Are Lebanese Christians the good version of Jews?

Are lebanese christians just the better version of the jews?

> Follow Christ
> Genetically closer to jews and south europeans than to arabs
> Genetically a separate sub-ethnicity even to lebanese muslims. The christians came from the mountains and were in a tiny land before the French expanded lebanon in 1920 to include millions of syrian muslims
> Internationalists, like jews:
> Most jews live outside of their land, Israel
> Most leb christians live outside of their land, Lebanon
> Jews colonized the US
> Leb Christians colonized Brasil and Chile
> 2-3 children, well-educated
> emphasis on tribalism, promoting and helping fellow leb christians
> high IQ
> four times as wealthy as the muslims in lebanon despite being a minority
> 9th wealthiest immigrants in America
> one of the most successful diaspora on earth, hands down
What does Sup Forums think? according to everything I've read about them, they just seem to be the more talented and less evil version of jews

Phoenicia rises from the ashes.

Aren't they the ancestors of the Crusader Kingdoms that existed there for 500ish years?

Lebs are okay, especially the Shi'ites and Christians but they have nothing on Jews in terms of creativity, intelligence, etc.

Yes. I know one and he has a Mediterranean/Semitic look to him, but he's pale enough to see his veins and has curly dark brown hair. They're not white, but they may as well be. Culturally they're European

The Crusader Kingdoms are a particularly interesting period. I highly recommend reading about them, it's fascinating.

Punics/Phoenicians/Canaanites

Yeah, Lebanese are a branch of the ancient Canaanites. The other is the rabbinical Jews and people from around there... like Palestinians.

Lots of Lebs look like Sephardic Jews, too.

Some of them. The area has been invaded like a trillion times and ancient Phoenicians were whores, promiscuous. They mixed with a lot of people in their vicinity.

The Levant is a place where y-chromosomes dogpiled.

Lebanese food is good.

Looking at some random y-chromosome map. Jordan probably had more crusaders. Makes sense. Lots of the former Kingdom of Jerusalem is in Israel and Jordan.

>The Levant could still be Aryan today
>it's full of Arab and Jewish squatters instead

sad

Jordan has a higher concentration of R1b than other Arab countries. Some of the big crusader forts are in Jordan.

So... there you go.

Not necessarily. When the Arabs invaded, the people of what's now Lebanon fled to the mountains for safety. There were semitic people who inhabited that land before arabs showed up, Christian, Marionite Lebanese are the best representation of the original people of that land.

This 100%

Jews are white.

I`m baptized in Antioch mission, so I think Lebanians are kind of ok.

that doesn't mean anything. They're semites and they're not culturally european just christian,they dont look like that because of crusader genes, thats just an old wives tale

Salma Hayek lower left is Mexican

Lebs in Australia just deal drugs and go to jail

Dead jews are the best version of jews.
Lebannese Christians are alright, the few I've known were petty based.

She’s half Lebanese.

Lebanese are dirty Arab dogs. Muslim or Maronite it doesn't matter. Anyone who is not a roman Catholic is going to hell

>"genetically a seperate sub-ethnicity even to lebanese muslims"
Sounds like something you made up to bait (good job btw)
>"The Christians came from the mountains"
>"the French expanded lebanon"
Wrong, the Druze, mormons and Muslim clans were the majority of the mountain population and all the ruling families at the time still exist today. I don't know if you know what expand means but before 1920, Lebanon, syria and Palestine were one country even under the ottoman control, the only people that were included into lebanon are the shiites from Iraq, the kurds from all over the middle east, Palestinians after colonization and Armenians after their genocide. All these except Syrians until the days of Hafiz al assad and Bashar al Assad. The rest of what you said is mostly true to a certain extent but no, they're nowhere near close to being compared to jews in any way.

>When the Arabs invaded, the people of what's now Lebanon fled to the mountains for safety.
So basically Lebanese Christians were pussies back then just like they are pussies today.

Lebanese Muslims today are basically a mix of Arabs and those Lebanese Christians who weren't pussies. This is what eventually created Hezbollah.

No. They believe in Jesus Christ. They are nothing like the Jews. (When is the last time the Lebanese coveted the land of other countries, bore false witness against the people of that coveted land as a pretext to attack them, and then wantonly murdered it's inhabitants? When has Lebanon ever attacked Israel in modern times?)