Reddit rips Jordan Peterson to shreds

BTFO. No one in academia takes his "work" seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvCsZ_6qRAs
researchgate.net/profile/Jordan_Peterson2/citations
counter-currents.com/2015/12/wotan-as-archetype-the-carl-jung-essay/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage, just because alt-fags like Peterson doesn’t make him an alt-fag

>somebody goes against progressive dogma
>he's ostracized by academia
Well imagine my shock. I've never even seen a Peterson video but academia is a fucking joke

King's court rips Galileo to shreds.
BTFO: No one in Clergy takes his "work" seriously.

>academia
Aren't those the ones telling us there's infinite genders, all white people are inherently evil, and Communism is great?
Sounds like they really know what they're talking about.

sage

Touché

Galileo was a gnostic heretic who couldn't keep his mouth shut and spread theories that were untenable at the time. The Church was acting responsibly in censuring him.

Kill yourself

Psychology a ((((pseudo-science)))).

>somebody said a thing on plebbit
>QUICK BETTER POST ABOUT IT ON Sup Forums

kys faggot

This guy gets it Galileo was a meme

Murrimutt christcuck

He's just as shit as any other psychologist or whatever. The humanities, as a whole, are a bunch of garbage and these departments really ought to be closed.

He is right science = church
And the modern science do the same
Nobody believed Einstein is only when a powerful insider promoted his idea's, is when he gained traction in the status quo of science

All that text and not a single actual argument besides him exploiting lonely men.

>listen to your betters
I unironically want everything they love and have worked for to burn

>sigh

In the trash it goes.

all i see is someone attacking the character of people disagreeing with him. in other words... reddit as usual.

peterson is his own man, and his talking points resonate with many disaffected youths because no ones has the chutzpah to talk about them in this political climate. if someone were to BTFO of jordan peterson, it would be by refuting his points. attacking the implied stupidity of some of his fans does nothing to disprove anything hes ever said. that line of thought can go both ways, but we dont really see that from the right, as many right leaning people prefer to use facts and logic over emotions in arguments.

hes right on a lot of points. progressivism for its own sake has infected colleges and unis worldwide. they tried to make it a self fulfilling prophecy. but they failed to factor in how many people disagree with it. and neither side views anything that the other side has to say as valid

Remind me why you shill against that guy? He is a classical liberal faggot no doubt but his work isn't something I would call damaging to society in general.

His ideas gained traction because the math was correct and predictions could be made and used.

>reddit
>one guy
>shit bait

But Peterson constantly tells his listeners to better themselves and not be taken over by hate. What is that r*ddit fuck trying to tell us?

>being (((respected))) in jewademia
Imagine my shawck

Yes lets be like lemming and surrender to the suicidal cult of individualism and never fight back with collectivism.

>but his work isn't something I would call damaging to society in general
it isnt.
but the left sees it as damaging to their plan of "everyone should just get along, f*ck b*rders and currency and shit, corporations are evil, but make sure you go to college and plunge yourself into debt to banks, you dont wanna end up a braindead trump supporter with no degree, do you?".

the things he says resonate with many who are disillusioned with said pipe dream, and libs for the most part cant handle that.

that is all

Case study in bad optics.

Everyone right of classical liberalism is alt-right and hate filed racist fucks.

>listen to your betters
Anyone who says this should be instantly lined up against a wall and shot, just because.

>taking plebbit seriously

THE FUNNIEST THING IS HE WAS GENERALLY A LEFTIST, BUT HAD REAL INTEGRITY, AND THE LEFT MADE HIM ONE OF THE BEST SPEAKERS AGAINST THEM WHEN THEY GOT CANADA TO LEGISLATE FAG-SPEAK.

LOL, GOOD JOB LEFTIES.

>makes literally no arguments against anything JP has said
>Sup Forums BE TEE EFF O!
And I actually hate the guy.

>Peterson is a joke but Black Science Man is a genius.

he seems like a dick
no idea what his work has been like
but why he appealed to so many people was simply that he was correct that legislation should not force people to use other people's pronouns
fans of his just have to remain attentive if what he's saying is BS, and should be hesitant to give him more money

>memri tv
Of course they don't think it's science because mud shits are incapable of having coherent thoughts

"violence is just an incomplete thought coming to a complete stop"
That's why West Asia is so fucked

LISTEN TO YOUR BETTERS, PESANT

No one outside of academia takes academia seriously.

all those posts are just the same person spamming. he needs to be brought outside and shot to death

Silence serf scum! Listen to your betters and not that popularist vitriol-spewing oaf Peterson! Now back to the fields with you

>t. messy rooms

is it ad hominem time again? if you have legit criticism write him an email and challenge him to a live debate. he will show up.

