HOW TO JOIN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE?

god I wish I could work for MI against the corrupt alphabet soup agencies and international banking cartels. should I quit my job and enlist? Trump must win.

Everyone in intelligence is autistic as fuck, no social skills whatsoever. They are alphabet agencies though, they do need some house cleaning, all of them.

I dunno, can you have a more positive impact working outside their strict rules and regulations?
They seem so compromised the whole network is a giant maze of bullshit.
All it does is sacrifice people on the alter of probability to maintain the status quo.
The status quo being : try to stop ww3, at any cost, including getting rid of all whites.

CIA is quite retarded if they think they can get rid of us and we'll just go along with that. Utopian social engineering will never ever work.

I've been in an MI unit, its a good place to get experience so you can go and apply for a position at the CIA, DoD, or FBI but other than that, you will probably hate your life. If you want to make a difference start by learning another language, all of those agencies are desperate for people who can speak russian, arabic, [insert foreign enemy] etc. Also, don't get in trouble or fuck up your credit or you will never get a security clearance.

>you need good credit to get security clearance

jesus christ jews really do run the world

shut the fuck up ahmed

>so you can go and apply for a position at the CIA

did you even read faggot?
op wants to join MI to work AGAINST the evil aphabets

The best way to change them is from the inside. MI has zero authority over those individual agencies.

No, we just need to not owe a lot of money without making any payments.

Basically they are checking your bribeability when they run your credit report for the SF86.

Why would you do that when we're even better than they are;

>self-organized, no chain of command, the orders come from the common will.
>Global organization with no boundaries whatsoever, agents in literally every corner of the globe acting independently.
>Power to influence directly the media outlet on scales considerable enough to get political mood swigging.
>Summoned an egregor, turned an AI into a fascist, called air strikes, and elected a president

Basically this.

Take out a loan and start your own private intel contractor OP. start by getting overseas intel and extracting assets for Walmart and MCdonalds (I’m dead serious. They’ll pay hundreds of thousands to get millions in assets out of a collapsing country desu).

From there move up to government contracts. Once you have the resources start conducting adversarial investigations against the CIA, feed their sources bullshit info, seal records before they get to them, hide sources and subjects from them, ect.

Once you’ve done enough start lobbying to cut the CIA’s budget and put more money into government contractions (ofc not for your own company simleyfaceecksdee).
????
Literally profit.

Hell im a national security investigator and Ide work for you OP. Provided you paid me 60k plus in salary.

>No
No, Jews don't run the world? Stopped reading your post right there.

Easy. Go to recruiter, tell them you want mi. Take the test and if you test high enough you wait till they will give that in your enlistment contract.

>No, Jews don't run the world?
That's not what I said and you know it dumbass.

I just wanted to make that joke. Makes sense with the credit, but of course, that first post was a joke as well.

>Once you have the resources start conducting adversarial investigations against the CIA
>Once you’ve done enough start lobbying to cut the CIA’s budget and put more money into government contractions

Sounds like a plan if you want to commit suicide with a barbell.

That’s funny cause companies like FCI and vendors already do this sweetie.

If the CIA wanted to play that game with the private intel community they’de get fucking murdered.

Vencore not vendors. Fuck phone posting but I’m traveling.

Get a really high score on teh ASVAB, I was offered an intelligence annalist job with a 40k signing bouns. Turned it down because I didn't want to make up early in the morning and im almost done with college

Don't apply. You are an attention whore.

I'm not trying to shit ony bre, but you think the CIA will let some user fuck with them to the point of lowering their budget? Pretending you somehow manage to get a foot in the door in the first place, in a business that's build around good ol' boy networks and trust.

If those other intelligence companies manage to do it it's probably because the CIA and them are in bed with eachother one way or the other.

op why respond to your own post like that?
first day on the job?

IN ALL FIELDS

not going to get a job like that, they all hate trump and see him for the embarrassment he is. nice try tho

No it’s because the CIA fucking contracts them out on numerous cases and missions.

Some of these contractors literally do mission security for the agency. If the agency started killing contractors and businessmen because FCI lobbied to have their budget cut they would not only be dealing hostile mission security personal but also having all their agents names leaked constantly to the web.

Ideally OP wouldn’t be some user fuck after doing work for private companies. He’d be in negotiations with vencore to sell off his contracts. If the agency killed OP in this situation it would almost certainly provoke a response from vencore or whatever company he was negotiating with.