Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11864402
strawpoll.me/11867698
clyp.it/upmwnfjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything will be daijoubu.

Best girl

strawpoll.me/11864402

Interesting. Papika seems to get more votes during Europe friendly times and Yayaka picks up when America comes home.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING PV

Threads already gone to shit by Saturday, I'm surprised they somehow keep managing to hit bump limit despite the fact we've discussed everything to death and spammed every fucking reaction picture imaginable.

We need more information or it's only going to get worse. I don't even know why I'm here.

So what does that tell us?

Is the head honcho of the bad guys Salt's dad perhaps?

We can still dig out every last piece of yonic imagery.

That America has shit taste

Europeans have shit taste.

That both Americans and Europeans have shit taste.

>Everything will be Mimi

The poll is shit taste

European here, just voted for Yayaka. Wasn't an easy choice though.

The other version of this face was better.

That Sayuri is best girl.

Probably. Wouldn't make much sense to make him yet another character when they just introduced a perfectly good candidate.

I've become so obsessed with Flip Flappers that its become hard to watch other shows.
I pout on an episode of Matoi and keep thinking to myself "I'd rather be rewatching Flip Flappers" and eventually just lose interest and close the video. But, you can only rewatch the same 10 episodes so many times, especially with the latest one being so painful.

That just leaves talking about the show in the threads, and living vicariously through the enjoyment others express for things you've already enjoyed to death yourself. I'm just stuck Flip Flapping until the inevitably disappointing finale releases me from this cycle of obsession, and in the meantime there's nothing to do but ask Sup Forums what Cocona's butthole tastes like.

That it seems I'm a robot, since I can't pass the captcha thing.

>Only two votes for Iroha
I salute you, fellow user with excellent taste.

Fucking non-legacy captcha with it's infinite loops.

No, we don't need more information. We need to dig deeper on the meanings of the earlier episode. Much deeper. Deeeeeeeper.

>what Cocona's butthole tastes like.
It tastes like creambox.

Tells us that Yayaka-fags use proxies.

That's my cream in that box, user. But thanks for cleaning it up for me, now she's ready for round 2.

Summoning Freud-kun, Jung-kun, MBTI-kun

The eyes look kind of similar too.

I hadn't even voted yet.

>muh tea goddess

This face is so sad

everything has been a lie and even with her 'Mother' she still doesn't know anything and it hurts to even see Cocona like this

The only question I have in that case is why he was all "So that's Papikana" as if he had never seen her before.

Or, maybe he saw her grow up and this is the first time he's seeing her as a child again?

The best part is that she had wished all along to see her mother again, and her wish came true.

The tragic irony is just delicious

The smile only makes it worse.

>be careful what you wish for, it might become true meme

I almost forgot just how lewd Papika's outfit in ep1 is

Well, Papika wasn't lying when she said it makes dreams come true. But what exactly did Papika wish for that came true? Because it sure as hell wasn't Mimi she found first in the show.

>yfw at least half of the episode is a flashback and it fully explains the age thing, 'another bust', and basically almost every other massive dangling thread left
>yfw it's even more of a whammy that episode 10

Probably chlorine in this state.

>girl named Mimi uses magic to influence humankind's collective subconscious.
>surrounded and exploited by regressive, obsessive manchildren who can't grow up
Was this show actually about us all along?

I wouldn't place so much importance on the exact phrasing of a crunchyroll translation but yeah if that was the case (him being salts dad) I would guess he meant "so this is Papikana of now" kind of thing.

It's Mimi's smile, not Cocona's.

Probably this. Can't flip more than a full 360 flip flap.

If you only look at this pic, Cocona is the husbando and Papika is the waifu

I really want to know if there's a connection
strawpoll.me/11867698

Cocona never actually went in the pool. Her hair was dry when they fell into PI. It's been stewing in her pubescent musk since the bath she had the night prior. That's probably more than 12 hours of acrid anal accumulation.

The exact exchange is:

KKK: That girl just now?
Yayaka: Yes.
KKK: I see. That's Papikana...

So I mean it's pretty ambiguous.

