Why did all the high IQ people vote for Hillary?

Why did all the high IQ people vote for Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_4-BqSIUD8
youtube.com/watch?v=HwF9SFaKy6U
slatestarcodex.com/2016/09/28/ssc-endorses-clinton-johnson-or-stein/
medium.com/incerto/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When OP doesn't know the definition of IQ

All the people on Harvard voted for Hillary and all the people on Harvard are ultra high IQ.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHCONSERVATIVES ETERNALLY BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAHA
lol

The vast majority of people at Harvard are Jewish. They are over represented there because of their Jewish privilege. So that is why they voted for Hillary

Universities are more worried about protecting peoples feelings than to actually have controversial debates.
Successful, rich people still voted for Trump.

good point

Because only city faggots take iq tests.

I hate living in this state. Get me the hell out.

Because jews have a really high iq

IQ means as much as power levels in Dragonball Z.

the weirdest part is that Boston is always called racist

maybe its just because its whiter than most US cities

JUST

high iq

Because their lefty parents raised them in a good neighborhood completely free of crime and degeneracy. Then they attended one of the most prestigious schools in America made up of mostly whites and Asians. They think the democrats method actually works because they don't deal with the negative repercussions on a daily basis and they believe the leftist media when they say everything is fine in major cities. Look at LA, it's a prime example that it doesn't work. They have the highest rate of homelessness and one of the highest rates of unemployment, but they have one of the highest GDPs. They pay out the ass in taxes for programs that don't work. A man actually started a kickstarter to build tiny homes for the homeless and succeeded, but the city tore them all down. Their solution is a 2 billion dollar 10 year project with no real solution and it was already in the works during the kickstarter. Why didn't they spend some of that money on a private lot? People pointed out that there are multiple lots in downtown and the city said they would need to think about it. Oh that's right, property in LA is fucking cash cow and they don't want a massive homeless camp because it ruins the "vibe" that things are working flawlessly. The left are just as prejudiced and corrupt as the right, they're just pussies that hide behind feelings. I don't see Mark Zuckerberg clamoring to live in Compton.

no they're not they're all niggers on diversity scholarships

Because they have everything to lose. They're not stupid.

Trump voters have nothing to lose.

That's why Trump challenged niggers. "What have you got to lose?"

Now they know.

>high IQ people vote for Hillary
>niggers vote for Hillary
Pick one.

People with high IQ are often brainwashed due to years of leftist propaganda due to communist/satanic subversion in the education/media systems. It is quite sad in reality.

Of course, you still have those with high IQ who vote right because they discover the truth, but it's not like that will make much a difference when states like MA are still overwhelmingly left wing. Stupid people are much more common, so even if those in smart institutions voted Trump, the areas would still be blue.

Meanwhile, back in reality.

>high IQ
>voting for a loser

Doesn't seem very smart to me.

>countrys education system is basically a soft indoctrination camp
>wonders why results are the way they are
almonds are activated

>Now they know
And whats that? The jobs he promised are booming

I always think IQ is the POTENTIAL of the brain, not your actual current intelligence.
To determine IQ you are supposed to determine the next step on a series logical puzzles.
Blacks are terrible because of their low brain capacity and inability to basic logic or reason. Orientals are the most logical race, which gives them an edge on IQ tests while jews are jews.

Now, moving on from this observation: prestigious university students do have high IQs and logic, however they lack of experience in life and no wisdom to fill capacity for intelligence in their brain. With spare capacity and an urge to fill the brain, they turn to their professors who are paid by kikes to undermine their intelligence with cultural Marxism and left-wing ideologies.

Therefore , they are inclined to left wing ideas and vote for whomever their peers or professors support (aka Cliton).
Don't you think the students of the previous generations supported ending Jim Crow, woman suffrage, decolonisation, liberalisation, equality, and nowadays immigration without growing up and regretting it? No.
Just my 2 pennies on the matter.

