Tatsuki is cute

Tatsuki is cute

Just let it die already

Tatsuki deserves her own spin-off

Bleach may be dead but Tatsuki lives forever in our hearts

I-ichigo, please bone me!

I swear you can see her developing those longing thoughts as the series progressed

In another timeline,Tatsuki and Ichigo would have gotten closer together after going through hell in Soul Society and back,resulting in Ichigo being overprotective of her while in school and Tatsuki trying to hold back blushing as he holds her hand for the first time since their childhood when they decide to walk back home together one afternoon

The novels say something else.

Sorry, but Tatsuki is into women.

Shit posting Bleach ships is cancerous. Especially sense it is all over.

Fuck off Deathberry cunts.

This but also teenage ghostbusters with his high school friends culminating with SS arc with goofy death gods iyashikei SoL shit version of Bleach would be the perfect Bleach.

Kubo could have done it too. If it werent for those meddling fans with life threatening cancer and Kubo's own shit concepts of arrancars and fullbringers and quincy.

What went so wrong

Tatsuki a completely irrelevant to the series.

Tatsuki deserved superpowers. Fucking Shinigami, hogging all the attention.

she's ichigo with different colour/style hair

Thats why they're perfect together

Aren't you thinking of someone else?

How would Tatsuki react during this scene?

She would blush quite a bit, while berating Ichigo like Yoruichi did.

>In another timeline, Aizen and Ichigo would have gotten closer together after going through hell in Soul Society after defeating Yhwach and back, resulting in Ichigo being overprotective of him while in Seireitei and Aizen trying to hold back from kissing him as he holds his hand for the first time since their hearttouching in ch. 388 when they decide to walk back to the Royal Palace together one afternoon.

>Tatsuki is cute
agreed

Tatsuki just wants to get even with Ichigo

At what point did you give up on tatsuki ever mattering again?

delet this

When Orihime of all people got powers and went to Soul Society

I seem to have been annoying people with that picture for a while now

>When Orihime of all people
that's a slightly odd bone to pick, given that Orihime already had more prominence than Tatsuki back then

>Tatsuki

Who?

Who?

Shitters are still angry.

>Penetrated from the front by Aizen
>Penetrated from behind by Hitsugaya
Momo a slut

Though she never spoke to Hitsugaya again after that

Where are these coming from?

A pretty decent deviant art series about the bleach characters working at a Hooters

And now she's moved onto Shinji.

hey Kubo, what're your plans now that Bleach has ended?

I envy her. She slept in Aizen's bed.
I wonder how his bedsheets smell.

Like cum and keikaku

Memes aside, Aizen never came off as having a sexual interest in anyone to me. He does get a little too intimate with some characters, but that comes off as him being a creepy asshole with no regard for personal boundaries.