How do we end the college football problem?

How do we end the college football problem?

Millions of dollars are being wasted so Jamal can get a scholarship and throw a ball around while stadiums full of uneducated coal burners make animal noises like retards.

If they made it so niggers actually had to be academically qualified to go to a school before they could play niggerball there, it would destroy every college niggerball program.

So, that needs to happen.

fucking pitt state gorrillas!!!?!!!
fuck kansas
>op from MO?

Who should I agree with?

Black kids getting fit through sports, attending good colleges to get an education, scoring a ton of sex and making a ton of friends, living a healthy social life

Or

Fat, sweaty Trump supporters rotting in front of a screen, skipping college to go to Idiot Welder school (trade/vocational school), angry at women for being a(n unattractive and misogynist) virgin, having no friends other than similarly deplorable "people" on anonymous racist forums, living a life not spent well

Hmmm, such a hard choice!

>Millions of dollars are being wasted so Jamal can get a scholarship
cfb makes more money than it costs faggot.

project more nerd

bullshit

Nothing says "under class" like a football fan.
Subhumans, animals, all they live for is their dumb bread and circuses screaming "GREEN AND GOLD!" and that's literally all they wake up for, is to paint themselves head to toe and scream green and fucking gold.

KSU was bad before Snyder; KU is bad now

withhold shekels, boycott advertisers

>living a life not spent well
Fuck life and fuck queers like you.
Also, your nigger friends will stomp the fuck out of you after picking your pocket.
I only wish I could be there to piss on you when it happens. Get fucked queer.

ive written a case for high school debate which privitized athletics into 'clubs' who in turn rent the facilities from the schools. Have not ran it in competition yet, i'm curious how well it holds up in debate.

i thought Emporia State would be top

nothing wrong with college football
> when it was white
> when it was the ppl of the state (volk)
> befor it was just a soulless money making machine
MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN

It will end itself - the sport is dying due to two ironically completely opposite things. First is the regulations and rules destroying the NFL by making it a completely boring uninteresting sport. Second is parents """realizing""" after """studies""" showed that SMASHING INTO PEOPLE was maybe not great for a person's body because everyone pretended not to know that before and now are all very against letting their kids play, meaning there are less and less actual players every season.

That and Pitt State actually has a pretty ok DII program.

>Fuck OP
>Fuck the cyclones
>Fuck the hawks
>Go Panthers

if this don't scream Merica idk what will?

Neosho?

>not knowing how to greentext
>being fresh off the boat from reddit
>has to go back

Awww, look at him! Laugh at him! He got pushed around a bit by football players in college after they stole his crush from him (before he dropped out) and wet himself in the process HAHAHA, that's why he's so butthurt! He's sooo mad! LOOOSER! Whenever I feel like a loser, I'll think of you in order to feel better about myself HAHAHAHAHAHA

set up a wikipedia stand
offering a copy of simple.wikipedia on dvdrom or someshit

then gas everyone who doesn't take a copy

The alumni donations are at an all time low. Football and accepting everyone's that applies is the only thing keep universities open.

What we need is for colleges to concentrate on STEM. (Maybe basic humanities)

Then the niggers could play all they wanted and it really wouldn't be significant unless you just happen to be a fan.

Dude there are more cfb games televised than the NFL+more in stadiams+higher ratings. So tell me how it wastes money

college athletic programs, pro-sports, coaches, they are the original white knighters. Sports are for teaching the young team work, athleticism, courage, fortitude, and more specifically, for teaching your own these characteristics. They are the prelude to adult life, and when race traitors abandon their own to white knight, and virtue signal, for other races, then they are of no use to the white man, his history, and certainly not his future. So, you are right in condemning college sports. They are giving our future to our enemies. Traitors hang first.

kek
fuck kansas