Anti-War General

Paleoconservatives, Libertarians, Ancaps, let's redpill the interventionists on this board

Post noninterventionist quotes, videos, essays

OP bumping

OP bumping again

And again

Bump

Bumping

Bumping again

Another bump

Bumping another time

TRUTH BE TOLD

still bumping

bump

I'll bump for the greatest leader the west never had

>thinks that you can solve things without conflict

You can't win an occupation.

hmm

Can't forgive trump for ignoring Dr Paul

>thinks non-inteverntionism is suicidal pacifism
>thinks his government actually serves his interests by bombing sandistan #492

bruh

Ron Paul Reminds Americans the US Military is in 53 of 54 African Countries

>low test liberal anti war cuck general

Fuck off shills, you probably voted for Hillary. Sup Forums is a #MAGA board!

>solve things without conflict

Except when War is the only option to struggle against an aggressor and demon empire i.e. (((them)))

You would probably think I was Asian.

Shut the fuck up you COMMUNIST.

>Ah'ah least i still have muh constitution

The reason America is so great and so free is that the American government prevents Nazi scum, communist filth, and Jihadi Rats from taking over the FREAKING WORLD and invading America. American military intervented to prevent Hitler from taking over the world and eventually America. They prevented them from taking over Vietnam and domino effecting Asia into communism where they would invade Japan, build a nuke launcher and fire it at the USA.

We are now intervening in the middle east so ISIS can't go nuclear and destroy everything. Intervention is NEEDED.

>easy for the JEW.S.A to proclaim Part and parcel of living in a modern (((globe)))

>Communism
>build something

ok, just don't take the fake flag mutts burger

They don't have to build it themselves. They enslave the Native population of the country to do it.

Reminder that the feds blatantly lied about WMD's in Iraq. 4,500 soldiers died in Iraq for nothing and nobody did a damn thing about it. Every single man who died in Iraq died in vain for the NWO.

I hate school holidays

that is correct. I believe Bush even said just before the war that saddam had the ''potential'' to acquire WMDs. I'm pissed now I ever trusted in country.

Why I am based? I am still in highschool but im based. I wanted to talk about this on Friday night but my internet went down so I decided to read some more USSR history and find similarities to the SJWs. However my point remains. The point of the thread is to relate the similarities between social justice and communism. Here are some examples

>Newspeak words to manipulate population (bigot, privileged, bourgeois, enemy of the people
>Demonetization of a group which isn't oppressing anyone (Kulaks, White Males)
>Claim to be libertarian but are very authoritarian on the up-down political compass (not economic libertarian)
>Use victimhood mentality to attract minorities who aren't actually being oppressed
>Despite being "anti-system, both are/were funded by big megabanks (Hillary with Goldman Sachs, USSR revolution by Jacob Schiff)

I'm 18 before you call me "underage" but this is what I wanted to say. SJWs are basically communists and there is so many similarities.

Byproduct of living in a crypto-communist financial system. SJW's just allow the bias to sway that way more

bump for murder-mutts

Ron Paul hates blacks!

mediocre b8, try harder, faggot

Does that even mean anything anymore?