Why is Mimikyu not cute in the anime?

Why is Mimikyu not cute in the anime?

In the game it's the cutest thing imaginable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vgSMFLt_No
youtube.com/watch?v=FzGCxZHLycM
youtube.com/watch?v=MZsUBvAVPcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think he's very cute.

Because there's an eldritch abomination hiding under that dead pikachu's skin

It's just a shroomish, man.

>Its actual appearance is unknown. A scholar who saw what was under its rag was overwhelmed by terror and died from the shock.

Cthulhu is cute

Serial killer mimikyu is the best. Anyone who says otherwise is a kek

Stunspore

Besides, pokedex entries are totally loaded with fanciful tales

Rowlet is pretty cute, but Team Rocket so far has best pikachu and best bear on their side, it's looking lopsided.

Just wait until he grows up and gets his emo hair style.

I hope it gets the same sort of cry it has in the game somewhere down the line.

Mimikyu during Refresh is the cutest thing other than Guzzlord when you drop a pokebean on the floor.

>Primeape
>It has been known to become so angry that it dies as a result. Its face looks peaceful in death, however.

>Araquanid
>Moon
>Despite what its appearance suggests, it cares for others. If it finds vulnerable, weak Pokémon, it protectively brings them into its water bubble.
>Sun
>It delivers headbutts with the water bubble on its head. Small Pokémon get sucked into the bubble, where they drown.

>Bewear
>This Pokémon has the habit of hugging its companions. Many Trainers have left this world after their spines were squashed by its hug.

>Mega Glalie
>The excess energy from Mega Evolution spilled over from its mouth, breaking its jaw. It spews endless blizzards.

>a bunch of others

In other news

>Lapras
>These Pokémon were once near extinction due to poaching. Following protective regulations, there is now an overabundance of them.

I havent watched pokemon in a long time , my brother told me that mimikyu appears and figth ash , so the question is :
Is he a recurring characther now like jigglypuff was?

Jessie actually caught it so yes.

Team Rocket caught one.

Fuck i need to watch it then , how many episode it has so far , has it been good? i can watch it if is a 5/10

>>Araquanid
>>Moon
>>Despite what its appearance suggests, it cares for others. If it finds vulnerable, weak Pokémon, it protectively brings them into its water bubble.
>>Sun
>>It delivers headbutts with the water bubble on its head. Small Pokémon get sucked into the bubble, where they drown.

Horrifying

6 so far.

Yes, it's good.

The method they use for animation somehow looks better and is quite possibly cheaper, but overall it's an improvement.
I give it 7/10 and I'm actually watching it cause it's decent so far.
6 episodes, 7th coming soon.

It's better than the generic shonen shit that XY was

d-do you have more?

Post the Mareanie/Toxapex ones.

>Its spacious beak is large enough for a small child to fit right inside.

>"Should you feel yourself attacked by a sudden chill, it is evidence of an approaching Gengar. There is no escaping it. Give up."

>Gengar
>Should you feel yourself attacked by a sudden chill, it is evidence of an approaching Gengar. There is no escaping it. Give up.

>Mareanie
>It's found crawling on beaches and seafloors. The coral that grows on Corsola's head is as good as a five-star banquet to this Pokémon.

>Toxapex
>Sun
>Toxapex crawls along the ocean floor on its 12 legs. It leaves a trail of Corsola bits scattered in its wake.
>Moon
>Those attacked by Toxapex's poison will suffer intense pain for three days and three nights. Post-recovery, there will be some aftereffects.

>Drifblim
>There was once an incident in which a man took a trip riding a Drifblim, only to go missing.

>Mega Gyarados
>Mega Evolution also affects its brain, leaving no other function except its destructive instinct to burn everything to cinders.

A lot of Mega entries sound like suffering.

Frosslass
>“When it finds humans or Pokémon it likes, it freezes them and takes them to its chilly den, where they become decorations.”

>Mega Kangaskhan

>Sun
>Mega Kangaskhan's strength derives from the mother's happiness about her child's growth. Watching it grow up keeps her spirits high.

>Moon
>Thanks to Mega Evolution, its child grows. But as the child is good only at fighting and nothing else, its mother feels uneasy about its future.

Yet mega evolution is hyped up as the product of some sort of bond between trainers and pokemon. Though I guess pokemon must really have to like their trainer to go through with that shit for the sake of 5000 pokeyen from some fuck.

>Seaking
>Moon
>Trainers who are crazy for Seaking are divided into horn enthusiasts and fin enthusiasts. The two groups do not get along well.

>inb4 Pelipper vore

>Its spacious beak is large enough for a small child to fit right inside.
Related

youtube.com/watch?v=0vgSMFLt_No

The Sun/Moon entries seem unusually bleak in general. I don't know if I would take it to heart.

>Mega Garchomp
>Excess energy melted its arms and wings, transforming them into giant scythes.

>Mega Salamence
>Mega Evolution fuels its brutality, and it may even turn on the Trainer who raised it. It's been dubbed "the blood-soaked crescent."

Guzzlord's is the best.

>A dangerous Ultra Beast, it appears to be eating constantly, but for some reason its droppings have never been found.

I wasn't prepared for the 10/10 team rocket reaction faces

I have not seen the Pokémon Sun/Moon anime, but I am having a hard time imagining it being possibly to make Mimikyu not be cute.

