Iodine pill

Has Sup Forums taken the iodine pill?
No im not talking about you taking something like pic related to make you better . i am talking about how ((they)) have taken iodine out of alot of foods and drinks and also put iodine displacers into things. Why did they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ahihGKZC5Kk
webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/msm-methylsulfonylmethane-uses-and-risks
youtube.com/watch?v=ahihGKZC5Kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lets talk about bread . so for some reason the fda or someone started telling everyone to brominate bread at one point so all the bread has no iodine any more . except places like craft bread small buisnesses some of those places still have real bread.

Muh Survival Shield X2

Why... cause they want you a dumbfucked up

are you stupid

I want to schedule a doctors appointment and have a full blood panel taken to determine if I am lacking any nutrients. I'm healthy and in my late 20's so my doctor might find it a bit strange but oh well.

Ever since Fukushima m8. You can also ask why the government doesn't maintain fallout shelters or stock KOI tablets like they're supposed to.

Been taking kelp pills for iodine, hard to find lugols here
More info lad?

So people are always angry at the new generation saying they are lazy , its because their thyoid glands are mest up thats what controls energy and since the iodine is not right thats what makes them mest up people . along with everything else ((they )) have mest us up with.

I had a nutjob survivalist friend about 15 years ago that thought it was something you needed. Turns out it's about as useful as Iodine.
Honestly, this guy used to put UN flags on everything he owned so they would think he was "one of them" when the NWO invaded.

While your statements here are true, organic kelp is the one true form of bioavailable dietary iodine

> enjoy your retarded elemental and harsh salt iodines morons

youtu.be/ahihGKZC5Kk

Is this true?

Is there a brand you like for organic kelp capsules?

Perna canaliculus, the green lipped mussels are great too, no joke.

Thank you for the tip. I eat mussels and shellfish for other reasons, namely the ridiculous concentration of b12 and other vitamins/minerals, but I'll pick up a few bottles of kelp to add to my collection.

Thanks

I take kelp pills. Although my multivitamin also has 100% RDA.
GNC Mega Men is one of the better stacked multivitamins imo.

I take Iodine pills every other day and I also take a selenium pill with it too because it helps it absorb. Tons of pros to taking it. Also, look into MSM

I've always been suspicious of multivitamins because it just means a shitload of ingredients that are difficult of source.

The only thing I take regularly is milk thistle, zinc, and turmeric or ginger. I used to take cocoa but stopped due to heavy metal concerns.

I get my selenium from a couple brazil nuts every other day, what is MSM?

webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/msm-methylsulfonylmethane-uses-and-risks

he should just go by Papa smurf. Everyone would like him after that.

I take vitamin D because I live in Washington and don’t got outside much in the winter. I eat seaweed snacks daily for iodine. I’m not too big into supplements in general but I’ve noticed an energy increase since taking both on the regular.

>this guy used to put UN flags on everything he owned so they would think he was "one of them"

top kek

The trick is to put a blue dot on your mailbox so they'll think you already got marked and won't put a red one on.

heavy metal concerns? What are (you)? A 60s Christian?

Could be just the vitamin d honestly. I’ve got two doctor friends who are actually the good kind of doctor, as in they don’t recklessly prescribe benzos or opiates or what have you and try to minimize the medication they give out. Both say that vitamin d is the only supplement you really need. It makes sense - modern life doesn’t give most of us as much time in the sun as our ancestors had.

Have a bump, this shit's interesting.

I seriously doubt anyone not on some crazy cabbage diet has an iodine deficiency. That shit is in everything.

But if you want to play it safe, just make sure to use iodized salt (which is just your normal plain old table salt). Use that at the table, when you're cooking, etc. That's why they started iodizing salt in the first place.

har har har. But seriously, in case anybody here regularly supplements with cocoa, there have been a number of recent reports indicating that there are heavy metals in many cocoa products. Just be careful where you source from, bit I figured I get the minerals elsewhere, so I might as well cut it out.

this

This is partly because Vit D is one of the only supplements that actually has hard data showing it's beneficial. Actual statistically significant outcomes like improved bone density and decreased fractures/falls/etc. Meanwhile other supplements (whether calcium, multivitamins, etc etc etc) often show no difference in outcomes.

Many people are iodine deficient these days, also have you noticed how popular sea salt, Himalayan salt, and other meme salts have gotten? None of those salts contain iodine.

You might be deficient.

But (((kosher salt))) is way better for cooking. I’ll stick with eggs and seaweed snacks.

>J. Crow's
Jim Crow's? SOLD!

I have the lugols liquid
Found out I was deficient
How do I dosage now? Water?

youtube.com/watch?v=ahihGKZC5Kk
If you want to become Papa Smurf, go take it. If you don't, don't.

Can I get a quick rundown?

You're right. kosher salt is thin and flaky and does a better job sticking to meat. But if I actually thought I had an iodine deficiency, that's the most obvious change to make.

