Explain why you haven't decided to be a Muslim

Explain why you haven't decided to be a Muslim.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-canada-court-bestiality-idUSKCN0YV1QX
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/200000-children-married-us-15-years-child-marriage-child-brides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html
independent
archive.is/R3ozq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like fucking children or goats.

I am not a pedophile

I read the koran about 20 or so years ago. But I had read the Nag Hammadi library first. It contained spoilers.

I don't believe in anything on shit evidence like godfags do.

>muh cultural ego

i would but i dont want to be near arabics

Because I am not made of garbage

>Explain why you haven't decided to be a Muslim.

I just don't have that much hate in me for other beliefs, cultures or religions.

I have enough for Sup Forums but not enough to be a Muslim.

Because islam is a blight on the world and must be Eliminated.

Because I'm a woman.

Because I was only just allowed to marry the man I love roughly 2 years ago, I don't want to go from that to being thrown off of the tallest local building.

I am addicted to the Bacon Goy.

Talking about Muslims, not Canadians/Americans

reuters.com/article/us-canada-court-bestiality-idUSKCN0YV1QX

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/200000-children-married-us-15-years-child-marriage-child-brides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

Please archive

>independent co uk/news/world/americas/200000-children-married-us-15-years-child-marriage-child-brides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html
archive.is/R3ozq

>pink ID

Send bobs and vagene

Ancestral senpai tradition dispatching them to their heavenz! Plus logic.

Bacon

Same reason I'm not a Nazi. Nazis are German, Muslims are Arabs. I am British.

HE RETURNS

they have funny hats

Wrong. Islam is for everyone.

Islamic tradition known as Hadith states that in his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

Islam is Arab supremacism with an esoteric twist. It is "for everyone" in the sense that their ultimate goal is global domination.

Jews are pedos.

Jesus is Lord