Why haven't you watched the best anime out there?

Why haven't you watched the best anime out there?

Pic related: it is best anime!

Is the remake happening or what?

I Am Waiting for You was the best OP, prove me wrong.

I'm watching it right now, it's pretty great... but the works of Masaaki Yuasa are superior.

Haven't heard any more news since last year. Though it was supposed to happen in 2017, I think. So here's to hoping

Really, the only think I want them to do better is ship battles.

why yang's subordinates are unlikeable?

What I really want is a HD release of the whole series, but yeah the ship battles could be better if the remake is happening!

K-ON is objectively better than Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It is the most sophisticated anime ever created; a tour de force, the pièce de résistance of animation! LoGH is little more than plebeian dreck in comparison, its creators wishing they could have produced an anime with even an inkling of the genius contained within Our Holy K-ON. From the profound debates about eating cake, to the highly philosophical discussions about procrastination, to the marvelous musicianship exhibited by the Light Music Club, K-ON has established itself as the greatest intellectual anime. You cannot disagree unless you are a terrible person. Seriously. It's an infallible law of the universe. K-ON is a masterpiece, and we all know that K-ON has the superior tea scenes.

"A phenomenal chef-d'oeuvre. My fifteen years of work on Evangelion now feel trivial by comparison." — Anno Hideaki, esteemed anime director

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to make America great again. I am now a better man." — Donald J. Trump, 45th president of the United States

"I am an uncultured lowborn with pedestrian tastes in anime." — Anonymous plebeian, speaking in reflection of his love for LoGH

Schenkopp was best boy though.

>I am almost as pretentious as Tatami Galaxy

>only enlightened patricians (such as myself) can appreciate the underrated majesty of [series on Adult Swim]
Wew.

Why Reinhards was such a cunt?

>ships will all be CGI

>yellow
>white
>yellow
>yellow
Am I really the only one absolutely mortified by this?

>yellow
>ever

The last one should be red, to show his anger.

Don't do this to me

is the new anime a remake? it will air next year right?

>Talk
>Talk
>Talk
>Talk about cool as fuck action that happened offscreen
>Talk
>Talk
>Talk

Stop greentexting like a retard, user-kun.
White subtitles were used to show thoughts, if I remember correctly.

let's hope not

>1479176956094.gif

Why is he always calling Reinhard "poop"?

Mary Sue's the lot of them, every time yang was in a pinch he either send Schenkopp or Poplin(thats how its spelled on the wiki) on a suicide mission and they always turned the battle around, where as Reinhard subordinates where more down to earth with Reuenthal being too prideful and Mittermeyer being fast at the cost of leaving half his fleet behind, they where more likeable because of their defects.

will this be a remake?

Yes, that's generally what images saved off Sup Forums are displayed as.

閣下 【かっか】 (n,n-suf) (hon) your Excellency; his (or her) Excellency

It's the proper way for a subordinate to address a flag officer, at least in that universe.

Thanks for the friendly and informative reply but I was actually just trying to shitpost.

I hope you realize K-On is gradually becoming a more elitist and critically acclaimed anime than LOGH among critics.

Of course it is. It's better.

Adding to his eye problems and autism, Oberstein is also incontinent. Not being one to act shy about his disabilities, he shares the state of his colon with his commanding officer.

Indeed, newfriend.

Much better, thank you.

Having an interest in numbers like this is a legitimate sign of autism, user.

what is his problem anyway?

Because it's a universe where "strategic mastery" means "nearby ships gain statistical bonuses" and "political intrigue" means "I dun liek democracy"

Do you like democracy? Has democracy been working out very well for you this year?

If so, I hope you like anthropogenic global climate change too.

>implying Sup Forums has the attention span to watch anything longer than 12-13 episodes

This was not the reply I expected here of all places.

the one about becoming a politician always crack me up

You'll never be as good as Yang Wen-Li if you don't expect the unexpected.
>Yang Wen-Li, your excellency?
Yes, Yang Wen-Li.
*gazes longingly into the distance*
Yang... Wen-Li...

Can't sit through the first episode. Nothing happens.

FUCK

But there is a lot happening in the first 2-4 episodes before the train to snoozeville that lasts until the season finale