Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Thread

Any news about the new season?

Also, who's the best character and why is it Favaro?

Other urls found in this thread:

cycomi.com/viewer.php?chapter_id=881¶m=other
mediafire.com/file/sud1xv2kc6sbcs5/
mediafire.com/file/29h9dmsyzhxj72q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FAVARROOOOOOOO

is kaisar a cuck

Digging up the link to the latest manga chapter:
cycomi.com/viewer.php?chapter_id=881¶m=other

Have there been any translation summaries yet? Bahamut threads are rare so I tend to miss them.

On a side note, I have a humble request to any anons who briefly played the mobage. I'm looking for a link to the jp blog that summerized the events for jROB and other cygames mobages. If you can post a link I would appreciate it.

It's dead, isn't it?

You can probably thank Granblue for that.

Shimizu Risa - Shingeki no Bahamut ED - Promised Land [FLAC]
mediafire.com/file/sud1xv2kc6sbcs5/

Gonna post a link to the art book next.
Once I can find and upload it.

I still have hope. I think it's just on the backburner for the time being due to Granblue and Genesis. I really want to see those story events I never got to experience in the mobage animated.

This could have been the first of many adaptations from the several stories in RoB. All the base stories are there to expand on in the universe, it was just the matter of adding content to make them a show.
Would have been neat if they did something like that since litteraly nobody wanted the end of the world story in the main series

I felt like a kid again watching this show.
Hope the new season has more Favaro than what was shown in the pv.

Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Artworks
mediafire.com/file/29h9dmsyzhxj72q/

This! He was my absolute favorite thing about the show. It was the first new anime I've enjoyed in over a decade.

>cycomi.com/viewer.php?chapter_id=881¶m=other
Favaro got pretty hecked up last chapter

Satou posted from a recording session the other day, they had a goddamn bagpipes players.
Anyway I'm still in a mild disbelief that there's really going to be more, I was so excited after the first episode of S1 I could've puked.

I'm hoping they follow through with it. Mainly because it could eventually lead to animated Vampy.

It was obviously kaisars zombie daughteru/momeru

First part of S1 was fucking amazing.

I downloaded this yesterday, Cerberus a cute.

It's on their lineup for Anime Japan next year as well.

I'm not sure I'm following all this.
Who's in what and why?

Granblue is the new bahamut.

Cygames has a stage event next year at Anime Japan where they're going to make announcements about their upcoming anime projects (same as the event this year where they showed Virgin Soul's PV).
Manaria Friends is listed as something they will talk about, along with Virgin Soul, Uma Musume and a few others.

But they are still doing Bahamut Genesis season 2, right?

So.... pedophilia or necrophilia?

Yes, it's called Virgin Soul though, not Genesis.

Necro-pedophilia

Long as Favaro is in it, they can call it whatever they want.

He is, though not the main character anymore nor part of the main cast. The new main cast is the pink haired girl (MC), Baccus and his duck, Kaisar, and zombie loli. Favaro is present and will likely play an important part, but he won't be around every episode (he most likely is off trying to get his waifu back). Also Azazel will play a decently sized part again, not sure how much.

>Animated Vampy
So we are going to basically watch her suck Knight (Insert MC of Bahamut) cock with her little sister?

Studio fucked up and too much yuri just like the event and character cards.

Dropped.
Shame, it was a good one.

>Azazel playing role

Liz at the Ball Anime never ever.

I can barely wait for the second season.

What a dumb anime. Best girl isnt even alive. >Implying I would fuck a corpse.
She wouldnt even be warm.

This game was tedious and jewish but I still miss it. At least I can have best girl Feena in Granblue as well.

Feena and Goblin Slayer doujins when?

Azazel sounds hysterical in Shadowverse, must be confusing the shit out of non-anime people.

Are humans and vampires on good terms in Bahamutverse or something?
His jobber voice when he dies is hilarious.

We are going to watch her be best girl.

>little sister
I hate whoever decided to shit this down.

>shit this down
Shut, but close enough.

The ice witch (Violet) is sent by the King's brother who has a feud with the King over mining of the volcano minerals, and who would need the kid now since he can move the mech that can be dipped in the volcano with special magic. But well, the kid is caught now, since he chose to save Favaro by giving himself up.

Or they're probably regular aristocrats and not the rulers of that country, but anyway.

They named it after Sup Forums's userbase? How nice of them.

user pls.