Why is Australian Media pushing this whore everywhere?

She disgusts me

Sophie Monk - The Ultimate degenerate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_iyCIAepjE
youtube.com/watch?v=iC0CuAXOuQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even the Australian media constantly shitposts.

>watching the project

I would

shes a washed up z list celebrity who's biggest role was 10 second scene in a generic Adam Sandler movie. Let that sink in

Her face is everywhere.

I stomached every episode of the bachelorette cos gf, and I got a pretty good read on her. At the start she said money wasn't important and she just wanted a nice guy to settle down with and have a family in the next 2-3 yrs as her biological clock is expiring. In the end she picked the guy worth half a billion, was in his 40s, was known in the media as a playboy, and had a vasectomy. She's a retarded vapid roastie whore who will probably kill herself when she's all alone again in her mid 40s. This media push is just a way for her to make a buck.

Because she probably sucked off a couple big shot producers, that's the only way chicks like this ever get roles in movies or shows

I was wondering this as well. She’s a fucking has been from the 90s. No fucking idea why she’s getting screen time now. She’s a fucked up old cat lady.

can we get a link to some action?
>i can't fap to just an image

Jesus that's a heavy price to have to pay for gf. Amongst a lot of others.

Because that's the average Australian girl dopey.

Take a shitty dumb bogan, give it a pussy and tits, and there's your average Australian girl.

who
first i've heard of her

what does this have to do with politics? if she's degenerate, don't smear her feces around

>let that sink in
Basin instinct should tell u thats a bad idea

SO here i am are you readyyyyyyy cmon let me hold you feel you touch you

The old Jennifer Lawrence method I see

>consuming any form of Australian media, whatsoever

You cunts keep giving her (you)'s

You know how devoid our country is of any true celebrities or culture, our media ia always shilling talentless whores in the hopes one day something sticks, Sophie Monk is just the latest trend because her name is remotely recognisable. Even I knew her name but had no fucking clue who she actually is

jesus h christ what is wrong with her voice?

youtube.com/watch?v=w_iyCIAepjE

youtube.com/watch?v=iC0CuAXOuQQ

you're welcome

>watching Freeview TV

the guy she picked will no doubt leave her soon if he hasnt already. also why pick some guy who already has kids..why doesnt she start her own family

It's bad... real bad.

Saw something about her on the DailyMail yesterday.

She sounds like a man.

Yeah I only need 10s to cover her face with goo.

>Saw something about her on the DailyMail yesterday.
Was it a Tracy COCKS article or what? Or is that new fat fuck aussie bottle brunette coming through now?

Just don't mention Jesuits or you will upset Sup Forums and cop a ban

Wasnt't she with Michael Hutchence the night before he died?
She left his hotel room about 3am.
I remember reading something about that.