Times when the anime surpassed the manga

Times when the anime surpassed the manga.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2HjMQRr_xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Pic totally unrelated

Nichijou

>Pic totally related

Did they fuck?

Its easy to surprass shitty manga, but when was good manga outdone by its adaptation?

Kill yourself

>"what kind of adaptation you want senpai"
>"i only want the funny parts"
>"looks like we're going to have to make a short"

>Pic unrelated

Is this the new westworld season?

The manga is good, but the anime is sublime.

GTO has to be one of the worst things I've ever seen. I'm sure people liked it because of the Dragon Ball fever back during childhood.

First episode was the only good one and got me into the ride. Couldn't handle three more before getting off and after reading spoilers of why the big bad made this guy's life so miserable, I was glad I didn't bother watching the rest.

Basically this entire show

Really?

Battle Tendency

I liked it, I don't get how you can say it's one of the worst things you have ever seen.
I'm guessing that you maybe didn't enjoy the sentimental parts of the show. If those don't click with you, then I can see how people don't enjoy it.

Bamboo Blade

Not today.

fite me irl

>"do you want the senpai character to freak out at her MC kohai after the tournament with all these other characters?"
>"nah, just remove those other characters and have the MC go through self-inflicted psychological torment in a bunch of anime-only situations"

And thus we got C3-bu: The Line instead of an entirely forgettable airshit experience.

Usagi Drop's ending is a true normalfag test.

Seems normal for non-related adults to have sex though.

Normalfags find the whole child grooming thing to be ickyEven though Rin was the one doing the grooming.

But "child grooming" requires the partner to be a child. You dont groom kids so you can fuck them when theyre 20.
Oh well.

Who knows, I'm just upset mostly about them not being related by blood.

Fuck off, Pedo.

> not being related by blood
Would have increased risk of retarded offspring, and retards are a turn off.

>Pedo
Fuck off, normalfag.

Shush, I love my incest.

Is this dragon ball?

This is not okay.

Its okay, grown ups can choose who they fuck with.

Shiraishi's voice was the best.

The Sheer Heart Attack fight in JoJo part 4. The voice actors really elevated this scene, it's fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=a2HjMQRr_xA

No, OP, the GTO manga was much, much better. That's not to say the anime wasn't great however.

Too bad about the last episode. All that fucking dialogue in between actions did not translate well into being adapted.

I'm glad someone agrees.
Yura is one of my favourite MCs because of the combination of both positive and negative development she goes through.

The voice acting, the music and, most importantly, the colour provided more than I can describe for this series.
Best swan song ever, there was literally no way Bee Train could've ever surpassed this.

It's not terrible, though I liked the live-action more. But that's just, like, my opinion senpai.

The manga must be god awful

is the anime any good? I've only read the mango and think it's dope

Please kill yourself

But first watch Ghost in the Shell to make yourself realise how fucking dumb you are

Yup, the anime is a very good adaptation of the manga.

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. Because this should be obvious by now.

What's your opinion on the manga? I've only read that (well, I'm reading it) and like it so far.

>try to read some of the manga dumps
>just not the same

Gintama's anime is superior, everything works way better

the live action season 1 was good the second season was way too dark and forced.

>Cuts out an entirely redundant arc
>Replaces "swim lesson" ending with something more sensible
>The OST is awesome

>comes onto Sup Forums and saves cute anime girl reaction pictures to try and fit in
>Isn't at least familiar with iconic anime/manga
>still tries to fit in

This is why people hate newfags, it's lurk 2 years for a reason. During that time I suggest you actually watch anime or read manga for once.

So why no one posted nichibros yet?

I think I might just rewatch it now.

>why the big bad made this guy's life so miserable
Am I remembering GTO wrong or are you just not even talking about GTO at all? Or am I just getting meme'd on.

I thought Berserk was better, it cut out the minor bullshit during the Golden Age arc and all of the complete shit afterwards and added a GOAT tier OST.

>The OST is awesome
Can't disagree with that though, it is a 10/10 OST.

Ga Rei Zero, because the anime cut out all of the retarded crap that was the manga, and made a passable? anime. But still I guess the only real reason to watch it is for Yomi anyway.

I think he's talking about dragon ball gt

Are you even talking about the right show?

I loved the anime's use of colors. The entire show just felt warm and relaxing.

The use of long pauses was actually well done in this show also Ecchan best girl

S1 and 2 were about on par with the manga. S3, the anime was way more fun. OST is goat tier

see

Never, anime is for plebs.

First two JoJo parts.
Araki's art at the time was fucking disgusting.

I genuinely believe this is the only flawless masterpiece of the medium

Come on man. I haven't even seen Ghost in the Shell and it's still obvious where that's from.

but I never got into Dragon Ball. I liked it because I thought Onizuka was cool and there were lots of pantyshots that did things to my shota dick.

DBZ?

Gto live action was near perfect. Takeshi sorimachi definitely capture Onizuka essence. But yeah anime really suck, 100% read manga

No way.
Even if you don't mind the filler, it still looked like shit half the time.

>you know