White People are Genetic Trash

You guys had a good run. Enslaved many. Killed countless thousands in the name of conquest. You betrayed every brother and sister for your Divine-right pride.

Well I want you muties to remember this as you begin reach 30. As you learn the effects of being deficient in melanin as you start to rot into crypt keepers. There is a reason white ppls motto has been live fast and die young. Whites are born from Albinism. A deficiency disease. Albinism, coming from the Latin word Albus, literally meaning white. They are deeply ashamed of this of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM

Thank you karma, thank you nature, for finally removing this cancerous blight on humanity. How good and righteous it is to know that evil white ppl will answer for their transgressions against their fellow man.

Thank you white men for filling the world with your needless hate. For the lulz. Anonymously. We will boil the flesh from your bones using solely the poison you spewed out into our shared world. We will melt you into vapor to
be blown away by the winds of change.

I get it. Your life is miserable. Divorced parents. How Traumatic. No gf. No loving from anyone of the opposite sex. Not living up to your birthright of having sex with beautiful white women. I understand why you lonely and broken incels are mad. Why you need to lash out and bring down everyone around you. Dont worry my actual subhuman brother. Soon you will no longer need to project you innate inferiority and your exponential failings onto the rest of us. Your rage and violence will subside in the nothingness. Feel free to skip ahead. I know you want to.

Hey, pol. Nice birthmark. Where did you get it from? Use that deficient brain of yours mutie monkey.

Shut up nigger.

Deficiency disease. Nice illusion. Had us going there.

I'm glad Middle Easterners are selling you shits into slavery, hopefully the Chinese will pick up on it and start abducting you on mass for organs.

If white people get erased, half of the planet will get swallowed up by the chinks and the other half by Islam, the average human in this "world" will have 18th century tier life expectancy .

Didn't read, shitskin. We own you, and we're going to thin out the herd soon.

Sage.

How can white ppl be erased?
White people are made.

Once whitey is gone, you will regret it as the yellow man is not as empathetic a creature. Most of you will also starve to death.

Might want to learn to talk to your own women first there Dylan. By all means, kill hundreds of thousands of your own kind. The usual.

Worth it to see you topple from your self appointed ivory towers. To watch you be eaten alive by the masses after pissing on their heads for centuries.

>white people are disgusting mutants
>white women are beautiful
please fix this bait before you post it again

Whites do have the most fucked up genetic diseases.

when are you gonna stop posting this hurr albino bait shit you nigger
sage

Theyre okay til hit 30. Certainly no longer the best by any means. Makeapp removed all power from white women. Theyre simians.

> Enslaved many.
We didn't even beat Muslims bro. Hell, blacks probably enslaved more blacks of the centuries too. But no way we can match the Ahmed highscore when it comes to slavery.

Good one on you Muslims.

When you admit that youre nothing but diseased larping great apes.

Whites have power through power.

Non-whites try to gain power through victimhood, telling 24/7 how much their asses were kicked and telling lies after lies....pathetic.

Sage.

Our peaceful cycle is coming to a close. Be thankful you got to coexist with us in this era of ease. The shitposting is just a faint hint of what is to come.
>lack of malanin meme
After the next cycle begins and we are transitioned into the age of ultraviolence, we are going to cut off your skins and wear them as suits. You won’t like it when the switch gets flipped. We are also going to invent a lot of cool new gadgets and gizmos.

ayo stupid crackaz u is mutant deformed form of bla pepo gibs me dat

White slavery was different from slavery of other cultures. You considered people cattle. Lesser, different species. Youre not a different species. Youve just been tricked by a disease. Top left david duke.

Your parents divorced ruined your life, lonely boy.

Hi turk, I know it's you. Don't think a proxy will save you from the bug spray.

Amerimutt meme comfirmed.

You? You cant even talk to women kid. You are a coward.

Yeah, jewish slavery of blacks copied how the blacks treated other slaves. You divide by skin color, while your kind in many parts of Africa divide by tribe.

Hes a miniboss, I am the final boss.

Italians are white.

Im not even black so its funny seeing you white dogs bark at nothing.

>White slavery was different from slavery of other cultures.
Well yeah, since whites are retarded and were far too kind to their slaves. Muslims properly castrated and worked their niggers to death. Killed their mongrel babies, and he mongrels that were born were dumped on the east coast of Africa, which is why it's filled with Afro-Arabs. Thus, not niggers in the Middle East.
Retarded white people let them retire and take care of their families.

Holy shit are white people retarded.

whats that zigzaggy shit behind them

also hamilton looks like ted cruz. top left

white people have only made the world better

no other race of subhuman can even compete

that is why you must post and constantly bitch about how over and done white people are

>Whites are born from Albinism. A deficiency disease. Albinism, coming from the Latin word Albus, literally meaning white.
So when a nog has an Albino baby it suddenly is 30 IQ points smarter? Cool story bro

>italians and greeks
>white

btfo

>yet we built civilization
How shit must your genes be if we're trash

Why would I need to talk to women to cut off niggers’ skins? Did u even read my post? First we get the niggerskin melanin suits, then we get the power, then we get the chicks.

So this is the power of incel autism. Im shaking in my boots leroy.

nice stretch marks

>ooga booga, you are not white!
show your flag amerimutt

What did you build nobody? Youve grown complacent and comfortable on the shoulders of other men. You are no longer fit to lead.

I know, feels to be natural.

>white people are genetic trash

oh you mean the people that developed the field of genetics? the only people that understand public sanitation?

yeah, ok op

Where did you get this biased shit from?
How the fuck did Iceland contribute more to humanity than Persia or China.
If this was contributions to western society then maybe it makes sense.
But you're disregarding the whole world for your confirmation bias. The world didn't stop when Europe rose, Europe just sped everything up.
Europe forced their culture and religion down everyone's throat and what comes around goes around and now whities complain.

The white man rose up when the world realized intelligence will always trump physical attributes. It doesn't matter what physical attributes niggers have over us, we will always be smarter and richer.

nice bait btw, had me mad for the first line, then I just started laughing.

It's amazing that you niggers don't realize you're going to be ground up and used for fucking food when white people are no longer in power. Even other shitskins hate you and they lack our Empathy.