What are some Sup Forums approved films?

What are some Sup Forums approved films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwWFsQOpGck
youtube.com/watch?v=aVpTC7J1M-c&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Definitely not fucking gay ass zootopia. Fuck that cultural marxist pro jew zioshill rapefugee bullshit.

Angry Birds was much better.

greatest story never told

the one thing about zootopia: the government employees who were literal sloths, who took an eternity to do anything. Definitely seemed to be referencing niggers.

FUG THE BUN

McMurphy did nothing wrong!

What the fuck user

>Pro Cop
>Acknowledges that stereotypes are true
>Sells the message that minorities don't have to be lesser

I liked Angry Birds too.

that movie sucks

I want to ____ the bunny

Moana, because it proves the Earth is flat.

>species are separated in the city based on race (jungle animals live in the jungle zone, arctic animals live in the cold zone, small rodents live in the designated small animal section)
>a sheep (also called a Ewe) plots to reduce the dominant predator class back into mindless animals

Enjoy. Book and movie were banned in the USSR

Hacksaw Ridge

Doesn't Zootopia push a Multi-Culti Agenda?

Although they did show have vicious and crime prone the Predators (I.E. Niggers) were.

We the living.
youtube.com/watch?v=YwWFsQOpGck
Made by italian fascists off of Ayn Rands book

It doesn't. It's message is that there are distinct differences between races but that individuals should be recognized for their accomplishments.

>LOTR
>The Godfather
>A Good American
>Barry Lyndon

>furfag 3d cartoon
>Sup Forums approved films
sick

Captain America Winter Soldier. Minus the libfag actors the story really made me think about a consciousness downloaded by an AI and used against us

>It doesn't. It's message is that there are distinct differences between races but that individuals should be recognized for their accomplishments.
Completely false.
>bunnies make great cops
>predators are only this way because (((something))) has spiked the kool aid.
>bad fox is only bad because non-predators made fun of him for being a predator and didn't give him a fair chance.
>but bad fox is actually really smart, just like the mayor predator and all the others.
>bunny ends up with fox.
The only thing that actually came close to any sort of reality was the (((sheep))) crying out in pain as it fucked everyone over.

They didn't say "bunnies make great cops". They said "A bunny can make a great cop if they work hard enough".

This movie was designed to coerce young, impressionable kids and teens into becoming cock-chugging furfags. Prove me wrong. Haven't seen it either.

>A bunny can make a great cop if they work hard enough
Yeah, it just can't, though. Sorry, friendo. It can be a bunny cop who arrests and strip-searches the bunny criminals, but that is all it is useful for.

That shit started a long time ago.

Why are the people in my country so fucking retarded?

Schindler's List - Watch as if it was a comedy.

So, movies that I should avoid (since micropenised Trump-nuts like them)?

youtube.com/watch?v=aVpTC7J1M-c&t=1s

Das Boot
Cross of Iron
stalingrad
master and commander
eastwood westerns and dirty harry

There is an edited version floating around that has laugh tracks added in.

Birth of a Nation?