Euro rate thread is a go anons. Whip out your fill buckets

Euro rate thread is a go anons. Whip out your fill buckets.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
youtube.com/watch?v=CpV16BQfbrQ&index=15&list=PLWfbQxVM6T5CdhFTOlDB5qDQRteVomQTm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_Light_(CIA)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heres template

>neutral on Romania
>Romania will conquer the world
>claims to be NS
>neutral on the country who contributed most to the fight jews and bolshitviks russians

I'm taking into account current political situations

'

so you think the state of the UK, Germany and Russia ..is good and you like it?!

Romanian is the greatest nation in the history of the Universe

Well just the country as a whole, I love german culture and history, but I only "like" it right now because it's run by libtards. And honestly I don't mind Poot that much apart from the fact that he's fucking with mother Ukraine.

sure, sure ..you need to change your map. Either you LOVE Romania or take off that NS flag..

Gas the Scousers.

Nuke London.

christ you know nothing about the UK

scotts are literally communists

Why should I love Romania pls explain. I am open to having my mind changed.

U got fucked in Old Riga when u stole the flag or pissed near Freedom monument on the trip through Baltic states?

Likes us but also like the tans, get fucked our lad

this lad gets it, croatia go deo

just to name a few
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

nah just not informed enough to have an opinion.

Mate. Ireland is free and it will be free for the rest of time if God is as good as he claims to be. It's time to put differences with the britbongs in the past.

get fucked ahmed

Red rose scum

your map's ok though

You're getting invaded again if we see EU troops on Irish soil.

Your God gave Ireland to England 800 years ago. Why do you defy Christ's representative on Earth??

'

well?! are you in love with Romania yet?!

now england is muslim
maybe God doesnt like england

lol

>Literally called land of angels
>God and England BTFOing your moorish ancestors

Yeah maybe you're right user......if you ignore the last 1000 years of human history.

Dumb wop.

I don't want to Hate Sweden and Germany... I'm just extremely disappointed. You'll have my support when you start getting your stuff together.

>inb4le56%

Oops, didn't mean to hate Switzerland, which I love. The borders on this file are porous....

Just like real life?!

>inb4BurgerEducation

>loves Hungarians and Poland
>"likes" Romanians
kys

Italy is better.

I don't know enough about Romania. My first kiss was from a Romanian girl (although she had a British accent, her parents were NGO turds). "Like" isn't bad.

read up

Pretty impressive, Romanburger!

(Roms) we don't work well together which is our one and *only* flaw lol
The second even 2 Romanians manage to work together longer than 88 minutes, we'd take over the world, but it has yet to happen. All sarcasm aside, don't sleep on us ;)
there's a reason CIA has more agents in Rom than other European nations.

What possible reason could you have for liking Sweden and disliking Denmark? Border butthurt?

he's clearly a slavshit

I fullheartedly agree

Love ruski but hate Ukraine??? The fuck is wrong with you????

>giving legitimacy to Russian invasion of Crimea
fucking KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS

hes one of those conflicted rape babies

Fucking dumbass scum

mad nigger is mad

i like russians and putin?
and fuck ukrainians, should go suck a dick. literally the niggers of eastern europe.

muh 56%
BTFO, idiot.

did grammy get ass raped by communists? now youre just a conflicted faggot

lawllsss

clearly I'm Romanian you fucking (((slavshit))) >i love (((putin)))
I bet (((you))) do

Bitch fuck you. They will be Europes premier soldiers in the race war to come. They're the most redpilled nation in all of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpV16BQfbrQ&index=15&list=PLWfbQxVM6T5CdhFTOlDB5qDQRteVomQTm

>Portugal in not Spain, u americuck go outside and read a book

no, west-german here.

good job getting triggered by an opinion.

>CIA has more agents in Rom than other European nations.
Interesting. Or at least ones they admit to.

Are Romanians white though? Apparently Burgers aren't allowed an opinion on that, just curious. If I got a new Romanian waifu, would we be welcomed and spared in le race war?

Why would they not be white?

All the memes has brainwashed me into thinking the only real white people are hiding in vans in the French countryside.

But less sarcastic answer: the only Romanian I knew was kind of olive skinned? Most 'muricans would assume she was Iranian or light-skinned Chicana.

>doesn't like italy but likes russia

just kys mutt

nice try burger

>homeland is two countries
>american flag

My ass. Fuck off burger

Get off Sup Forums for a bit and travel. Not all Italians are arabs and not all Spanish are Morrocans, and not all Greeks are turks.

>Odiando a tu padre

Why

True, I do need to hit up Europe before the fighting starts. I've lived in Canada and Japan, but I know that barely counts.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_Light_(CIA)

>are Romanians white
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania
>The human remains found in Peștera cu Oase ("The Cave with Bones"), radiocarbon dated as being from circa 40,000 years ago, represent the oldest known Homo sapiens in Europe.[24][25] The Neolithic-Age Cucuteni area in northeastern Romania was the western region of the earliest European civilization, known as the Cucuteni-Trypillian culture.[26] Also the earliest known salt works in the world is at Poiana Slatinei, near the village of Lunca in Romania; it was first used in the early Neolithic, around 6050 BC, by the Starčevo culture, and later by the Cucuteni-Trypillian culture in the Pre-Cucuteni period.[27]

not only are Romanians the "whitest" ..they are the original Europeans and origins of all other whites.

PP and retarded sjw everywhere, what a shithole

The ...fighting? How brainwashed are americans on Sup Forums now

Rajoy is cucked but atleast hes not anti-Spanish like some other politicians in Europe

I love all of my fellow Europeans. Except for Turkroaches, Londonistan and the Islamic Republic of Sweden.

best map so far

I spoke too soon .. now this is the best map so far .. love you too

>Istanbul is geen

I like to pretend its still Constantinople.

R8

>mediterranian is disliked

sorry canacuck you must be exterminated

I don't like shitskins sorry

>muh reich
>meanwhile the rest of the map is trash
nice one

whats your beef with poland

Rate,what do you think?

Comparing UK, Sweden, France & Germany now to ten years ago... And pondering about what ongoing trends suggest for ten years from now... I absolutely don't think it's paranoid. Also, show geoflag scholmo.

More than Basques? That's neat though. Good for ya'll.

ce crez buh tigane, am adus mândrie poporului nostru in tredu acesta
și ce e cu tine, nici măcar nu-mi spui "ce faci frate" când eu sunt singurul care luptă pentru poporul nostru pe pol

>more than Basques
I'm RH negative myself but yes.. they likely migrated there from Rom and remained isolated.

bravo

this

I'm mixed about Bosnia and Hungary is eh, like em but don't really care for them.