Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkqZSZjSU7w
mapchart.net/europe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Template.

>Tfw Based PA

Based PA reporting in

>77

KEK approved. He watches over this beautiful land.

I'd make my homeland red if I could

forgot pic

I think everyone in Sup Forums could aspire to be like you.
Also, checked.

Why do you hate me?

its hilarious inbred niggers dont realize the importance new york played in the creation of this country. go smoke a little more meth or run out and get some more tar. stupid hicks.

Texas is truly the greatest state in the nation.

Someone is a little upset over here. There are plenty of buildings in NYC to jump from so there's really no reason to be bothering us with this nonsense

NY sucks. I can't think of a single redeeming feature about the entire state.

> forgot pic
> doesnt use color scheme

yea, kys.

I don't hate you, user. I hate your niggers and I hate your obesity.

Come to PA my man, we welcome you

because youre an unaware faggot

as a PA fag this is almost entirely accurate except Delaware should be love cuz MUH SALES TAX and North Dakota should be love because Carson Wentz

The places I've never been to are neutral because I have no personal experiences with those places.

This is true, I did it rather fast and did not think. I would change Delaware to blue if I could take it all back

What the fuck has Ohio done to you?

Could you explain?
>Pennsylvania
>Florida
>Nebraska
>Iowa

it's close enough faggot
that's the plan. give it another year

I want to move to PA for a based Italian qt wife. It's all I want in life desu, but I don't want to go to Long Island or God forbid NYC to find one

FPBP, template doesn't count.

Yes, finally someone who's not hatin' on my lovely state of Colorado.

>Implying Burgerland isn't a shithole

I think I have a fair opinion of the USA

Just for the scenery, you can keep the weed and people though

NC? Most of the gray ones are states I haven't been in

your division of texas is so accurate

Fuck Texas.
Also, r8

central to southern texas is a shithole

If there are any Norks in this thread, please nuke Chicago

>Could you explain?
Of course user:

>>Pennsylvania
Philly essentially being a wannabe NYC -- as people who are priced out of NYC move to Philly and bring their shitty politics with them. Middle PA is God's country and is ok with me. Pittsburgh can be hit or miss -- pretty based for the most part but RAPIDLY being ruined by millennials.

>>Florida
I really should put a hate section in the southern tip of FL. Middle state and panhandle are pretty legit, but south florida is rotten.

>>Nebraska
>>Iowa
Literally just corn and soy. I have no opinion of them, completely absent of culture. They are the Ben Carsons of the states.

Why are you still in that broke ass state?

Why the TX hate? Because it isn't a shitpoor Southern state, like yours?

The people you're refering to are the California transplants are the dudeweed bros that congrugate in Denver and they in no way represent true Coloradans who have been here since the beginning.

Everything south and west of Denver is amazing. Boulder can eat a dick.

Argentina is in south america you fucking retarded mutt

>>
just like here in illinois with chicago bringing the rest of the state down

argentina es blanco

Sit down Maxi.

How can one love Florida?

Yah exactly which is why I didn't put hate on my map for Illinois. We both know what it's like to get our entire states misrepresented.

help me out then, I've visited your shitty state MANY times, and never have I ever wanted to make the stay permanent

I think my point have been proven

Are you retarded?

It's not just Chicago. Bloomington, Peoria, Rock Island and especially Rockford (among others) are little mini-Chicagos. Just as bad but smaller.

What point?

youtube.com/watch?v=gkqZSZjSU7w

Do you have a template for this map?

>BASED
>A
>S
>E
>D

NY is god awful and your ilk with that new york attitude is the most cancerous thing on the planet. So combative and self congratulatory. New Yorkers and Californians call the rest of the US "flyover states" and have this aura of better than thou.

It contributes nothing and thinks that it's hot shit. Nothing but a desert and cancerous large cities.
Floridians are the most powerful race in the world.

No, I just snipeshot this.

mapchart.net/europe.html

Don't you have a submarine to find?

It's beyond me how anyone could dislike Ohio.

Shouldnt you be OD'ing in a coal mine?

State level if anyone is interested

those have to be the gayest truck rims on the market. fucking nutruck fags.

Maybe the West coast. Not the East coast, central, or South. No comment on the north

NC best state?

Yeah I have west coast bias, otherwise California, Oregon, and Washington would be red

SC here. Go fuck yourself, NC. You're New Jersey light.

I may move to Charlotte but I don't want to be in the middle of fag central. What's it like? I have normie opinions but /pol opinions are what count

I pretty much only like white states apparently

Too soon.

I wouldn't know, since I don't understand purchasing a truck for recreational purposes.

Contributes nothing? Alabama is one of the states that takes FAR more federal dollars than they pay in taxes. They are a leech on states like TX, which keep this country running. Your state's leading industries are college football and sister fucking. Get bent faggot.

Here's a tourists opinion

SC is better, we just don't want anyone moving here. Everyone stay the fuck out of our beautiful state.

Why do you hate us?

Texas is the greatest country in the entire country.

You snowbirds come to Myrtle Beach and take over

>Not labeling legend

Especially Rockford

t. 25% face

>not being able to tell anyway

Never been to Myrtle Beach, I don't much care for that scene. Charleston is fucking beautiful though, and theres a lot of great history along the Sea Islands.

I live in charlotte. It's not bad. It's a liberal city, but there surrounding suburbs are more conservative, so there is a good balance. Nothing ever happens here. Most people keep to themselves. It's a city that collectively cares about its image.

Mooresville is good if you like cars and boats.

the purer the white the more i like the state.

Indiana loves you too, Ohio. Seeing George Clinton at Nelson ledges was one of the best times of my life.

It is a known fact Floridians are the most powerful race in the entire world.

True... better taxes, cheaper gas.

Got a lot of niggers tho.

TN #1

I mean, I could tell. It just wasn't a pleasant viewing experience. Chill dude :^)

We isolate them to the shit parts of the state, like Columbia and Orangeburg. Everyone knows only the Upstate (specifically Greenville, Clemson) and the Charleston area are the only parts of SC that matter.

Fuck Columbia.

I live there for college nowadays. It is not worth moving to. As a city, it is nice and clean but has no soul or character as it is propped up by a banking industry and nothing more. Traffic is appalling because all these people have moved there and there are apartments being built in the middle of nowhere and the 2-lane roads cannot handle all of the commuter traffic. On top of that all, it is full of negroes and mexicans, as well as hopelessly cucked whites.

Trust me, there are far better places to live. Greenville SC is a much better choice if you want to be in that area.

Jej

Explain why you dislike Ohio.