PRINCE HARRY IS ENGAGED WITH MEGHAN MARKLE, A BLACK ACTRESS!

>Royal Palace staff 'have been briefed about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement in secret meeting - and told the couple are planning NON-TRADITIONAL wedding'

>Buckingham Palace staff were briefed on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement in a secret meeting yesterday, a royal source has revealed.

>The Queen was reportedly at the meeting in person as staff were told the couple plan on having a non-traditional wedding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4mf5yqn1aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The other Prince is the new King so nobody gives a fuck what Harry does like when he posted those hilarious Vegas bro pics or dressed up as a nazi for a costume party.

she doesnt look very black

Maybe not to you

>le 56% face

That's because she is a a quadroon so she is white

Oy vey, destroy the bloodline, who cares

>letting the zionist NWO finally corrupt and take over the Old world order of proper white elites bleaching the world

Just wait until they find a way to make her black ass queen.

Of her parents she has said, "my dad is Caucasian and my mom is African-American ... I have come to embrace [this and] say who I am, to share where I'm from, to voice my pride in being a strong, confident, mixed-race woman."[8]

Jungle fever.

so you wouldn't give her the cornwallace corndog? you know you would in a second

She's hot faggots

who gives a fuck. why do interracial relationships trigger you fags so much?

Whiteness is patrilineal. If you are 75% white and have a white father than your white

They arn't even English

Degenerate

DUDE, DESTROY A LITERAL 1000 YEAR OLD TRADITION, LIKE WHO CARES, LMAO

This is a way of the royal family perhaps in one way conceding defeat but in a way also trying to ease racial tensions in the long term in the country. It's a strategic move. I'm sure Harry has no qualms. The changes in demographic are irreversible unfortunately.

Kek
it'll be an improvement for the inbred fucks

>inb4 a plot is hatched by (((them))) to kill Prince William's family after the Queen's death
>thus securing the ginger bastard harry's spot in line for the throne with his nigger wife and shitskin spawn's bloodline
>britain will truly be mongrelized

Please, Queen Elizabeth, work your royal magic like you have with Diana once more.

Jokes on him, women are shit. He might be setting up his own doom.

>75%

coming from a 56% flag

They are European, nigger.

This is what le 56% face actually believes.

Degenerate

you're spastics

king harry will never be king
he isn't in succession to be king

prince george (a 5 year old) will become king before him

No you are not. Her mother is african-american, so not white.

>king harry will never be king
>he isn't in succession to be king

No one said this, moron. Go back to /r/the_donald

she's hot. has white features just with brown skin. And black girls treat white men like gods in a relationship, so their relationship is probably really good.

checked, i guess im still white even though my mom was a halfie. Feels good. Hmm, doesn't matter at this point though just gonna put on some phil collins and watch it all burn.

>prince harry

nupol pls leave

>has white features just with brown skin

just like you

CHRIST, every poster ok with this is a fucking AMERICAN, the memes are true.

Having a king/queen is so fucking gay

He is Lady Di's son after all.

He's a fucking prince you moron.
Even the most cheating prone bitch Stacy would treat him like a god in the relationship.

FUCKING FINALLY AND EVERYONE THINKS THE BRITISH ROYALS ARE REPTILIANS KEK

tfw no nazi gf

>tfw my country is pic related

muh democracy

LOL

We waz princes and shieeeeeet!

No you're not

the crown is even cucked now, sad,

WHY DO YOU CARE IF SOMEBODY WHOS NEVER GOING TO BE KING IS FUCKING SOME BLACK BIRD

Kill yourself you filthy yank twat.

ignore soros shills and fucking morons splitting racial hairs, no one does this in real life, arguing over what fucking percentage race biracial people are, you have to be below retarded to value these arguments

secondly, they are a cute couple, thats very nice, and you will bow down to your Black Queen

oh hi le 50% face xD

Could be worse, but I dont see how

Will he get the Diana treatment?

inb4 tunnel accident

The Windsors are Norman, though, aren't they?

WE

>implying the international hyenas won't systematically kill off William and his children so Harry's impure spawn can have the throne

>has a democracy AND a monarchy at the same time

doublecucked

Are you non-white, Communist or Capitalist?

Not my point nor did I say anything about that.
From Russia to Germany to Britian there was royal blood. The filthy kikes had to destroy it.

whiter than you mohammed

Queen's husband is the most openly racist man in Britain we can only hope his hilarious anti Indian banter was passed to his grandkids.

Oh, I thought you were replying to the guy who said they weren't English anyway. My bad.

