Black Friday posts single day record for gun checks at more than 200,000 USA TODAY

Trump wipes another milestone away from Obama's legacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/25/black-friday-posts-new-single-day-record-gun-checks-more-than-200-000/894706001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey stupid: know how many of them were bought by anti-fascists? You Trumpsucking fucks better be pissing yourselves, its either in your chairs or on the floors when anti-fascists finally round up people with racist/illegal opinions and get them on their knees.

Why MAGAidiots are celebrating their doom is beyond me. Fuck you guys.

Remember gun owners. No bad guy gets a fun unless a goodguy sells him one.

Exactly, but your going to need to practice, it isn't like the movies, snowflake

I'M DYING LAUGHING

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Thinks ANTIFA can actually shoot straight/withstand recoil.

or stolen

You gotta admit the bitch could take a punch OP pic related

Finally good news. I bought and additional rifle for my son, he has enjoyed all of our hunting trips since he was young and developed many skills in the process, this Christmas he turns 18 so I'll give him a Ruger 10-22 as a gift. I hope all of you faggs had a blac/k/ Friday and didn't buy useless shit.

you cumswallores cant even load a round in the chamber
pfffsssssssss

lol

somebody post webm of that trick she does

Yes I do, all the Bursa Thunders and the HighPoint 9mm.

sharpiepooper timestamp i want to see yer rectum

good stocking stuffer, hope he gets a nice center fire under the tree

taking the punch by the manlet?

You people start crying over the word nigger. Do you think you will have what it takes to last in a gun fight?

any pictures of her feet?

There are only two genders. Oh you have to slide that little button forward or it won't go boom

>racist/illegal opinions
Kek

I'll do a quick search and find the moldy snatch

disappointing.

I watch the replays regularly. She’ll be dead by 25.

they don't give guns to the mentally ill. otherwise I'd own one too.

There are plenty of white tailed deer here, so as family tradition we kill an animal for food each year(sometimes two if they're small like quails or rabbits). I thought him with rabbits and small animals first, but next year he will hunt his first deer by himself (largest was a boar), I'll go with him of course, but the scouting, gearing, strategies, etc. will be done by him alone, if we fail we might just skip that year hunting and buy chicken at the store or something. I feel proud tho, idk user, it really makes me happy my son is not a Marxist faggot, but instead a discipline focused man, fatherhood really is the thing most family units are missing.

Remember these fella's

It is amazing what one man with a rifle can do

It is man, it's really worth every penny.

Why are lefties always crying about background checks when clearly there are plenty?

200,000 thousand in one day, God Bless America

and they thought they could ruin our Thanksgiving by spilling the cranberries. kek

Lost after the first sentence.

I really want to hate fuck her

Sans the bush

>boys, I gotta tell you the bad news now...
>with all of these new guns out there
>there's going to be an ammunition shortage
>again
>thank-you Donald

Yeah, I'm as worried as I was bout their nov. 4th protests that were going to last until trump was removed from office

>200,000 thousand in one day
200 million guns in a day? wow!

Now you know why everyone wants to come to America. Freedom guaranteed.

sorry 200,000 I got excited

can you imagine what 200,000 rolls of toilet paper would bring on the street of Buenos Aires

any more of this disgusting bitch? asking for a friend

>Fall for November 4th meme and buy a PTR91.
>Feel like an idiot for a day.
>Remember about the upcoming civil/RAHOWAH

How assblasted would the left be if Trump sold AR15,1911, & glock accessories to fun campaign?

I know I'd buy Trump branded mags

never gets old

Can you say that again in English?

nice source faggot

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/25/black-friday-posts-new-single-day-record-gun-checks-more-than-200-000/894706001/

ib4 fag telling to archive dat sheet

Preach it!

These fucking red necks won know what hit them. We have fucking soros money, international backing, fucking we went to jihadi zones and fought real fucking wars while bubba fucked his donkey on meth.

All fellow lefties on notice, if you are not prepared to fucking kill all the retarded right to stop trump you are a fucking PERFORMER not a revolutionary.

Trump takes nigger's record

archive faggot

Do you know Charlie Brown of Peanuts fame in Austrsaa? You know the skit where Lucy's holding the American football