>listen to your betters
So their best argument is to claim to be superior.

they do but memri gets all those crazy sites too.
imagine if saudi translated a bunch of our youtube streams?

no one takes "academia" seriously

kek @ reddit nancies acting intellectually superior to "bigots"

he's legit
youtube.com/watch?v=kvCsZ_6qRAs

>offers no actual evidence to indicate that peterson is wrong on any single issue
>op shares political ideology so accepts random opinions and falses as truth

who got BTFO again?

saged

Now THIS is truly an unpopular opinion

>DUDE IM EDUCATED
These fucking people man lmao

> Joe Rogan subreddit
> reddit
> Jordan Peterson

Who gives a fuck.

Sounds like someone is bitter and resentful. I wonder where that will lead them?

I hate Jordan Peterson. But reddit? Really? Why even bother screen capping these autists? Nothing they said had any substance.

RESPECT YOUR BETAS

>In an anglosphere nation and wanting collectivism

Get out

>not reading Carl Gustav Jung the orignial and stay a petersonesk bugman
>reading Carl Gustav Jung and become aware of the aryan archetype and individuate to a jungian Übermensch
Pick one and only one.

Lil peep sucks

I see mere appeal to authority, strawmaning and character assassination.

>tfw you are right
It's all about how to serve (((them))) best as an individual.

Sigh. You poor, ignorant, uneducated fool.

No, seriously, you have to leave.

As an MA student I can tell you first hand most profs disagree with the progressive dogma, criticizing it as a nonsensical religion completely devoid of facts. They of course only show their true feelings once they trust you. Publicly stating a logical opinion will get you attacked by a small minority of gutless marxists on campus. We truly live in the second dark ages.

of course they hate JBP. He's undoing all of the damage they've done to academia

Reminds me of all the freshly released from prison politicians over in this shithole. Every single time they got an uncomfortable, cutting question they went for the following
>you are uneducated
>you have no culture
>you shouldn't say it like that

Reddit can hate what it doesn't understand. They cannot even assert that he is wrong about something without personal attacks and appeal to authority. Sad.

I generally like Peterson, and even I can think of points I consider him to be incorrect on. I think that he puts vastly too much faith in humanities power to overcome collective problems and to create lasting order. He seems to be blue pill on technological and economic progress, always quoting rubbish on how the world is better than ever. Falls into a false dilemma on the future as being filled with wondrous possibilities or horror show authoritarian.

Still, talks good.

>small minority of gutless marxists
Wrong the "small" minority is only the ones actualy willing to violently attack you in person. Then there is a much bigger blog of those giving cover to the small minority. The silent majority just doesn't care or often thinks you brought it on to yourself by standing up for basic truths that can't be talked about( like everybody knows).

RIP. We need him more than ever today. Just glad there are others to pick up the slack.

Make way, make way, someone with actual data coming through!

researchgate.net/profile/Jordan_Peterson2/citations

It seems he's cited well enough.

I think he can't comprehend the fact that in many "facist" societys and even monarchies the individual freedom was actualy higher in many aspects. Every society has their Running horeses their freedoms and their taboos. Every society is very kind in some aspects and very cruel in others. Peterson is just traing to build up metapysical evil to a manifest structure in the world in order to have something to believe in. He always says never chose an ideology. Then tries to have a world where every allegory can be traced to actual process (i'm spritual not religious). Petersons concept of evil is just the caricature it's made out to be by those, who want to pretend to have an understanding of humans but can't because it would be a to strong case against the rest of their Weltanschung.

>reddit
>academia.

Gee I wonder why Psychology is considered a soft-"""science""" like sociology.

>Muh white identity

comrades, join the fight against peterson at r/destiny. together we will bring tolerance to academia

>mfw nobody in modern academia is taken seriously at all and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it because literally everyone now is a broke brained, pathetic, sexually confused and ignorant piece of shit due to decades of operant conditioning in school, on the internet and in the media, while chock full of SSRIs and benzos and shot up full of vaccines which were designed to sterilize your worthless little minds

>it's so embarrasing to stick to principals that actualy work and not try to bring a completly unrealistic utopian society about.
Very post ironic and hipstarish of you, but yes chose "Freedom" and never stick to anything.

