How is this possible...

How is this possible?i understand that Lelouch may have survived via immortality at the end of season 2 but literally why? I understand that fans always want more but the end of season 2 was literally perfect. Any ideas on how they could build on season 2?

jobsnhire.com/articles/52812/20161213/code-geass-season-3-release-date-spoilers-update-lelouch-resurrection.htm

I'm hoping for something like mushishi. Just them travelling the world helping people solve their problems.

Code Geass never goes small, though, so I doubt it will happen.

Who cares, shouldn't we be happy we're getting more content?

>dystopian future
>world got nuked
>some warring nations that survived and one hegemonic
>Bunch of wastelands with warring tribes
>Suzaku became immortal and turned into batmanlike or maybe kenshiro figure after no matter how hard he tried to uphold the law and morality and all that shit the world still went to shit
>lelouch had a daughter with CC
>the daughter was born sick
>CC passed the geass to her
>Cop out convinient plot point that kids born fro holders can receive the code of their parents regardless of the rules
>CC dies
>Lelouch has to rekt the warring nations and build a country her daugther can live in

There its perfect

>Any ideas on how they could build on season 2?

Until we get more info there are just too many ways to even properly speculate. One thing I hope they do is bring back the Doombot gimmick with C.C/Suzaku/Lelouch all masquerading as Zero at some point.

Suzaku is incompetent. His failure as zero is bound to happen and that's why they'll need someone with better skills
That someone will be the villain of season 3 who wants all the black knight power for himself. Leouch doesn't like this and fights his way up again. My predictions

I always thought that the ending, while great, was too ideal. Not to be an overly cynical faggot or anything, but I always thought that the way that the world just accepted it's new leaders without any hitch was a bit odd or that no one tried to take advantage of the situation, at least that's what I think.

>eat a delicious dinner
>someone gives you literal shit on a plate for dessert
>"you should be happy you got more!"
I'm not saying it's going to be bad, but that doesn't mean more is always good or that you should be grateful for it just because. They had a good ending, and if they can continue from that, great. If not, it is definitely going to have a negative impact on them.

So then just don't watch it? Who cares.

Code Geass is shit, so why do you care?

Depends on how you take the ending. I, for one, think that Lelouch dying was the perfect thematic closure, that's why I've always refused to think he could be alive, because that just ruins the symbolic meaning of his actions and his redemption. Though can't deny the evidence that he could've been alive.

So I would've prefered they hadn't touched it and left the ending to everyone's imagination.

Also, bringing back CG now after 10 years just smells like a cashgrab from Sunrise, surely they hadn't planned to make another season originally, and so it looks like a forced addition to an already complete work. Hence I'm both disappointed and skeptic, but it if turns good, heck, I'm gonna be happy. It probably won't though.

Yeah, that situation will be stable for five years tops and then it's back to conflicts again. It's just human nature.

Then just close MPC-HC?

le marion face

I think I much prefer it to rushed sequels though. If it was purely as a cashgrab they would have been far better off doing another season while it was still fresh in everyones mind. Waiting this long feels like they have at least had enough time to reflect on what made it great and build a plot around it.

It could still suck but at least they didn't rush into it.

It will be like DTB 2 where we will pretend that it never existed
>Lulu becomes immortal
>CC becomes some weird supernatural being that threatens the world
>Lulu becomes hobo and afterwards decides to kill CC
>He adopts a girl who has some magical geass that can manifest psyhical things out of thin air
>He fails to kill CC but still saves her somehow
>CC reborns as a male
>Good end...?

>lelouch had a daughter with CC

>they first get a boy and afterwards a girl
>The siblings get along well
>Maybe a tad too well
>Imouto asks for life counseling from the brother
>There are rumours about the bro being a bit too into his own imouto
>...

Make Lulu fight a Donald Trump-expy tyrant ruling Britannia.

And Suzaku is now a Stephen Hawking-esque vegetable with a voice synthesizer and Kallen's a prostitute.

>Nunnally the empress is the sister of the demon Lelouch that almost destroyed the world
>Not to mention she cried hard on the corpse of him meaning she was sympathizing with him actually.
>They still let her govern Britannia.
>They still let anyone from the Britannia dynasty to govern aything at all instead of removing/banning them and changing the name of the country.
Wew

I kinda hope that he doesn't actually come back to life/be revealed to never have died in the first place, but instead either

A) It's just some impostor, possibly "trained" by Lelouch/C.C. as his successor in case of emergency

B) Lelouch's "resurrection" is just in the form of him playing the "I know what you're going to say/what's going to happen enough that I can pre-record my response" trick he did with Mao/Schneizel on a massive scale, giving pre-recorded instructions on how to deal with a crisis he foresaw before he died.

I doubt that Britannians hate Lelouch as much as the rest of the world. There's gonna be some hardcore faction of the military that's still gonna be loyal to his emperor persona guaranteed.

They said at the event that he's definitely the MC, not some clone, alternate reality version or impostor.

>and Kallen's a prostitute

She already is.

>Lelouch has to do all this while trying not to be like his father

>There's gonna be some hardcore faction of the military that's still gonna be loyal to his emperor persona guaranteed.
Regardless of being civilian or militarist there will be always fascist nutshells that will follow their dictator to the end even if he fucked them up badly in the past.
Still Scheinzel destroyed Pendragon with Freija warheads and caused millions to die. I'd bet Britannians hate the dynasty as well

Stop she is pure
She is in love with a member of the superior aryan master race called Gino. There is no way he would like him if she was a slut.

>>lelouch had a daughter with CC
>>they first get a boy and afterwards a girl
>>The siblings get along well
>suzaku kills CC because he think lulu gave up on their dream so that he could be with her, and think killing her would make lulu come back to their old time as emperor (zero)- knight (zero)
>lulu sends his kids away in a small country to keep them safe from suzaku
>lulu starts on a plan to reunite with CC
>his son fucks up his plan by trowing a tantrum and taking over his empire

Oh please, Kallen will just be one of his side-hoes. Gino won't settle for a Half-Britannian

Half the fun of Code Geass was Lelouch making geass commands, but he can't do that now. The strategizing otherwise always ended up being blow up the environment.

he got his immortality and he could use that to make others do his binding
>father, I've come to bargain

Lelouch achieved Code Geass™ user. He didn't finish his contract with CC since he got his code from Charles so he has now both code and geass.

>end of season 2 was literally perfect.
fans had almost 10 years to live with it. It was fun and now it came to an end. Sunrise decided it's finally time to add more to the story. With all the hints left behind it might not be stupid to think they had r3 planned years ago

>Any ideas on how they could build on season 2?
destorying britania was only one of his goals. For r3 a bigger goal is needed. So he also wanted to make a better world for nunnally.
During the time skip Lelouch probably found a way to bring back some of the people killed because of his actions. R3 will probably resolve around it with the mystery of geass world explained further

Oh so history indeed repeats itself

This.

I am glad somebody got my joke

I feel retarded that I didn't immediately get this.

The geass thing will be explained more that's for sure but the world peace through the united hatred was pretty feeble already so it wouldn't be weird to see the world being already in chaos just after 3-5 years because some countries still wanted to get revenge on Britannia.

>During the time skip Lelouch probably found a way to bring back some of the people killed
please, no it's bad enough that Lelouch somehow survived/gets resurrected, there's no need to remove all tension for the other characters too by removing the danger of death for them.

Lelouch has some way to survive by possibly receiving Code and all. But the other characters resurrecting/reviving/surviving somehow? No, not happening.

Only in your fanfic universe. Kallen is no more one of those than C.C. for that matter.