I want to watch pic related on cinema while not dropping spaghettis too much. What do Sup Forums?

I want to watch pic related on cinema while not dropping spaghettis too much. What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take a shower first, put on actually clean clothing, if you have your own car clean it and the seat before all of this, and get some deodorant. Then speak only when you need to or when spoken to. If you have a phone put some kind of boring flash game on it or something, and play it, if someone talks to you that you don't need to talk to ignore them in favor of the game. Alternatively and preferably just keep checking stock prices on your phone this makes you extra boring and gives you a reason to ignore people.

You could also try and act like everyone else does, and realize that even if you fuck up, that most other people are actually just trying to act this way too and if you fuck up they probably don't have any idea how to respond either, so just act like your fuck up didn't happen.

Call the AU version of your crush and ask for advice.

>Walk in
>Watch movie
>Leave

It is that easy. Worked for me.

It really isn't that great.
I was scared that I was going to cry like a bitch like I did with his other films but I only cried once during the film and there really aren't any tearjerkers sadly.

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 12 weeks, 11 weekends
>Has surpassed Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle as #2 Anime Film of All Time in Japan
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Now beyond 20 billion yen (US$243.1 million).
>Nominated for an Oscar
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>On the cusp of going beyond the box office gross of Spirited Away (289.1 million USD)

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

How to pay tickets? Its my first time going to cinema all by myself 2bh

I dont have any car. Im not that rich nor middle class

>Doesn't know how to use a shop
Fuck off bait-kun

I already saw the movie when Sup Forums released Chinese leaks. I just want to see it on the big screen

Keep your fucking trap shut and just quietly enjoy the movie instead of bothering the guy in front of you by being a wannabe youtube e-celeb.

no im serious. It really is my first time going to theatres by myself. Last time I went to a movie theatre was 9 years ago and i was like 10 yrs old

Either buy tickets in advance, use a ticket machine if your cinema has it or ask the person "Can I have a ticket for Your Name please". Don't be an autist and use the jap name because the person will probably have no idea.

>On the cusp of going beyond the box office gross of Spirited Away (289.1 million USD)

No wonder Miyazaki has been salty as of late. His whole life's work is now being replaced by someone better than him.

>mods keep deleting Keit-ai
>it's now about to become the best-selling anime movie of all time

Funny how meme magic works.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/

FINDS

Im not that stupid user. I dont even like to pronounce Jap names irl

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar nominated, and a critically acclaimed box office success, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/

It is a ridiculous keit-ai meme from the Japanese viewpoint
words speaking are especially

Follow this -
Then, look for cinemas near your location and pick one that has good reviews on Google (for screen, sound and seats).
If you have a credit card, you can order the tickets online in advance. They'll send you some details via email, mainly the reservation code and give you something to print or some pic you can carry on your mobile. Then, when you get to the theater, you'll have to head to one of those ticket machines by the entrance and enter your reservation info to print the actual tickets.
If you don't have one, you'll have to get them in person at the theater window, and you pay for them with cash. There will be a queue, so go there like half an hour earlier at a minimum and just act normal.
Carry some music of your liking and use headphones until you enter the showcase to avoid the chances of being bothered by strangers.
Now, as you will be going there by yourself, and it's a movie for weaboos anyway, there will probably be other loners and people like you. But there may also be couples or mid-sized groups of people. Avoid them as much as you can. Try to get a ticket or a seat that's at least 1 or 2 seats away from other people (most people will pick center seats). If you want to avoid the chances of sitting near someone else, pick one of the seats closer to the aisles.
Once you have the ticket, look for the room number printed on the ticket and locate the room in the premises (if it's a big theater it will have different showcases). IF the tickets are numbered, go to the room entrance 10' earlier. If they're not, go there 20-30' earlier so you can pick a good seat.
You can buy popcorn and a soft drink, but keep in mind it's pretty hard to carry a plastic cup and a bucket of popcorn with only your 2 hands, while also holding the ticket, or your phone and it will be awkward to sit down.

No wonder Keit-ai is no. 1 on MAL and Spirited Away is no. 16.

OP what country are you from?

Stop spamming this shit on every thread ffs.

Flipland

I'm handsome even though I'm a shut-in NEET so dropping spaghettis won't be a problem.

sounds pretty helpful. Thanks

Alright, you just never know.

that still sounds awkward

>grown men crying to some kiddy film

wew, your only meant to enjoy the visuals of the film anyways, the plot is no way near depressing so you guys must be real bitches

It won't be shown in my country. Any torrents yet?

Just sit back and watch it faggot.

You're not obligated to communicate or make eye contact with the other weebs in the theater.

Quite light-hearted desu

Buy them online and go in by scanning the QR code. Zero social contact or skill required.

Its really great to cry to a touching movie, you should try it sometime.

>I already saw the movie when Sup Forums released Chinese leaks.

Any archived threads? Yearning for some discussion.

Live in a weeaboo country where nobody gives a fuck.

>ask my friend to watch it with me
>he refuses because two dudes watching a "romance" movie is gay

Bloody hell. It's not even the chick flick kind of romance. I bet it's the pandering to otaku kind of romance.