Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac
vocaroo.com/i/s0rPZElYVQ0P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes?

She needs to wear this hat.

Is it because she's too smug or what?

Sharon is much sexier than her mother's husband.

?

Did they ever say anything about her mother or father?

VA joke.

Pump and dump Sharon

Guys, just got Martyrs and am having trouble with the installation. Get this error when I try to install the game itself, DirectX was install just fine, BTW. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Ah, that problem.

You'll have to first copy the CD to a folder on your computer. Make sure you're on JP locale or using applocale or whatever. And then, you'll have to go into the setup.txt or installation txt or whatever it is, and change it from UTF to ANSI, or vice versa if it is ANSI. Not sure now.

Why won't you ever stop?! You always say to pump them and dump them, but I don't want to! It doesn't matter who it is, it's always the same with you.

Simone is for abducting and forcing to eat all the eggs.

The only girl who deserves to be pumped and dumped is Iris just because of how much karmic punishment it is.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

Was Sie ihr am Weihnachtstag geschenken?

Also, how would she react if her ribbons were stolen and hidden while she was showering?

>Was Sie ihr am Weihnachtstag geschenken?
So schlechtes Deutsch ist ekelhaft. Aber dennoch:

A dress with lots of ribbons. Like the one she got in her bd picture.

>Also, how would she react if her ribbons were stolen and hidden while she was showering?
Depends on who steals them.

Thanks a lot, user. Can't test right now but will report back, hopefully with success.

WHERE IN THE FUCK IS SHARON'S SSR

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac

Hi, Kevin.

Just keep believing, we'll get it. I mean, even Tasha got something!

Yeah but it was bullshit. I'm worried that Sharon will just get a solo shower scene or something.

I don't think it will be. Especially for someone as important and sensual and with a nice obscure past and connections to the Yuuya. Since SF sort of disavows NTR, it'll likely be a memory of them when they were together.

Who would be cuter in glasses: BiS Bea or BiS Iris?

>important
Probably just her touching her self rather than a full on sex scene.

Also, Yuzuka my waifu

What horror movie is this axe murderer from?

My dreams.

Why is Ilfie so stupid?

She is important though. She was Yuuya's first luv (at least as far as we know), and her life is intertwined with his.

Just finished Alternative. What should I do next?

Fap to Altered Fable.

Nowhere near being heroine status though.

Go back and read Extra,

Then cry again and realize you were on the road the whole time.

Nigga, take you and your nightmare driven bloodsoaked dreams waifu somewhere else. Also, don't eat her 'special' pork dish.

Hibiki is not a manlet, Leatherface is just a huge guy. Where did he get a blonde wig, though?

Probably off of some English speaker.

Hibiki is short. And young.

She's a good cook though!

I bet she specializes in pulled pork recipes.

Watch Total Eclipse? The Day After? TE takes place before, during, and after Unlimited/Alternative, though if it's necessarily PART of Alt's particular timeline, remains to be seen.

12/10 would definitely cheat on. The axe only makes things more exciting.

Farka and Anett deserve to be bullied and not loved.

Who's the cutest ML girl?
Marimo is a no-brainer of course, but who's the cutest beside her?

I can tell from the gibberish that you don't have your system locale set up right. You'll need to open up your control panel, click region, then go to the administrative tab and change it to Japanese.

Oh, hello Obento Box

Beautiful women deserve_____________.

to be protected from nasty redheads.

My melanin rich associate

Head patting

Also this

It should be obvious.

Shhh, people, don't be trying to expose my autism.

Too late

How many years has it been since they announced Melvina Maniax?

An army of Onii-chans for protection. Alternatively anything from Theo would make her ecstatic.

I-i think it's been 2011... but i'm not sure.

And even if it were to come out next year, we would still have to wait years for a translation. Damn it hurts.

You're tearing me apart, user.

How do you fucks know it's me?

>Iris
>does not know how to make cake

>Katia

>Lise

>Beatrix
>knows how to make cake with love or hate

How can other grils even compete?

You can hear the araing intensify just looking at that picture.

I would sniff Beatrix's hair like it was cocaine.

I am going to marry this zampolit

Doesn't she and the rest of the Commiserate basically become Stasi 2.0 for the rebel regime?

That doesn't mean they can't marry her.