LiL PEEP is the best artist since the '80s.

No they just showed how juvenile they are. All they did is attack his status amongst supposed educators that they never name. Besides the people who like Jordan Peterson are upset with Academia because it is just a circle jerk nightmare and outside STEM isn't intellectual and is arguable anti-intellectual. Really all they have done is shown what happens when those kinds of people get butthurt.

Where do you get the idea individualism goes counter to national identity or that individualism means you only care about yourself? You are a fool who doesn't understand the meaning of the word individualism. All you really want is a society where the government controls everything you can and can't say, do, be you want a controlled identity not a national identity. You collectivists will always be state cucks or mob cucks and guess which one the people in OP are.

Based on your post though you seem to be a state cuck.

Why did you write all of that when "eat a bag of dicks, fuckface" would've sufficed? The shortest distance between two points is a straight line.

>eat a bag of dicks, fuckface
It doesn't get the message across it just makes people who disagree with him seem juvenile.

>outside STEM
STEM is fucked as well. Pretty bad. Try business & management - I've met much more people there who were not afraid of using a word "nigger" and were Sup Forums-lite and didn't give a fuck about political correctness.

>t. STEM PhD holder

Jordan Peterson is a post modern hack that claims he isnt post modern because reasons. He knows where the wind blows and appeals to idiots like you. Thanks for the shekels btw!

I think you are right but at least STEM has smart people in it who know what they are talking about and will teach you well. At least some of them.

Many didn't like Jung either, didn't make him wrong and it does not make Peterson wrong, especially since he parrots Jung to such a degree. The only problem with Peterson is he won't go full fash and awaken the Odin archetype.

counter-currents.com/2015/12/wotan-as-archetype-the-carl-jung-essay/

You're just saying that because you have no confidence in telling a stranger to eat a bag of dicks.

I would have probably called him a dumb bitch or something. Eat a bag of dicks is pretty good too though.

Anyone who types “sigh” on the internet needs to be euthanized.

There’s no better tell for you being a little faggot quite like that.

Sometimes less is more. I don't know about you, but i've learned long ago to not get involved in these drawn out slapfights with posters here since the whole lot of them are just stupid beyond redemption, so it's just much, much easier and effective to simply write something like that; also odds are they're using to hearing what you reply with in real life so they feel like a loser again, since they're validated and enabled by long replies on this site because nobody would give them such consideration in real life.

Either way, you know?

Dumbass who believes everything they've read. Let's go down through it.

1. Galileo's model was shit. Completely inaccurate and didn't describe the situation properly.
2. It used inaccurate theories. He tried to explain it with waves and tides, but it did't work.
3. He insulted everyone who disagreed with him. He was an arrogant man who couldn't stand being told he was wrong.

/thread

>insane
>mental hospitals

This is literally an ad hominom attack. It deals with none of the content of Peterson's work. It basically says the only thing the left can: if you disagree with us, then you are a hate-filled bigot who should be excluded from society for not believing what we do.

Peterson at least looks at the theoretical assumptions of those with whom he disagrees.

PS I'm an academic, and I meet more and more red-pilled grad students everyday. You're time is coming to a close, eternal victim.

I bet Peterson is actually a dickhead pretending to be nice. All smart people are.

I probably should waste less time on here I admit.

Not anymore m90

That faggot should clean his room

1: why are you on reddit?
2: oh noo 3 people on reddit hate someone its the end of the world

i was honestly expecting a bunch of memeflags to post a bunch of radical centrist memes at me, but im glad you were able to appreciate it

Nah it's fine to linger here for a little bit, I mostly come here because people here have no lives and stalk news sites and twitter feeds 24/7 looking for shit to get outraged over, so it's basically getting a summary of stupidity in the world.

But God forbid you actually engage someone here, though.

fair enough. but, who the fuck takes "academia" seriously?

That's not all - he justifies The Patriarchy and hierarchy from the bottom up (people seem to have forgotten his pointing out that: lobsters have hierarchies -> they get depressed when dominated -> /human anti-depressants/ can get them back to fighting vigor, ie we share circuitry. Lobsters evolved before trees. Therefore you could say that /patriarchies are older than trees/.

Some more good stuff like every brain's battle with the world, trying to figure it out. Reacting to danger, that's evolved in. Connected to mythology.

You have some PB&J er I mean, JBP to catch up on.

....I'm sorry, what in the motherfuck is a "radical centrist"? does a radical centrist advocate utter neutrality but sort of aggressively?