What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

>names the jew
>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions
>drops regular redpills
>has a large, all white family
>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

>Libtard Religion sermon
youtube.com/watch?v=ungqRajQSBo
>Iceland: Nation of Bastards documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDe

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510898482233.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=g4ABbktVDIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 shills discredit pastor Anderson on the issue of miscegenation without providing a theological argument

Why are there 4 of these threads in the most recently created?

A lot of people are waking up and want to share pastor Anderson wisdom with you.

I see a lot of hatred in his message and not a lot of love.

>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions

These are the people we need to embrace the most, not push them away!

>Deus Vult meme flag
>Prottie geretic pastor
Can't make this shit up. Definitely not /mypriest/.

inb4 cucks defend a cuck pastor because the bible says it's okay to race mix and wash your genetic lineage down the toilet. Fuck off to /christian/

why are you so fucking often no matter what anybody tells you

Why do you retards come here tryingt o spread this shit? Fuck off, you nigger loving scum.
>names the jew
Yet he worships one.
>a theological argument
There is no such thing.
Because these retards spam this shit. All the time.

>The Whore of Babylon fornicating boys on its guilded Roman throne is the sole authority on the teachings of Christ
K

Literally nothing wrong with hating degeneracy

Pretty based, doesn’t understand Holy Orthodoxy though but one day may rejoin the true church

I don't think he is /ourguy/ I think he is a con man or controlled op.
I could be wrong and if so he is based.

He doesn't care about factual inaccuracies in his work though and that triggers me.

For example in his film marching to Zion, he interviews Orthodox Reform and other kinds of Jews and presents them as holding the same beliefs when Orth/hasidic Jews don't consider Reform and other denominations as real Judaism.
For Example:
He asks a Reform(Fake Jew) Rabbi about adult circumcision for converts, which they don't do because they aren't real Judaism, and he then uses that as proof that ALL Jews don't even Require circumcision. Which is outright false.

Idk if he doesn't do his research or he lies on purpose.
One thing is clear, he cares more about his Narrative than the Truth.

Which makes him kind of a shit Christian, Christ said himself, seek first the truth.

I think Hitler and George Lincoln Rockwell are far better candidates for /ourguy/ because they told the truth.

Also being a Xenophobe and naming the Jew are pretty low standards.
I mean Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan fit a lot of your criteria....

By your standards my pastors in Texas are /ourpastors/

Unfair.

Western protestants today barely even know about Orthodoxy. A lot of the best of them gradually move in that direction theologicall though due to the Holy
Spirit guidance.

They are mostly just rejecting Rome for mostly correct reasons and that’s the only apostolic church they know about.

Oh a college freshman! How adorable!

>RAWR I’ll reject the jewish left by rejecting the religion of my ancestors just like they did
>that’ll show them!

Plus Anderson thinks we are still under the punishments of the old law. That's troubling to hear a Christian pastor to preach this.

Yeah but Hindus are based.
We need Faggots and Sluts handing out redpill.
People are stupid, we need PR.
We need Easterners,Sluts and Faggots for the same reason Frosted Flakes puts Tony the Tiger on boxes to market to normies.

God damn people like you can't see the endgame.

Do you want to preach or do you want victory?

Zieg Heil!

forgot something ?

>believes in racemixing as a weapon against jews who are RACIST (and all good christians of course, ANTI-racist)
>denies evolution
>thinks world is 6000 years old
>believes in literal genesis story
>rages like a fucking baby throwing a tantrum because it's his expected performance at this point

He's a stereotypical bible belt retard, will give him props for holocaust revisionism though

if there are any at all that did so without being forced i piss on their grave

Um you are, ALL Christians ARE Jews.
Literally if you are a Christian you follow a new covenant Made between God and the Jews which he then extended to all peoples.
But the old law still applies, If you are a Christian, you should keep kosher and keep the old laws.

>denies evolution
>thinks world is 6000 years old
>believes in literal genesis story
literally all true

the other two you listed i agree and made these points in a similar thread.

He's my favorite pastor

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510898482233.webm

Nuked.

Thank you to Jesus for bringing the old law to it's intended completion and giving us His plan of salvation. We are no longer under old laws. There is no more physical temple or sacrifice needed as Jesus has paid a one time price for all.

>literally all true
What are dinosaur skeletons?

What is the grand canyon?

What are erratic blocks?

what about all of those?

LOL get a load of these guys that don’t believe science

>what is IQ difference between races and is it genetic?
>are men more aggressive
>do women have inferior spatial skills
>do boys have penises?

Fuck off. Leftists are denialist retards about things we all can see right in front of us daily

Slowmo c/o Schlomo

He is defiantly doing God's work by calling out all the Zionist shit that has plagued the Church. Fuck boomers

Based Anderson

Mathew 5:17
Sorry you're wrong, I know you want to be right but the Truth is you aren't.

If you want to be a REAL Christian, you have to follow the law.
If you want to be a good christian, you have to follow the laws of God.

That means no pork no shrimp no degeneracy.
Read the old Testament and follow the law Heathen.

Pic of you related.

Those are things are undisputed facts, user. You may as well be flat earther.

why are there skeletons of long gone extinct species if the world is only 6k years old? What happened to them?

How did the grand canyon form? 6k years isn't remotely enough to erode it that deep.

What are erratic blocks? If the world is 6k years old there was never a single ice age and there's no reason why huge rocks would just be moved such distances

>why are there skeletons of long gone extinct species if the world is only 6k years old? What happened to them?
Died during the flood
Waters of flood formed it.
>What are erratic blocks? If the world is 6k years old there was never a single ice age and there's no reason why huge rocks would just be moved such distances
Waters of flood moved them.

you're missing the point i guess. You haven't answered the question. What about those?

Dinosaur skeletons are fake.
Flood
Flood
Too EZ

Dietary laws were never practiced by Christians. Jesus tell St. Paul to eat pork.

everybody believes in species that have gone extinct, I don't know anyone who doesn't.
The grand canyon is a V-shaped canyon not a U-shaped one. A U-shaped canyon is due to a slow process of the water creating a canyon. A V-shape signifies rapid quick work. The grand canyon shows catastrophism on a big scale.
Erratic boulders happened when glaciers picked up large boulders or when boulders fell on top of them from surrounding mountains. The glaciers moved these boulders many miles away before the glacier melted away.

Ephesians 2:15
Galatians 3:23–25
Romans 10:4
It's clear the law has ended

Pretty big ego to stand in front of people and try to teach them shit. I don't care if they're politicians, school teachers, or pastors.

Not True they were practiced for the first few centuries of Christianity.
Yes, when the were without food.
He said, don't be a dumbass if you are starving of course you can eat non-kosher.
Next you'll tell me the 10 commandments don't apply *rolls eyes*.

this guy is the right minister for pol
youtube.com/watch?v=g4ABbktVDIc

Okay?
So some guys other than Jesus had their own opinion.
Now the 10 commandments don't apply good to know.
*Rolls eyes.*
Show me anywhere Jesus says it.
You can't
Mathew 5;17
Sorry Cherrypicker, you're wrong.

In that "Libtard Religion" video he says Cain was the first vegan and that's why he didn't sacrifice an animal to god.

Too good.

Oh I didn't know that, what a dumbass.
Okay then, Anderson is a retard confirmed.

0/10 troll attempt

cain was too worried about his cholesterol