What are you doing to stop the plague of mongrels on the alt right trying to steer us toward civic nationalism?

What are you doing to stop the plague of mongrels on the alt right trying to steer us toward civic nationalism?

if that girl is a mongrel im all for mongrels.

She isn't full asian as shown by her SAT prep books

Mike Enoch is probably going to have to kill his younger brother. Lmao.

Nothing. I've met enough white shitbirds to not give a fuck about what you are.

You can omit the 5th stage.

this

spbp

kek, this photoshop always gets me

Calling them cucks on the internet...
What else can I do?

The fifth stage is the only one that isn't completely retarded and embraced solely by children.

She's perfect though

I wonder what Sup Forums thinks of Russians who live in the far east, which borders China, Mongolia, and North Korea. That's what this girl, who is half white and half Chinese, looks like to me: a far-east Russian.

Nietzche wasnt even mentioned in image.

>alt right
It's a Jewish movement. Of course it's going this way you moron.

Not watching them, because most e-celebs are completely degenerate.

she seems to be a 100% gook woman that had epicanthic fold removal surgery. Might be a hapa, may not be.

She claims to be a hapa and I take her on her word. :/

>Implying I'm not mulatto

Enjoy her

still looks pretty good desu

Fuck I miss JWOW

>alt right

shit tier meme, as long as humans exist, as long as farms exist, as long as production exists, as long as money exists, as long as anything that people need exists there is going to be deviation on opinion on a matter and this opinion evolves to become a philosophy, and people will differ with philosophy. In order for people to survive you need to stick together, and this group of people becomes a society, and when deciding how society should be run people have different opinions and therefore different philosophies, even if it is over something as simple as where should we build our houses and what food should we grow you will have differing opinion and that will be backed by a differing philosophy and that is politics and therefore as long as humans exist they will have to make decisions and therefore they have to take a side on political issues. Nihilism is fucking stupid and if everyone was a nihilist everyone would die.

The alt right isn't a reddit tier thing. Kill yourself spoc.

The alt right isn't real muhammad

>nihilism isn't embraced by children
Surething

U wan tark about poritics user?

It is, people create meaning and the greater nationalist movement of today is what is referred to by the term the alt right, so therefore it is the alt right.

She's fucking gorgeous even in the pics that try to make her look bad but she doesn't have any original or worthwhile ideas or opinions.
Then again she's a woman so I don't know what I was expecting.

>believing the LARP
You need to go back to wherever you came from.

She's shown her dad on Instagram. He looks like a mixed Asian.

She won't show her mom. Might be because she is white or because she is also hapa.

If she is an Asian Male/White Female mix she is gonna lose white male viewers... unless her dad is a white male/asian female hapa.

Someone may not take you seriously if you ain't a product of the White Male patriarchy on the right.

>still believing the makeapp meme

It is not deniable that there has been an increase in nationalism, and that movement of racial nationalism is the alt right. Also I have been on Sup Forums since 2013.

Spotted the butthurt roastie.

Opposition using mud and black workforce
I see no problem with this to advance our cause

Literally who is this?