>We are a free and independent count-
>Still uses the UK's imperial system of measurement

T
O
P
K
E
K

The metric system is commie bullshit. Numerical Marxism, plain and simple. Just admit that you aren't smart enough to use imperial.

Why is it when I watch MMA that's in the UK the use "Stone" as their weight? You just fell for the meters meme.

>A FUCKING
>L E A F

a stone is a unit of weight, a kilogram is not

...The French invented this system in the 1800s. It's got nothing to do with communism, as it was invented under Napoleon.

>American "Education"

Delet

Also imperial system makes some sense if you look at it with 12 as the base instead of 10

>using a base 12 system of measurement with a base 10 system of counting
JUST

suuure they totally make sense.

>2026
>entire western world now uses Farenheit

you're too dumb for metric.

You realize Napolean was the arbiter of (((enlightenment))) regimes, where the definition of left-wing comes from right?

>measurement system based on the length of a line from the north pole to the equator cutting through Paris
>"Imperial is arbitrary"

We still use imperial for a lot of things

US doesn't use the imperial system though

Imperial is infinitely divisible
you can't evenly divide metric by 2 more than a few times

I thought so. It's funny OP doesn't realize they converted to the metric system in the 70's because of turbo cucks father (Trudeau)

FPBP I live in a border town with the united states so I have used metric my entire life as referencing to speed, distance, temperature and weight.

I've never understood why our system of measurement causes so much butthurt.

Many units of imperial measurement are superior for day-to-day layman use (for instance, fahrenheit is a much more gradual/descriptive scale for describing the range of human habitable temperature conditions than celsius is, and the same argument can be made of a lot of the imperial system as a whole), or describing height, for instance (a general, shorter descriptor such as 6'4 vs something needlessly specific like 195cm).

Beyond this, we do use metric/metric like units of measurement where they're useful (for example, using cm and mm or yards, which are roughly equivalent to a meter), and although we're not as intimately familiar with them, everybody does learn metric in school and typically understands how to convert the most common units. Lastly, of course, for scientific use, it's not like our scientists are measuring in cups and gallons and whatever. Hopefully nobody is dumb enough to have that misconception.

It's true that metric is a more logical scale and is unquestionably better for scientific use, and it has the benefit of easy conversion, but imperial is not without its merits.

It'd actually be base 13 seeing as base 10 means 0 - 9.

don't make us look like idiots, user. the metric system is undeniably better. just quietly take it up the ass and remember that our one country's GDP is comparable to the entire EU's combined

We're trying to get on your level: a British territory, a Marxist benevolent dictatorship, and an Islamic caliphate all at the same time.

I didn't say that it was invented by communists, I'm saying that it's communist by nature.

>1800s France
>not communist
pick one fagot