Rin and Arturia constantly getting threads left, right and centre

>Rin and Arturia constantly getting threads left, right and centre

Why doesn't the real best girl not get appreciated enough?

Not even best Rider
pic unrelated

What is it that makes Rider best class?

No one wants a girl who are taller than them.

She's only 172cm.
Although granted that makes her taller than most men in Japan and on /fit/, but still.

I find that absolute lies, who doesn't want a tall girl to princess carry them to bed?

Medusa is a failure

>obviously hotter and a better character than wormslut, people still like worms
>the old hag brigade are all in for Caster, her loli form is popular too while Medusa wallows in mediocrity and no one gives a shit about her loli form
>in the greater perspective of the old hag division she is outclassed by Sensei, Medea, Lancer!Shitber and a couple more
>her sisters are more popular

JUST

>Arthuria

Who ?

Go away discount Kohaku

actual best girl

The consensus is that she's amazing so there's nothing to talk about

KILL YOURSELF TAMAMOFAG

>Arturia
I actually always wondered if it isn't a little bit weird for Shirou to call her Saber, even though they're fucking. Shouldn't your boyfriend use your name instead of some class name?

Make me, nii-san

I agree, why doesn't Illya get appreciated enough?

I want rider to ride me

because it's a somewhat genuine class with a lot of room for tactics, weapons, vehicles etc.
also I want Medusa to ride my face

>read HF they said
>it's totally Riders route they said
fuck this shit, F/HA > everything

Rider is underrated but she still gets more threads dedicated to her than Caster.

I agree, she isn't posted enough.

oppai snek

Posting best rider ITT

>and on fit
pure gold

Let's post some arthurias.

And maybe some loli medusas.

I do

>Why doesn't the real best girl not get appreciated enough?

Because Irish Muscle Wizards are a niche within a niche.

What are you saying? Medusa is certainly less popular than Salura but no way she is also less popular than Medea or her annoying sisters.
Medusa also has a lot of fanart and in some polls she didn't do bad with a nice 4th position, her sisters are just relevant in Fate/GO and even as lolis they are outclassed by a lot of other servants

Did someone say real best girl?

Rin and Sakura still go with Emiya-kun and senpai. Come to think of it, Saber is almost never referred to as Arturia period.