Not really, it just seems dark because we're only focusing on the dark entries. It's more or less on par with the previous iterations.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzGCxZHLycM

But it is possible. Anime Mimikyu is basically a sentinent blob of anger, fueled by its hatred of all things Pikachu. It's amazing.

>It has been known to become so angry that it dies as a result. Its face looks peaceful in death, however.
shit

Why are there no dubbed episodes past ep 2?

I've always watched pokemon dubbed since I was a kid and watching the subbed version feels weird

Ruby: SPOINK bounces around on its tail. The shock of its bouncing makes its heart pump. As a result, this POKéMON cannot afford to stop bouncing - if it stops, its heart will stop.

here's a less shitty version without the audio reverb

youtube.com/watch?v=MZsUBvAVPcg

Meowth doesn't belong to any pokeball, right? It's been so long I don't remember much of Team Rocket's backstories

post more Rowlett

>Magneton
>When three Magnemite link together, their brains also become one. They do not become three times more intelligent.

>Mega Aerodactyl
>When it Mega Evolves, it becomes more vicious than ever before. Some say that's because its excess of power is causing it pain.

Some Pokémon always had curious descriptions but the frequency of it in this game is more noticeable with only 302 of them. Or maybe it's simply because Sun and Moon are more fresh on the mind.

Sup Forums the Pokémon

They should've just mentioned something about its elegant horn. No need to bring finfags into it.

Jessie's a poorfag, James is a rich kid and Meowth's a cuck.

>horn enthusiasts
fucking degenerates

Were they always this obvious with the furry pandering?

How terrifying.

>being a fucking hornfag
>[CURRENT YEAR]

It's probably the latter. Pokemon has always had a dark side to it. S/M just seems to be more darker since most of us had forgotten most of the Pokedex entries from the older ones.

Mankey/Primeape have a hard life.

Mankey:
>Sun: It can spontaneously become enraged. Everyone near it clears out as it rampages and the resulting loneliness makes it angrier still.
> Moon: Its raging tires it out and causes it to fall asleep, but the anger resonating in its dreams causes it to wake up—which infuriates it all over again.

Primeape:
> Sun: It has been known to become so angry that it dies as a result. Its face looks peaceful in death, however.
> Moon: Some researchers theorize that Primeape remains angry even when inside a Poké Ball.

>hurrdurr muh fins

Get fucked nerds. Everybody knows Seaking's horn is its best feature.

>being a finfag

why don't you go rub up with a magikarp then faggot

Go shove that horn up your ass you filthy degenerates.

>prefering a phallus over cute frills
literal faggots

How does it know?

I'm just waiting for the gag to come to its ultimate conclusion where TR literally blasts off into space and it comes flying by in a spaceship to pick them up while FUG gives a deadpan at the whole situation in the background.

Why is fug such a lovable mon?

why do I keep forgetting about him what makes the joke even better every time?

>7 generations in
>there is still no pokemon that is a literal toilet

>Froslass
>The soul of a woman lost on a snowy mountain possessed an icicle, becoming this Pokémon. The food it most relishes is the souls of men.

I don't know how to feel about this.

We have not fully reached rock bottom yet.

why is his snout covering up his mouth?

>Sun:
>When it finds humans or Pokémon it likes, it freezes them and takes them to its chilly den, where they become decorations.

It protects them from the horror of living in agony.

Moon's dex is what Araquanid think it does
Sun's entry is reality

>bulky Fairy/Poison diaper Pokemon with Water Absorb

Japan trying to justify whale hunting?

There really needs to be a Rotom-Toilet. It'd possess one of those super fancy Japanese toilets and be Electric/Poison

regular muk is suffering
>After recent environmental improvements, this Pokémon is now hardly seen at all. People speculate that it may go extinct at some point.

>Dark/Poison Indian Toilet Witch

Because they are trying to give him a personality trait that just isn't "BUY MY MERCH :((((".

I thought it's whole gimmick was that it wore a Pikachu costume because it wanted to make friends.

Alolan Muk is an asshole.

>While it's unexpectedly quiet and friendly, if it's not fed any trash for a while, it will smash its Trainer's furnishings and eat up the fragments.

Just throw you waifu and he'll be fed for a whole year

Considering trash is its source of nutrients, not giving it trash is the equivalent of starving him to death. Of course it will throw a tantrum.

And your headcanon isn't any better

Jesus fucking christ....

If it can smash up your furniture why can't it go find some trash itself

I'd feel bad for putting it on a cumrag diet

Poor Muk

Because you're his trainer. If you weren't prepare to take care of him, then why did you capture him in the first place?

All these Lovecraftian descriptions. Where are the happy Pokémon that don't rip out your souls?

You're missing the point, if it has the will to smash furniture up to eat it, it can sure as fuck reach into the garbage can and feed itself instead

Creepy Mimikyu is just as cute!

it breaks the furniture and eat it

>Mimikyu's disguise was busted!
>"neck" snaps

Is there an inside joke i'm not getting here?

Because it's going a_muk.

Explain why Guzzlord's entry says that he doesn't poop then.

I don't quite remember, but wasn't Ash's Muk an unkillable beast?

Speaking of fins, finning is brought up in sharpedo's pokedex entry.