The future is brown

the future is brown
the next gen of kids'll laugh at the extinct whites when they watch scifi set in the future

Why do you want bloodshed so badly?

And in the end they'll wonder why they don't live in the technological dream world of prosperity those white people envisioned for everyone. They'll look up at the stars and say "fuck gay shit haha" and know they or nothing from their bloodline will ever get close to touching that sky ever again.

am*rican future is brown
ftfy

>brown people
>watching older movies
well kek'd

>implying they will be watching movies instead of living in mudhuts while lynching each other over witchcraft.
user let me tell you something about brown people...

And then they'll look at old movies and be attracted to the whites. It already happens with women and actors in old movies.

white kids will be bullied

you supported this

Brown people, able to maintain a society like the US, keep dreaming. If the future is brown in the US then it won't be the US anymore, it'll just be a place that got shitted, you can dream though.

>this depresses the Sup Forums user
rip my happy mood

This is what they'll watch, and they'll think all white people were psycho killers

Pretty much this.

If they are even capable of introspection and if there is electricity or working theaters left this brown future will lament a bygone era where the marvels of sci-fi were within reach. Of course this is assuming their (((masters))) don't rewrite history again.

The Asians on the other hand are red-pilled AF and hate the darkies, they'll retreat into space to form their Oriental bugmen hive fleets.

have fun with somalia 2.0

no whites = no movies.

but you knew that.

They'll black all the white people and rename the film "The last of the whites"

Who cares? We will all be dead by then.

The future is chinese

I hate to break it to ya mate, but the space ain't gonna happen for humanity. The demographic suicide were committing will culminate in a nuclear holocaust, and that'll just be the end of the book for humanity

almonds activated

And when the next round of pogroms starts, you'll be asking "why us?"

America isnt just a place its a feeling inside.

We are literally the Elves of Earth. Future generations will talk of our beauty, intelligence and the works of art we created.

Foolish children don't realise whiteness is sexually deliverable characteristic.

It can't become extinct.

Sexual selection doesn't work that way.

Yeah

LOTR is just an overlong written whimper from an old white man forecasting the natural demise of his race.

Ancient Aryans

thats why LOTR is set in an idealized fantastic version of european history. Tolkien knew the white man had no place in the future. He literally admitted this.

Because they told you only 5 colors of noise now you are stupid,.

tolkiens was born in south africa

his literature is racist

WE WUZ ELVES N SHIEET

WE IZ EXTINCT SHIIIIIIIT

Honestly you should be in despair

I would say it would be like planet of the apes, but then I realized that those monkeys had developed high IQ's

you cretins scream for nature's law to be respected against degeneracy yet bemoan your own natural, self-inflicted demise.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
U
C
K

W
H
I
T
E

P
E
O
P
L
E

I'm a tall, ripped Arab Muslim. I make six figures and I went to college for free. During college (and now) I fucked countless white sluts with my big brown dick (some were in serious relationships with weak white boys). Some were innocent virgins, but by the time I was done with them, they were kinky size queens with baggage - pretty much ruined their chances at a successful marriage. I LOVE CONTRIBUTING TO THE DECLINE OF WHITE BIRTH RATES!

I own your women.

>the next gen of kids'll laugh at the extinct whites when they watch scifi set in the future
lol they'll be watching aw my balls in repeat you dumb faggot

No Asians are Elves. Whites are Humans, Nigger are Orcs.

Great, point to where I said that. Just because you think like a pack animal doesn't mean we all do!

When most people take a shit they clean the toilet afterwards, because we don't even like our toilets to be brown. Think about that next time you look in the mirror.

Here is a tip: Good bait is subtle.

what's it like being allergic to the sun? fucking subhuman freak

I wonder if the US collapse due to the brown future of America. Would the Chinese start cleansing Africa to get resources more efficiently?

>Sun allergy
Amerimutt education

I was raised in Iran and have a higher IQ than you, fuck off

watch us double split the atom mother fuckers! oh no there goes the middle east!

Geography

The proud Iranian in America

Whites have always been in an ebb and flow, as the previous society is tainted with brown another region will eventually turn white from genetic drift and seclusion. Recessive genes can never go extinct.

>implying you'll still have electricity
have fun living in the age of the orc

>future
It's brown right now in the present.

>arab
>big dick
made me respnd so there's that