The Corbett Report

I see you guys constantly e-celeb whoring and namedropping people like Sargon and Lauren, but I never see this legend.
This Japanese English Teacher has made some of the best redpilled videos.
>made a ton of 9/11 truth videos like one on the dancing Israelis
>made a documentary about the Federal Reserve
>made a documentary on David Rockefeller
>made recently a documentary series on big oil
>gave a talk on the parallels of pre WWI and our current political landscape
>He is an "open source journalist"
>Every video is well sourced
Seriously this guy needs more shilling, he is probably one of the best alternative media outlets there is. He is well read, knows a lot about geopolitics, explains things well.
Corbett Report is /ourguy/
youtube.com/user/corbettreport
corbettreport.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
uniteordiemedia.com/
youtu.be/ah1uzuoM2Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=b7E9ZsrYnU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

corbett is truly underrated
and responsible for the best 911 video ever made
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

I love that video

>corbett is truly underrated

yes

Indeed, just look at how slow this thread is going. If I posted something about Lauren Southern there would be instantly be a swarm of posters bullshitting.

I had no idea the bacon and eggs 'farmers breakfast' was only really pushed on society 200 years ago

its amazing how quickly culture can be redefined and we're seeing it happen right now to the youth
but never in history has society been able to push back effectively, thank goodness for the internet

I've definitely got some of my best information from Corbett, even turned me on to this site.

uniteordiemedia.com/

I didn't either.
( the video for those who don't understand: youtu.be/ah1uzuoM2Jg )
Cool site

bump

Bumping, because as goofy as he looks he’s got good information.

He's a libertarian/anarchist cuck. Pro refugee. Anti eugenics. He lives in a racially homogeneous nation as an alien. He does not have to deal with niggers or arabs, so they are little pet victims as far as he's concerned.

He does good conspiracy stuff, but he's not without bias or agenda. He usually talks about newsworthy items far in advance of any mainstream pundit. He's still viewing the world through cuck-eyed lenses though. A thinking mans Alex Jones.

Corbett is /ourguy/

I love Corbett...dude did a couple good videos about whats going on in Saudi Arabia

he is fantastic, but not radical enough for most of Sup Forums. won't nme the jew or touch on the jq. though i'm sure he knows about that stuff too.

a gentleman and a scholar

for starers, he isn't RP'd on the JQ; or, he won't admit it for fear of the disillusionment of his base and his ensuing demise. Thus; everything he says is suspect as being deceitful. Truthers™ don't much care for honesty

>He's still viewing the world through cuck-eyed lenses though
This is true but I think he genuinely tries to take an honest look at the world. His content is quality even if his bias shows, I wish he was looked up to by more lefties.

I used to listen to him a lot back in the day. Anything good recently? I know he did a little bit about the jfk release docs that i haven't watched.

James Corbett is probably one of the best e-celebs. EVERYTHING he does is documented completely and he rarely gives opinion, just raw facts.

James is a badass!

He put out a good video recently on the 5G smartgrid: youtube.com/watch?v=b7E9ZsrYnU0

I respect him, but to be honest, I'd forgotten about him until now.

Corbett is black pilled as fuck

>took me ages to get on board with medical corruption and do research

Pharma is pretty fucking bad, most of the degenerated public are literally to brainwashed to ever cross that bridge

JQ? thats low tier bait if anything, even the JQ meme is parroted as a mainstream item.

When Trump came into power the artificial JQ hate parroted in the media became way stronger, especially for liberals.

I suspect the domestic establishment is bitter about something.

Who runs the world? Rome.

The Jesuit army, the knights of Malta own this world. They don't even bother to hide it. Their soldiers even proudly wear the regalia openly. Jesuits started marching onto every continent almost five centuries ago. Their scholar texts reveal a great many truths about the world now hidden.

Also, GeorgeTown University, a Jesuit institution for the Elites, especially for the likes of the Clintons.

Japan's government also has a massly disproportionate number of Christians in government despite being a minority. There are also documentaries about Jesuits "educating" Chinese elites after WWII.

>pic related

Queen Victoria, symbolic head of the Order of Malta, operator of the Crown Corporation which controls Canada, owns all of our lands. Her superior is an Italian who's head quarters are where? Rome.

>also said the Rothschilds are court Jews
>they operate Romes treasury

Take a look at the edicts of the Council of Trent, some pretty black as fuck shit in there