American ART

Why american art is so degenerate? Can you burgers explain wtf is that shit? Do you actually go to the theatre to see such abominations? Why?

vimeo.com/197854168

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Atlas_Muz
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mat_Fraser
vimeo.com/59658050
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberals.

degenerate art thread

Also the woman is from NY and handicaped guy is Brit, but I wonder if by any chance they are (((them)))

It's all money laundering and child trafficking fronts along with the Jews and Intel agencies... It's not art.

That's not representative of "American Art." Just because it is framed that way does not make it so. What you see there is degenerate shit that is only be viewed by degenerates.

Theatre is for fags and dykes

What the fuck did I just watch?

That's not American art because he's uncircumcised.

Only Jews and non Americans are circumcised dumb kike

How did he shave his nuts?

>foreskin
>american

Dicks are disgusting already but holy shit uncut dicks are the most vomit inducing things I've ever seen

at least this is showing a decent sized flaccid white dick to white women. white women in America are such nigger loving whores that I'll take the silver lining on anything, even degeneracy with white men represented

"art"

this is an art attack!

this is an art attack!

THIS IS
ART ATTACK

lol our country is so fucked

I have never seen something so disgusting but I am not surprised or doubtful that it exists in my country.

Jews really fucked us up after undermining our faith in Christ. Now we are just a bunch of horny animals existing only for entertainment and sex.

We deserve to die.

Pic related is what we used to look like.

Dicks are beautiful you literal nigger. Mutilated dicks are disgusting dry leathery nerveless meat sticks

More "art"

It doesn't look like art to me too but the media are praising such performance and call it so.
In poland art colleges are also alt-left but this is just too much! This is even worse than that video about guy breaking glass in his ass.

I wouldn't be suprised if those people are hidden pedos

Other side of "art"

What's up with his arms? Is being deformed some new kind of degeneracy?

you people need Christ

Have you even read the thread?
The guy is Brit, woman is from NewYork.
Here, read the wiki

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Atlas_Muz
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mat_Fraser

vimeo has some next level wierd shit

vimeo.com/59658050

VERY

Weimar

>Update
westerners are disgusting in general

Pretty straightforward. Art colleges, like every other academic institution were overrun by marxist post-modernist post-structuralists beginning in the early 1960s and reaching absolute hegemony in the 1980s. Unlike many other types of academic institution which still at least filter applicants based on objective merit, Art colleges evaluate the applicants portfolio, and this allows those in charge to apply a subjective filter to the people who get accepted. This exacerbates further the ideological and philosophical rut art finds itself in.

It's also during this period that the stereotypical "art student" comes into being - a reality detached, egotistic, showy hipster - the Andy Warhol archetype. Before that, the artist was a deeply introverted figure, sensitive and introspective, but not feminized and driven by self-image. In turn, people of a more conservative or traditional background never consider a career in art at all, and the majority of people intuitively know and judge that art "isn't for them", and don't seek to include art in their daily lives. Rather than being a popular or meaningful form of expression, art is now seen as a self-indulgent scene for egotistic arseholes to pretend to experience profound moments of enlightenment. Coasting on the genuine relevance of classical art, they claim themselves as the zenith of high culture, when they're the absolute pinnacle of Western degeneracy in action.

They justify themselves through the belief that post-modernism and post-structuralism are contemporary, but this is an argument of 1970s era academics who don't seem to have noticed that those two philosophical branches only have meaning as an examination of hegemonic modernism and structuralism. Without the context of those, the post-* philosophies are utterly devoid of meaning or purpose. 21st century culture has never experienced modernism or structuralism - only the "ironic" breaking down of those ideas, hence the traditionalist backlash.

>Not even cut
Poor girl.

this is "art"

>Perfect explanation

KEK, look at the LITERAL hebrew comment on the video:
> Oh for sure it is art it is entertainment
> Think perhaps you need chill some

Every single time.

Addendum-

Take heart, Sup Forums, that the culture and imagery produced here, on this website, has far greater relevance as a popular art movement than anything the "fine art" or theatre community is producing.

This place is the zeitgeist of modern culture, it fulfils the role art is supposed to, and when history looks back to understand the popular imagery of the era, it won't find cunt urban hipsters with candles sticking out of their asses, it'll find pepe the frog, and all the other memes popularized here.

>He has the mark of a jew
Ha ha

Spotted the loser.

Yea, he have some deformation. Which actually make him special and unique.

Idk, waxed maybe?

Even if this is not the majority or American Art this is still to much. Such things should not exist in civilised culture. Somebody let them perform this show.
Somebody bought tickets to see this.

Art curators are liberal pukes who use their positions to advance home pervert agenda. Nothing patriotic, nothing of spiritual faith can be shown in a major gallery in this country.

yep

>Cutfag that was cucked by his own parents
How does it feel knowing that your dick doesn't look European, but instead like it belongs to a Semite?

Thats Sealboy from American horror story

>ITT: Philistine right wing virgin nihilists struggle to wrap their tiny brains around conceptual art

If you don't like/understand it then don't go and see it. Simple as that.

t. BA in Fine Art from a top art school

Make more money being an assistant manager at a gas station. Art school fags are the worst.

Unironically, whats the point of this? Whats the actual message that they're supposedly trying to convey?

Nice catch swedebro.
Indeed, it's (((them))) again.
Fucking coincidence, it's always (((them))) somehow connected to such things

Thay guy was in American Horror story season 4

>t. circlejerking hipster from a circlejerk factory

Come on. Really now. You must see it. I went through the same shit you did. I grew up with it, dad was a painter. How can you be here, and not have woken up to what an absolute joke the art scene has become. Do you have any response at all to my post here?