Black nurse says all white male infants should be killed at birth

Black nurse says all white male infants should be killed at birth.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox59.com/2017/11/25/iu-health-investigating-after-nurse-allegedly-posts-controversial-tweet/
wthr.com/article/iu-health-investigating-controversial-tweet-by-employee
theindychannel.com/news/local-news/indianapolis/iu-health-investigating-over-nurses-controversial-tweet
indystar.com/story/news/local/2017/11/25/iu-health-investigates-after-controversial-tweet-traced-nurse/894952001/
in.gov/pla/3638.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First amendment. And?

Better put her in jail.

I bet she poisons kids at the hospital.

someone hacked her twitter

>black nurse wants white babies to die
>works at hospital
>calls it 1st amendment

Wow

Lets start hiring cops who think child molestors are okay and rape is okay

Means freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences, sweety. :)

Fucking libertarians

Oh sure i bet. Yeah totally.

wew

Hey faggot - the first amendment protects you against the government, not against us.
How does the leftist filth say it - free speech is not speech without consequences.

wew(wew spelled backwards)

Do you think a white person saying the same thing about black people would be protected by the first amendment or would they get fired?

It's funny because the world would be so much better with only whites and no niggers. How can she actually believe this?

In the medical field this would get you fired, usually. Since she is a minority I think it would take you effort. Health companies don't like being known for "compromised care".

>Taking pride in ruining someone's life

Sup Forums are worse than libs

Shit!!! These dumb animals think this is their shot at fame???

Like the dumb ass rep who is a "rock star" now.

No fucking wonder they want to immortalize Missy Elliot and Beyoncé with statues.

I wish I were so stupid some times

th

Look at me, I am the slaveowner now

What crime has been committed? She's not threatening to do anything. She's not inciting violence. People should be judged and held accountable for their actions, not thoughts. This isn't 1984.

>soon everyone will know my name
and what will it be, Sup Forums?
The Baby Strangler

Refer to

>ruining someone's life
>working at chili's

probably did her a favor.

Refer to

H oath -Do no Harm

Refer to

Nobody is accusing her of a crime, but perhaps the hospital will not want someone who thinks that an entire race of babies shouldn't exist work in a hospital, where babies are born. If this was a white nurse saying this about black babies there would be an uproar and demand for her firing, and rightly so. Someone who works in a life or death field cannot have racial bias.

she should have her nursing license taken away. she has already been doxxed but nothing has come of it yet

Noice

Ask her employer how the feel about her right to incite murder at her place of employment.

no, its even worse, its 2017

Well, I disagree with her.

If she's a nurse but wants babies dead then she isn't fit for the job and should be sacked.
Would you want her caring for you or a family member?

>she's not inciting violence

Do you know how to read? She did exactly that.

Lets get that nigger fired. Free speech does not allow someone to shout "fire" in a crowded auditorium, or advocate killing babies. This nigger needs to go.

What hospital does she work at? Find the email of that hospital, then send a cap of her tweet. Sit back with a beer and enjoy a job well done.

>black
>crazy eyes
>racist AF

you know what to do boys!

So you think people should be fired for their thoughts and not their actions. You're retarded.

Point out the part where she incited violence. Protip you can't. She said white women should get abortions and that historically, every son should've been th thrown to wolves. Neither sentiment incites violence in any way.

>I think the people I'm supposed to be in charge of should die
>this doesn't make me bias effecting my job

Reddit is the other way, faggot.

>I think the people I'm supposed to be in charge of should die
Learn to read.

fox59.com/2017/11/25/iu-health-investigating-after-nurse-allegedly-posts-controversial-tweet/

she's done

we did. but the hospital responded in a tweet saying they are aware of their statements. that's all we got. don't go after the hospital she works at. go after the place that can take away her nursing license that would hurt her more because then she couldn't work at any hosptial

Bump

We need to get her fired.

It's as simple as the hospital administration disciplining her for publicly acting like a dumbass that is in reference to her work. You're retarded

Typical nappy-head of modernity. They either hate whites or desperately wants to be his PET NIGGER.

>In the medical field this would get you fired, usually. but since she is a minority she will keep her job.

I like the way you think!

The problem here is obvious. Black privilege.

private businesses were not the problem in 1984, big government was

it sucks though because Sup Forums was the first on the case and trolled her enough to make her take down all her social media without archiving most of her posts. now Sup Forums has to pick up after Sup Forums fucked up

So which amendment protects us from Czechs?

She is out of line.

Fox has a news story about it though.

There are other amendments protecting civilians from violence perpetrated by other civilians.

Sounds like a threat, should be fired.

i hope IU Health is able to take away her nursing license
good. it shows clearly she wouldn't treat every patient with the same amount of care

FPBP

You don't believe in it, Leftist. So why bring it up? Your argument is predicated on your opposition being more moral than you.