Saltdad could just be getting senile.
He must be closing in on 70 by now.

Does anybody think something might be up with this guy? Is it actually current day Salt? I mean he looks kind of different in stature to me and which fragment is that supposed to be that he has?

It's Salt preparing for KKK invasion.

>I pout on an episode of Matoi and keep thinking to myself "I'd rather be rewatching Flip Flappers" and eventually just lose interest and close the video.

If this isn't Salt, then why didn't we see his shard fly into Cocomimi last episode?
That's all the evidence I have.

We did.
Salt's shard is the one on the necklace string that Papika almost caught with her pinkie.

I'm still mad

Yes. Therefore this guy was Salt. That is what I mean.

fug, wrong pic

Yurifags were BTFO back when Cocona blushed at PapikaIkemen just face it already.

SONZAI SHINAI

Looks like ff threads are the last refuge for matoifags

But Papiya is a girl. Just like Papito.

Someone tell Cocona to ask Salt to let us have a PV please

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? The speculah I've lost.. the reaction faces I've lost.. won't stop hurting. You feel it too don't you? I'm gonna make Salt give back our PV!

>Cocona begs and pleades for Salt to let her save her best friend's life
>doesn't budge an inch
>bangin' hot bridge bunny ass offers two cents
>immediately relents
So Salt has been mashing that fresh himecut cunt into Sayuri slurry every night since his wife turned into rocks, right?

I don't know if I like this more than getting a PV or not. My anticipation for the next ep has only grown.

Sayuri only wants to play with younger girls. She has no interest in dicks.

I bet she even cosplays as Mimi just for him.

Doujin when

>KKK ransacking Flp Flap HQ
>find a closet with an adult-sized version of Mimi's dress and red contacts next to some frilly white lingerie with an open crotch slot
I bet Sayuri was totally into it, too. She seems like the type to love mixing cosplay and kinky sex.

Salt's dad must be proud.

I have a dog and I love Papi.

Dude she literally rejected all fake Papikas so she could be with the one she loves. It doesn't matter if it's a boy, girl, or a motherfucking twisted alien, she wants Papika.

>you can only watch one show at a time
Where does this mentality even come from

I watch both Matoi and Flip Flappers and enjoy the fuck out of both and participate in threads for both shows

screw it, i can't make out anything clyp.it/upmwnfjk

Can we suppose robot granny shares the same face with Salto's mom, this guy's wife?

You are doing good work, user.

I hope so. God damn.

>get newer hotter sex bot
>send the old one to watch your grandaughter

God's work man

>want to turn your daughter a lesbian so badly

That's a great start already.

>Salt is not only fugging test subjects 33 and 45 but also a fellow trainee/KKK escapee
Can anybody resist the salt shaker?

user i want to have your babies

Hey, if I ever had a daughter her first birthday present would be a Mahjongg table.

Is the doctor also into him or is he too pure for such acts?

You know he wears his sunglasses the whole time.

Would you punish her if she can't pull rinshans out of her ass every other hand?

Fuck you, you made me laugh at work

Hidaka is clearly sciencesexual.

You really shouldn't browse Sup Forums at work user

I'm doing the same but from my phone

Does dressing her in slutty clothing count at punishment? If so, yes.

She can't pull tiles out of her ass unless you put them there first, user. It's every good father's duty to make sure his daughter's

Fuck I can't even finish this post, I'm sorry.

Gonna have to ask for fanart of this now.

I dislike dogs but papika is my favorite so fuck you dogfag

SUMMON FUTANON

>Salt's dad must be proud.
Are we getting some of those father-in-law NTR doujins?

It's time for him to draw more dicks already.

Could work well as a 4kmoa
>1st panel is KKKbots moving through base
>2nd panel is robot hand pushing open a door labeled "Sayuri" or "Closet"
>3rd is a view down the closet lined with normal clothes, with the costume and lingerie hung specially right at the back, as if they're set aside from quick access
>4th panel is just awkward sweating KKKBots

>him

You can't love dicks so much if you don't have one.

Flap > Flip