Not really, they had suffered casualties too, remember how ketchup's TSF attacked the commissariat
and if the Oder line haven't collapsed whatever was left of the Party/commissars where going to be the next target of the moderates

What do you want for Christmas?

A Leninist Christmas

Someone to spend it with.

Celebrate Cryska's birthday.

That's so romantic and cute. I'm still upset she died.

From this to this.

post that vocaroo from the vn

vocaroo.com/i/s0rPZElYVQ0P

So what am I supposed to do after converting the txt file? I'm on Japanese locale and get an error message saying the installation files are not found.

I just ran the iso after changing system locale, and it worked. Never had to convert a text file or anything.

Ok, figured it out. Change your format to Jap (along with system locale) and it'll clear out the errors. You can then change the format back to Canadian after you're finished.

Alright, got it to work, thanks, user. But also go fucking kill yourself because apparently everyone here knows who I am. Seriously though, how?

Because we're irl stasi.

Does IRL Stasi have an outwardly sadistic but secretly caring and cute waifu?

Also, >those sushi.
I kek-ed

Fuck off Kevin, your leader is a world disgrace.

This. Christmas is better when you share it with someone. It's getting a little cold here now.

How do you think Jurgen got the fuel to do those crazy maneuvers?

What do you think?

You're on Sup Forums, a place renowned for it's depravity and sadism, yet people still went out of their way to help you.

>Fuck off Kevin, your leader is a world disgrace.

Yeah, I'm not exactly a fan of Trump or Obama myself.

Nevermind that was the other guy.

But your tastes are all shit Kevin. I thought MALfags had their own hugbox to fuck off to. Don't you have some shitty seasonal anime to get to?

Yet you share the same tastes as this Kevin, or you would not be posting on an SM thread, or be a fan of Beatrix.

What does that say about you?

Autismoe is cute! CUTE!

I don't goto Reddit, why do you Kevin?

Every christmas

What the fuck, faggot, get that weak /poI/ shit out of here.

What in the actual fuck is going on? Is my name an insult now? I honestly can't understand how all of you people know me. You're not samefagging me, are you?

And which part of me looks like a filthy seasonal to you?

Blame Paul (Abicion).

>Was Sie ihr am Weihnachtstag geschenken

An engagement ring and a bun in the oven.

At least she didn't die a virgin. In a sense, anyways.

Why did they shrink Beato's god thighs and hips?

We're all Kevin now.

>And which part of me looks like a filthy seasonal to you?

The part that has MAL bookmarked to your toolbar.

Cryska, Yui, Irisdina and Inia are my waifus.

That's the shitty writefag who memes sundowner all day? I don't even know him.

You guys trolling me based on my bookmarks? Holy shit, that's a really low standard for judging people. You actually reminded me I still have a MAL account.

>You guys trolling me based on my bookmarks? Holy shit, that's a really low standard for judging people. You actually reminded me I still have a MAL account.

This is why you scrub your identity before posting, mate. Don't give us anything that can be tied to outside.

Funny, but did you ever participate in the MAL/Reddit SM threads; were you the one dumping all that hilariously shitty anti-Beatrix/Lise and pro-Katia commentary on us from those sites?

Fine, I told you I was autistic, didn't want to take five minutes to photoshop. I just want to be a writefag in peace.

Still don't know where you people got my name from, pretty sure I checked the sceeenshot to make sure it shows nothing.

But no, I never comment on the MAL/Reddit threads. I read the LN and was a Beatofag from day one, those places were all shitposts after episode one of the anime.

We're just fucking around with you m8, have some fun.

And you can be a writefag in peace!

>Still don't know where you people got my name from
Look closer.

Will you ever love someone besides the axe girl?

Those hips, they are sinful.

I just don't get it. The person, more than any in the entire franchise, whose body was built for babymaking dies a virgin.

Holy shit, I'm actually blind or something, should consider killing myself. But did you people get my username from the wiki profile pic? You can't be serious.

BTW, what does that other writefag has to do with anything? I remember him plugging himself here and got BTFO-ed, what else happened?

Christian Bale the moe version is nice, but you gotta go with the superior blonde.

>BTW, what does that other writefag has to do with anything? I remember him plugging himself here and got BTFO-ed, what else happened?

He ruined writefags for Sup Forums.

Wait, what other writefag? We've had like three or four of em.

????

I do remember that archived thread of him getting bashed for putting that TE chick into Alternative. I should go and read it, can't make me any stupider anyway.