>muh constitution will protect me against the nigger horde
libcucks

That's not how the first amendment works, retard.

I would agree, but since lefties have already set the precedent of getting people fired for say things they deem wrong online, it would be a double standard to not dox and fire her nigger ass. Fuck niggers.

I’m pretty racist, but as a doctor I have never EVER even considered treating nonwhite patients worse because than huwhites, let alone talking about it or fucking tweeting about it. Fucking niggers i swear

Still put pressure on them. They may be hoping we forget about it by tomorrow so she can keep on working as a nurse and abusing white infants.

No more than random "niggers should be killed" posts on Sup Forums.
So you don't claim moral superiority over "Leftists"?

>rape
>murder
>domestic violence
>white people things
I mean even if you make excuses for nigs like it's muh poverty, I don't know how anyone can take anyone who believes this seriously

>Free speech does not allow someone to shout "fire" in a crowded auditorium, or advocate killing babies

i fine with munching nigger babies in the street

We have done literally nothing wrong. Good Little Leftists are all criminals and deserve to be crushed.

The only argument to the contrary is to admit that we are their moral superiors to begin with, and that every action similar to theirs drags us down. I agree: But no amount of crushing leftists can make you as bad as a Leftist.

IU cannot legally take her license. However, thanks to everyone who circulated this, her offense will follow her everywhere. The state board may.

I disagree.

hell yeah.

What is the nurses code of ethics you utter spastic?

1. The nurse, in all professional relationships, practices with compassion and respect for the inherent dignity, worth, and uniqueness of every individual, unrestricted by considerations of social or economic status, personal attributes, or the nature of health problems.

She hasn't exactly been invited to speak before the Congress.

Crushed many Leftists lately?

Any other Indiana news outlets run a story other than FOX59?

If she has a track record of superior, or even acceptable performance, her job will be safe. Otherwise, it would be easy to justify her removal based on her assertion that she views all surviving white children as a detriment to society.
>current responsibilities directly contribute to/impact survival rates of “white” children in America

What are her odds, /pol?

I think niggers need their own containment sphere and no fucking chance to ever leave it.

wthr.com/article/iu-health-investigating-controversial-tweet-by-employee

theindychannel.com/news/local-news/indianapolis/iu-health-investigating-over-nurses-controversial-tweet

> what is the difference between civil rights and an employers right to discriminate against those who breach contract and poorly represent them?

so the state board is aware of this?

9. The profession of nursing, as represented by associations and their members, is responsible for articulating nursing values, for maintaining the integrity of the profession and its practice, and for shaping social policy.

It doesn’t protect her from being publicly crucified and made a pariah
>appears on Ellen

Not good once the Indiana licensing board gets on this. The license was just granted last month.

Amerimutts will defend this as seen with and yes they will be serious about it

You beauty! That lowers the bar.

>If this was a white nurse saying this about black babies there would be an uproar and demand for her firing, and rightly so.
>and rightly so.
>and rightly so.
>and rightly so.

This cuck needs to hang.

I think that this negro devil will do some harm to the white babies.

She is obviously mentally ill and full of murderous rage and will do things.

This is how it all started.

Newfag nigger nurse gets butthurt because she constantly fucks up.

Proceeds to blame it on white people, because why the fuck not, she blames everything else on white people.

Realizes that she hates being a nurse, goes full pro-white genocide.

And now here we are.

IndyStar now covering.

indystar.com/story/news/local/2017/11/25/iu-health-investigates-after-controversial-tweet-traced-nurse/894952001/

She was raging at niggers not tipping. Working in restaurants is the purest redpill delivery system. This was the work of nigger Sup Forums, not aryan Sup Forums

If a white person were to so much as call a nigger a nigger they would lose their job.
This bitch deserves the same treatment.

Yes your name and where you live. Where your family lives. Makes me wonder whats gonna happen when the 'woods got your fucking card nigger.

Double standards man.

You know as well as I do, the least they'll do to her is promote her and suck her dick.

I can't be certain if they are right this moment, but i they will.

Spread the info locally on facebook referencing the hospital of employment, no white mother will want her baby born in the hospital that nurse works at.

The bar was lowered by leftists already this is why companies bend over backwards to ignore reality and embrace the leftist ideology.

The opposition NEEDS to do this.

We NEED to "decend to their level"

We need to not hire leftists
We need to fix them
We need to call them on their bigotry
We need to fight this war with NO HOLDS BARED

i hope so. imagine if the race was reversed

its like those nigger nurses who laughed at a white WWII vet and didn't help him as he choked in front of them.

So if her claims were statistically accurate?

Indiana State Board of Nursing
in.gov/pla/3638.htm