1) Modern universities are a watered down joke where students get 10% credit for "attendance", have "group projects" where there are deadbeats, and have all scantron tests where you can make educated guesses with high probability and get good scores without actually knowing anything. Not to mention all the worthless liberal arts degrees that require zero intelligence
2) High IQ liberals live in white communities and don't have to deal with the effects of their political views
3) 60 years ago universities and most high IQ people were conservatives in the West. Marxism is the flavor of the century
4) Liberals associate being (((open minded))), disgracing your heritage, and making decisions that go against your own self-interest are "intellectual" because they score virtue signal points and show everyone how self-righteous and morally superior they are to be a cuck

t. college graduate

My point still stands. Universities aren't really a place for diverging opinions. It's almost a safe space now.
Plus, a lot of these are votes from nonwhites, Trump still won among the rich and among whites with college degree. These also have a very high IQ.

proof

youtube.com/watch?v=i_4-BqSIUD8
youtube.com/watch?v=HwF9SFaKy6U

>Mfw I'm here
Just end it all pham

Places like Harvard stopped being full of smart people the moment they started giving illiterate Niggers free scholarships.

Must suck living so close to a state with such amazing gun laws. I live in NYC so it doesnt bother me so much. Because Jersey and CT suck. Thank god for No universal backgriund check, 80% lowers, and fake ids.

>liberal engineers

ive never met one

we even have older guys talking about how japan doesnt have immigrants running people over in trucks

At least I'll have weed shops by 2020 haha

uh

Because chaos is high-variance, and predictability is good. Taking a finely-tuned system and fucking it until it's *different* will likely not improve it.

slatestarcodex.com/2016/09/28/ssc-endorses-clinton-johnson-or-stein/

Also, cities lean liberal; all the good intellectual work is being done in cities. If the important work was being done in the countryside, high-IQ people would be conservative.

That's just a map of white people, you nong.

a college degree doesn't mean shit anyone since they just give them out to anyone

The most high IQ state voted for Hillary you mong.

That conversation doesn't mean they aren't liberal, fuckwad.

Huh because a 100 years ago the worlds greatest intellectuals for eugenicists that wanted to wipe out all the shit skins.
And the whitest(highest iq) states voted for trump.

people in cities are boomers and watch MSM and unironically believe Trump is Hitler and is going to kill there nice Black neighbors that live in their upper class neighborhood. If you didn't notice Millennials hated Hillary and saw her as the lying POS that she is.

Trump won the dumbest state.

zero metrics labeled, no sources.

total bullshit.

No, they are ultra high IQ.

TFW when you live in a comfy dark red area and had good schooling with few negroes because you took high level classes in HS

>And whats that? The jobs he promised are booming

haha. No, they aren't. The monthly job reports under Trump are no better than under Obama (ignoring for good reason the shitshow following the hurricanes in Texas, which I don't hold against our orange shitlord.)

Because those people would have made a lot of cash because liberalism and universities like Harvard are in a perpetual quid pro quo relationship.

>Leafs, pic related

>Why did all the high IQ people vote for Hillary?
everyone knows high IQ people tend to be drug users

drug users often make poor life decisions

wow look at that map. it's almost like all the poor people voted for Trump

Too many niggers, and they all voted dem

Worth noting that two of those, the most supported and the least, are pretty much at the margin of error, and that the most supported is pretty strongly supported by the vast majority of all students, because riots are fucking bad for getting an education.

Also worth noting that four of those are stupid and obvious lies which universities shouldn't be hosting, as it promotes disinformation(Holocaust denial, conversion therapy, trans mental disorder, all whites are racist.). As for the rest, the kids who pretend to be liberal need to shut up and learn the meaning; I'd let all those morons speak, and then humiliate them with questions which refute their crap.

>chinks who can't think for themselves are high iq
>mfw

They're to smart.

