Femanon here. Why has mgtow taken over this board? You do realize that the jews love mgtow right?

Femanon here. Why has mgtow taken over this board? You do realize that the jews love mgtow right?
>sargon
>thunderf00t
All mgtows are fat neckbeard jews. And you think you're edgy or "redepilled".
Well you arent
>inb4 underage
I'm 19 so bite me.

Sexy bitch

Femanon shitty her pussy has no power..

show tits or fuck off

>Femanon here
Ah so I don't have to take anything you think seriously. Good to know.

Just married to tinder no mgtow here.

>femanon (male)

post feminine bulge

i will fuck your brains out

It looks like you put a piece of paper in front of a picture of a random girl

mgtow doesn't even realize that marriage is actually heresy and in a perfect christian world reproduction seizes to a halt out of theologically suspending the ethical/universal

>redepilled
fuck off roastie
tits of gtfo
>this is an anonymous board, if you want to be treated differently because of your gender then pay the fucking fare

gross non white

also sage

It hasn't taken over the board at all.

We coopted gamers and robots over time. They happen to naturally gravitate to MGTOW shit. So the people who see who support that type of shit are those converts.

But there are still a shitload of guys who recognize the necessity of starting a family with a white woman. You may confuse these types with MGTOW supporters because they point out how feminism has corrupted white women and made it more difficult to find a wife.

>Femanon here
So fucking what

>sargon is mgtow
he's a father and married
>thunderf00t is mgtow
where did you get this from?
>all mgtows are fat neckbeard jews
all feminists are fat screeching catladies. do you see how these statements mean nothing?

Go to bed Tiffany, you're high again.

tits or gtfo faggot
>in all fields

You're not wrong, but some of the points the MGTOW community have are more or less correct about women. They destroy civilizations. They will sleep around with no concern for children until they near the expiry date. It's a big concern for the continuation of white civilization.

>why wont boys fuck me
fuck off roastie

tits or GTFO

tits with timestamp or gtfo

>all this patriarchal oppression

>DAT THICC NOSE

If you timestamp a face your veyond tits cause you just gave up your anonimity

Well one is true...

show tits or fuck off

tits or gtfo

Because there are enough anons on here who have eyes, Pump and Dump (after promising a ring) is the only way to save the white race now. Men just have to play the game that's in front of them, wymen are nigger tier low-brow mongs on the whole, niggers figured this tactic first because it's their game. The jews hit them first.

>Why has mgtow taken over this board?

It hasn't, are you retarded?

>Sargon of a cuck

wtf faggets. You guys scared her off

Post bab and lassagne. I want make marry you.

tits and timestamp bitch you know the rules

MGTOW is just a loud minority and need to leave.

are you sure you are not a trap?

Hey. I recognize you.
Your highschool history teacher here. Been a long time! How's college?
Why don't you show me your tits while we're here?

This is actually a picture of a girl sucking a dick, and you printed out the picture and wrote Sup Forums on a piece of paper, and then took the picture you posted.

Nice try faggot.

>1 post by this ID
Dumb cunt.

>Why has mgtow taken over this board?
but it hasnt

Post femtits

Pic of feet with timestamp pls.

I'll be your slave.

This. The principals of MGTOW are irrefutable.

>Femanon here

>stopped reading
>didn't give you a bump
>thread hidden

god bless

Oh contrare, look at this thread

looks shooped

It's best that these people don't breed. Yes white gene pool become smaller, but much more high quality. Honestly high IQ alpha chats should be the only ones having children. MGTOW is predicated upon an inability to find a good mate, which is unacceptable.

True I pretty much hate them. Incel tier

>ugly roastie booty blasted her pussy has no power
Sorry bitch I gave chicks many chances to have a good home, a faithful mate and a nest for a happy family.
And they wanted to live in a reality show.
So I'm single have a home and save all my money to do what ever the fug I want.
Have fun being a unwanted single mother.

OPEN BOB. In all seriousness maybe if your gender didn’t act like nigger children you wouldn’t be universally despised by anyone capable of thinking with anything but their dick.

fahke and gayh

Sup Forums is a natural for SLIDE THREADS and MGTOW (which is losers losing losingly) is a natural considering that pedophile animefags infest the place.

OP is correct but that will never change since Antifa killed Sup Forums with slide thread and the mods do nothing.

Sup Forums should go full Sup Forums or we should take over Sup Forums, then we can bomb threads with gore and scat.

good work maam
Although you're going to have to prove you're not a trannie....
But i salute you for your flag planting and your attempt to wring the masculinity out of your peers. celtic women used to follow the army and kill the men that ran from the fight, and die alongside them if they lost.
You're very pretty, if you turn out to be a tranny then im going to be pissed.
if you're really a girl then well done, thankyou.

>roastie detected

smart Italian cavallo rocky balboa

Get back in the kitchen, bitch.

Tits?

>Had to search for how to take a screenshot

Good argument.