> implying that the English royal family have not been kikes since 1500's

they real English family was killed and this fake kike satanic family was placed on Britain's Throne and has been there for 500 years.
>"The marriage of a Rothschild-Jewish parasite named Billy Windsor (“Prince” William) to the hideously ugly and unfeminine anorexic child of British upper-class privilege whose sluttish name is one of that called “Kate Middleton”, should stir outrage not only in the hearts of all true patriotic Englishmen and Englishwomen, but incur, for their licentiously ungodly behaviour, the wrath of supreme vengeance upon the house of an unwholesomely decadent family that continues to not only exploit the gullibility of indigenous Britons, but the the fawning celebrity worship of a world that has quite simply lost its collective mind.".

the royal family are all fucking kikes that should hang alongside their communist leftist henchmen.

ill give £50 to anyone who can guess the make of dashboard that goes through her head

Truth hurt dip stick?
GTFO

>be British prince
>marry 36-year-old non-white
what is he doing

It's one of your princes who is gonna have 56% progeny.

I thought monarchies were supposed to be the safeguard against this kind of shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=I4mf5yqn1aw

such a wonderful (((british))) wedding ritual

Spain is still mostly Islamic I take it? Those 700 years of Shitslamic rule were irreversible.

> "On a related point Royal rumour has it that Prince Harry is under great pressure, especially from the Queen, to marry a black woman to help promote the racial genocide of the indigenous British people through mass immigration, cultural Marxism and Zioncorp promoted miscegenation. A series of Jewish and far-left MPs such as Margaret Hodge, using mass third world immigration and fixed housing lists in the East End, have already succeeded in almost wiping out the Cockneys in this effort."

>disrespecting a royally high prince

>"The white race is still after all the only stumbling block and threat to the total world Jewish dominance and the subjection of the Gentiles as servants of the Jews, as demanded by the prophets and god of the Holy Talmud, a book who’s contents are never publically discussed and which has never been fully translated, is a core demand of the Rothschilds, as much the leading family of Talmudic Judaism as the Queen is of the Church of England.
(Talmud commands respecting non-Jews):"

GOOD BYE Meghan, you the next Di to barrel roll

Australian Republic now.

Poms are a bunch of sand niggers and faggots.

T·HIV poz from Montreal.

I love her in suits but has the ugliest feet in the world

>no one does this in real life
thats where you're wrong kiddo

>"The Queen famously threatened in her 2010 Christmas Speech “The future face of Britain is the face of the Commonwealth.”
i.e The end of the white race in the United Kingdom!
It is increasingly understood abroad that the populations of the Western world, dominated by Jewish owned media and reporting, including the British sheeple, are the most brainwashed people in the world, brainwashed from birth as a matter of fact by Rothschild controlled education, media and entertainment. (Rothschilds control for instance Reuters, Associated Press: AP and most of Hollywood through front companies, and Jews control publishing, bookselling and whose books get printed which is why you will never find a book challenging the existance of the holocaust in any bookstore and at least three major blockbuster movies a year from Hollywood perpetuating the myth, all of which receive rave and uncritical reviews and massive world-wide promotion in the Jewish controlled media.
In the UK the Director-General of the BBC’s wife and children are Jewish while SKY News is owned by Richard Murdoch whose mother was a pious Jew. All British newspapers are directly or indirectly controlled by Jews as are the British film, music and celebrity industries. The Speaker and Leader of the House of Commons and the education secretary are Jews, the Prime Minister and leader of the liberal democrats have Jewish family connections. In fact the prime Minister is a direct descendent of King David. Many in the government are Jews.
The leader of both the Labour Party and the Green Party are Jews. The new head of the Bank of England is a Jew from Goldman Sachs, the Rothschilds American Wall Street puppet who now control some of the European governments. Jews control most of Britain’s corporations and large businesses and have practically total control of the banking sector. It would not be wrong to say that Britain is a Jewish owned and run enterprise."

Another
brit
getting
fucked
by
a
Merkel

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHHhHHHHAHHAAHAHHA HAVING BLACK ROYALITY IN A EUROPOOR MONARCHY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHABRITKEKS ARE TRULY A CANCER TOP KEK

Agreeing with liberals for the wrong reasons.

Purge the fucking House of Windsor.

she's a cunty feminist

ruined suits too, fuck

somewhere, somehow, a jew is rubbing his hands nefariously

50/50 refer to themselves as black. if a 50/50 has a kid with a white, the kid isnt 50/50.

also, portugese are the prototypical le 56%

Anyone criticizing Meghan is a Virgin who cannot get a decent Hwite woman.

Harry has sampled everything and loves her.

She looks like Radisha Jones or whatever her name is. The sort of white looking actress that can't stop talking about being black.

pic related..UK 2025

Can't they just kick Harry out of the royal family and be done with it? Isn't there some rule that you have to marry certain family members to keep the inbreeding alive?

being based

>le 56% Kang
lmao

Under the right light she might be able to be called black so this means after Harry have bred her he will have successfully destroyed an entire line of blacks and still continued his own white line.

BASED!

Look at what the fuck daddy chose.
Camela Parker Bowels

Well mom was banging an Egyptian, so it sounds like a burger family.

(((Meghan markle)))

Markle/Merkel

Yall brits love to get fucked by krauts

Harry isn't even in the royal family.