>Many people are iodine deficient these days
Iodine's sole purpose in the body is forming thyroid hormones, and the only real manifestation of iodine deficiency would by hypothyroidism. Now, hypothyroidism is a fairly common condition as far as diseases go, but when diagnosing hypothyroidism, the doctor is going to do a couple basic tests to help rule out iodine deficiency being the contributing factor.

tldr: if you have hypothyroidism, then go ahead and assess whether you might be iodine deficient. Otherwise, it's the last thing you need to worry about.

(((CNN)))

Actor I think

As with any medical concern, it's up to the patient to do his own due diligence. Find out what the doc is actually measuring and what role that plays in grand chemical storm that is the body.

It's a good way to find out a lot of these tests don't actually directly measure what you're interested in but rather some easy byproduct or correlate that can be some kind of a clue about might actually be an issue. Modern medicine is based on addressing symptoms rather than underlying problems, and managing symptoms rather than curing underlying problems.

And always turn the screws on your doc. You're paying for his services, and you're wasting your money if you don't ask him questions and convince him that his advice is right for you, what the tradeoffs are, why he thinks what he thinks, and why you shouldn't do something else instead that you found out about on your own or from a different doc.

you're welcome.
those mussels are also great against artrose and mild artritis, somehow they help with the join liquid to regenerate better or something.

yeah if you want to look like papa smurf

good goy

In contact with lugol

>Implying anyone would ever take the Falkland islands ever again.

actually, for iodine, natural seasalt the britton one (bretagne)is great for that, boiling water for pasta, potatoes, in a saltgrinder (use a teabag of rice to trap moisture in the pot you store it in though.
half salted butter, sojasauce(there is nothing wrong with the soy on that level), fishsauce,
a day walking on the beach in windy weather with wild ocean is great too, iodine is usualy in the air already at the coast.

Is lugol's even safe to consume? I drank a glass of water with 2 drops of 2% and it irritated my stomach and gave me a metallic taste in my mouth.

IIRC it's absorbed through the skin as well. I forget the dosing guidelines for this, but I think it's on par with a light painting of about a postage stamp and then watching to see how long it takes to be absorbed.

this dipshit was making his own out of old jewelry and took way too much.

If it's 2% Lugol's, then start with 5 drops (12.5 mg Iodine) in 1 cup of water. After a week or two, add 5 more drops. Keep gradually adding more drops like that until you're taking 20 drops. It's also good to add 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt to it, since the minerals in it will help detox any bromine in your system. It can take a few months or more to not be deficient anymore, depending on how long you've been deficient.

A good book to read about this is The Iodine Crisis by Lynne Farrow. It gives some background about why iodine is no longer used, what iodine deficiency does over time, what effects people noticed after starting to supplement it, and the supplementing protocol.

Some fucking kooky friend of mine takes some retarded shit called Ormus or something like that. I think it's made of fucking lye or something.

On a scale of Alex Jones to Kevin Trudeau how nuts is this shit

There are iodoral tablets available, which is basically Lugol's in a coated pill for people who get upset stomach from regular Lugol's. But yes, Lugol's is fine to drink in water.

You can also do as suggested and paint it on if you want to target a particular place. For example, men can paint it on their testicles to help with erections and orgasms, and women can paint it on their breasts to help soften them and shrink any lumps that might be present. Painting can also be irritating to the skin, so it might help to put the Lugol's in a carrier oil, like coconut, to help reduce the irritation.

Does it really make that big a difference where you paint it? I'm going on faint memories that I never really stopped to confirm anyway, but it's supposed to take over a day for absorption as a sign you're no longer significantly deficient. Is that right?

Because I'd think if it takes that long then you'd be relying more on some combination of lymph and blood to circulate it all around than it being necessarily effective where you happened to put it. It's not like you're putting it under the tongue or up your ass or some place like that where it would be rapidly absorbed. amirong?

Why the fuck don't you just put iodized salt in food every day? I have a big iodized sea salt on my stove

It's about a dose that keeps you from being deficient vs. a medicinal dose vs. an emergency dose if somebody set you up the bomb.

Iodized salt goes in to the "might as well take my generic multivitamin just to make sure I'm not all the way up shit creek" category.

They took it out to dumb down the population and numb one of the most active parts of the brain. They've been putting Fluoride in the drinking water because it calcifies the pineal gland, iodine helps reverse calcification.

If you're looking for natural source of iodine look for leafy greens. You can pick up a kelp supplement from any health food store and should have the same affect as the iodine droppers. The droppers are probably more effective though because liquid absorbs in the body better

My routine is to eat a meat 'n eggs plate, with some cheese, basically just keto stuff. Usually I carve up some ham and blast it under the broiler on a cast iron skillet. While that's happening I eat a big bowl of baby spinach with a handful of sun-dried tomatoes, some dressing and some cheese, usually pecorino. Works for me, I'm around 9% BF

I wouldn't mind.
Imagine this, SJWs would never bother me ever again if I'm blue. No more "fucking white male" shit, I'm fucking blue. I could use the "your saying that because of my skin color" card all the fucking time and they wouldn't be able to counter that because i would be like part of the smallest minority of the world, the fucking smurfs nigga. Embrace the Silver Pill you fucking nigs.

Daily reminder Gargamel was a Jew.

>iodine helps reverse calcification.
Got any evidence of that?