scary

said the horse to the Model T

Coward.

Disagreeing is not revealing your power level.

You're a coward. Simple as.

Okay mister biochemistry. Enjoy your regret.

85% will be insufferable progressivism.

You will see how Canada has been transformed by some cuckists on the SCC.

You will see how 'the law' as it stands is meaningless to progressive cuckists.

Highly dependent on your school though. There will always be diehard corporatists. Those are similarly insufferable in their willingness to get cucked with 80 hour work weeks.

>duh law is dumb dumb
>we should just let the saws and their Jew overlords run our legal system
Your a brainlet and you should feel bad

wtf are mexican SJWs like?
since your mexican who do they defend?

kys

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit, why would you even mention that in this thread?

Well it was either go to law school or work at Walmart my whole fucking life, I know which one im choosing.

i'm not saying it's not needed - obviously we need law and order for a civilized society to work

what i AM saying is that i don't think it's a worthwhile field as opposed to mathematics or physics and that i have no respect for anyone in it

Don't worry, once they hit the actual legal system and get exposed to niggers in the raw, they'll get redpilled hard.

>t. Georgia law school grad

Trust me. For someone in my position it's better to just pretend to agree. It sucks and it's really unfortunate, but you have to realize the types of people that get in to academia will NEVER change their mind and accept any sort of conservative approach. For instance...my contemporaries almost all come from wealthy families and got in to academia because their parents were doctors, lawyers, or have PhD's as well. They're never lived in non-white neighborhoods, and have never been pressed for money. Their entire life's work is based on some scientific theory, so theories like communism that sound good on paper are more feasible to them than they are to you or I. These people don't live in the same reality as 95% of the population. They are completely disconnected.

I've been uninvited to social events amongst other students here just for saying things like, "I don't think the border wall is racist" or "I think women are the most privileged members of any first world society."
I've had a former professor refuse to write me a letter of recommendation because when I worked in his lab we used to talk freely about politics.
Trust me. It's just not worth it. Just nod your head, get you degree, get a nice job, and raise smart kids.

What the hell do you study? If you study anything at all?

>Trust me
>Trust me
Honestly user, I don't. Just stand up for yourself rather than live with the regret of not doing so. Be you.

They just trying to suck the dick with the most money to ascend the rat ladder
If ii was beneficial to be a conservative, they would be the biggest christians around

That's what happens when you're a simple minded child who throws labels at everybody who doesn't parrot the exact same rhetoric as you in the exact same method that you favour.

They end up being a massive group and there you are all alone with your self-indulgent pretensions.

Why Conservatives don't like Christians

We're going to kill them all

I’m a partner at BigLaw and have worked at other BigLaws. Most lawyers outside of the real estate departments are SJW. Firms talk constantly about how important every SJW cause is and openly talk about how awful Trump is as though there could be no competing view. They live in a bubble, and you’re at the threshold of that bubble.

fag

Child.

Ya it sucks but we lucked out with the Reagan treatment of the Courts where Trump gets to appoint dozens of judges and probably 3-4 justice by the end of his second term.

graduated
bachelor's in civil engineering

>Is this scary?

Not if we have non-brain damaged judges in the SC.