>NAAAAAAH MAN, IT'S JUS BECAUSE DEY BRAINWASH N SHEEEIT

Hi, liberal (well, neoliberal, I guess) engineer here. I'm concerned about cost disease, I believe in assimilation, and I think the right's solution of 'build a wall to keep out the world' isn't going to fucking work.

(The Saudis have been trying that; at this point, they're reduced to bribing their people not to overthrow them. The transition to modernity's a bitch.)

"High IQ people" would understand that underground coal mining isn't coming back. "High IQ people" would understand that withdrawing from as many free trade agreements as possible isn't going to make our factories roar back to life. And "high IQ people" would have noticed that the promises he was making about, say, balancing the budget while growing the military and maintaining Social Security and Medicare, were *literally impossible*.

There's your reasoning. Trump was selling a line of bullshit, and "high IQ people" are more likely to be autists who take that shit seriously instead of doing some kind of retarded "muh feeeels" shit.

Did you shoop out that 'o' yourself?

Fucking genius, brah. Genius.

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

they're Pretentious Low Self esteem motherfuckers, conformists who voted for Hilary out of fear & heard mentality, no individuality,no ambition,weak & scared

Basically if 10 High Self Esteem White Alpha males would walk up on any of those campuses & places they would start ordering all those chickens around thus taking their " high iq " for their own personal use

Being smart is step 1,you have to have dominance also, in order to do what you want with whatever you discover & produce,otherwise you're used as a sophisticated tool

Low IQ ppl do what they're told aka go to college. High IQ ppl create wealth and all the richest areas voted Trump you stupid maple nigger. Have fun being a barista with that masters in slam poetry

There's a difference between being smart, clever, and knowledgeable.

'Smart' is an encompassing term that can include being clever and/or knowledgeable. To be 'clever' is to be witty, and understand logical connections as opposed to logical conclusions. To be 'knowledgeable' is to simply know a lot of "facts", which is essentially what modern universities teach today.

The "intellectuals" in society lack a great deal of wisdom to be associated as clever and are often mislabelled as smart. They've forgone nature and instinct and instead opt to base their meaningless lives on "progress", "science", and inclusiveness.

Basically they're worse than stupid people, because stupid people rely on instinct and feeling to do the right thing. They've given up on their humanity by refusing to feel human.

because our horrible education system engineers people to be self-loathing.

>3.1 GDP growth
>Her dooo there's no jobs
This is why you keep losing. You're so convinced that you're smart and your enemy is stupid that you make a joke out of yourself. Every. Fucking. Time.

>Why did a university town with a high proportion of public sector workers vote for the left-wing party?
really activates my almonds

>high IQ
Kek. High IQ and hildos should never go in the same sentence together. They aren't high IQ. They are just book smart. Book smart is being able to memorize and repeat shit you are told to. Being intelligent is when you can expand upon what you learned using existing logical connections to form new conclusions. That is what it means to have high IQ. Just by the simple fact of how many hildos have TDS, which means they can't logically figure out why this conclusion happened the way it did, they simply can't have high IQ. It would be impossible to claim under the circumstances. You mad? Well, you will will be when you can't refute this. Cheers. Kek.

medium.com/incerto/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577

take notes from mr taleb

This. As if all 12000 employees at Harvard are physics and law professors and there's not one useless, dead weight admin job worried about muh pension.

people who get brainwashed in college then are too busy to follow politics enough to not get through all the mainstream media bullshit get misled by mainstream media bullshit?

there are plenty of janitors because they need to clean up fried pig intestines and human feces that the chinks and poos leave everywhere, sometimes as part of the same fusion dish

bad sampling. /thread

Half of them are diversity hires or 'daddy's money" shitheads. And besides, Trump won white college graduates by about 5 points.

>HURR DURR I KNOW ABOUT NUMBERS AND SCIENE BLABLABLA

How many of these high IQ retards know about Q user you think?

Ultra high IQ

Tell us about the high IQ people in Brockton and Lynn. What's the biggest employer in Lynn? One of the methadone clinics?