Yosuga no sora

I liked this

What's with Cuffs/Sphere/Cube and silver haired twin sisters being their best girls?

ya know, even though bit tits megane was my favorite girl in YnS I must say that twin sister was best girl

what was the most pleasant thing in this anime was that it was divided into arcs where every girl has her moment to shine and win

and the fanservice

and the ost

That's the omnibus format for you. Doesn't really work for everything, though.

Read the VN, it's godly in comparison to the anime.

figures, although it worked pretty well in this

ah, I forgot to mention how I founda pleasant surprise the more realistic treatment of the theme of incest. I was expecting the protagonist to shrug it off like "I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S MY SISTER, DAISUKE DES!" but instead we got to see how he was questioning his sanity and how neurotic and crazy was really his sister

I know you are right, but I'm a person who doesn't enjoy visual novels. I tried multiple times reading one but I simply don't like them and end up bored

Am I a fag for liking Akira?

why would you be

the only way you would be a fag would be if you liked Haruka

i dropped it

why

nothing happens other than the MC fucking a bunch of girls

user, first that' fucking bullshit because things like exploring the past of the characters, their development and their stories like the sister's relationship happen
second that's precisely the reason why this is cut above most of other harem anime, because he gets to fuck the girls instead of stutter around obliviously to the swarm of pussies that love him and instead acts like a retard who never ever does anything to any of the girls

that's cool and all, i just think there not enough going on for me to keep watching

>nothing happens other than the MC fucking a bunch of girls

Nothing? YOU CALL THAT NOTHING? Dude, it's fucking hard to get some anime pussy, let alone bunch of anime pussy! You think that is nothing? I want you to try and do what that faggot did. Go and try and FAIL! That is some high level shit he accomplished. BUT WAIT! They were not just a bunch of girls and pussy, one of them was his SISTER. SISTER PUSSY. ENGRAVE THAT IN YOUR ANONYMOUS MIND. Go and try to get your sister yo fuck you passionately, I dare you, fag!
Now go and finish the show!

He doesnt just fuck a bunch of girls, he fucks them in incredibly passionate and sometimes hilarious situations. I can never get enough of the huge grin on his face when hes fucking his sister as is classmates show up.

y-you too

I laffed my ass off as well in that ep

then I cried myself to sleep because no gf

Or that other time hes fucking his classmate with a huge ass grin on his face when his sister shows up. That guy really likes fucking.

Best love story ever told. Best incest story ever told. Best lolixshota story ever told. Definitely best anime where the sex is actually part of the story.

i'm so glad i dropped it

Great words.

just watched that scene

>he clearly sees his sister in the door frame
>he doesn't stop thrusting

oh my sides

Queer. Im glad you dropped it. I wont want queers in my straight incest anime.

good. This kind of anime where MCs actually get the pussy is a "no fags allowed" anyway

good for him, isn't it?

yes?
no?
maybe?

is it a trick question?

Unsurprisingly Sora is still the best imouto in anime after all those years.

i want one of those

It was never scanned unfortunately.

she is fuking crazy though

never stick your dick in crazy

What is it with girls with short hair, glasses and big boobs that equals sluttiness? I got this vibe from Anri in Durarara too.

>that equals sluttiness
WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

She is in the benign type of crazy though, which is the best, besides her suicidal tendencies.

>benign type of crazy
>emotionally abusive that tries to take his brother away from others

Only from rapists, she supports him with good girls.

N̶a̶o̶ class rep did nothing wrong

Class rep is cute, but she needs to be more open minded.

True love has many forms.

>open your ass and your heart and mind will follow

how bout no
ever stick in crazy
never dick your sister
never ever stick your dick in crazy sister

>never dick your sister
Why not? It's the purest form of love.

Would you say Sora is an attractive girl?

What was never scanned?

Yes. She attracts dicks

That particular poster with naked Sora.
The most attractive with her perfect body and superior european genes.

You mean this poster? Not sure if this is really a scan or just an edit, but I don't really care.

Does not make sense for this not to be in the boorus. Ill have to upload it this weekend. To busy messing with my truck right now.

I'd need something without the sample to tell, even a picture, but thanks for posting that.

I made a proposal to my sister yesterday. I told her that i would like to be her lover. She declined and family-zoned me.

Welp, you just have to ask harder.