This is my wife Ilya. Say something nice to her!

This is my wife Ilya. Say something nice to her!

Illya, you look pretty cute and you've got a good heart but how could you marry such a loser?

Your wife is a whore

Is OP a fat balding faceless old man?

Kuro>Illya

tell him you're just getting ready for Shirou already, Illya.

Goodbye Ilya

>good heart
Heh.

Your wife has a very nice calendar spread.

>more shit that will never get scanned

Just kill me now.

That is one A+ calendar.

>tfw you'll never have a relationship with Illya and Iri like this

What a lesbian

Your wife is a slut who lets anyone fuck her.

Go away, Miyu

Yeah I'm almost tempted to get this one, but I guess the issue would be getting it without paying some ridiculous price from a reseller.

What I wouldn't give for a way to get all the official art from all the seasons, so many good ones I will never see outside of samples.

I'm planning to splurge out in C91 again once the end of the year rolls in. Maybe I can hop on by the SL booth during day one and get it, fuck I might get the clock as well honestly.

How does it feel to be cucked by her own brother?

Damn i'd love a scan of those, especially the first one.

Wish i had the money to travel halfway around the world to go to Comiket but unfortunately I don't the money for that or even just for buying them from resellers.

Prisma Illya's the first show i've been so much into that I just want to collect everything i can get, be it digital or physical copies but tt really made it clear just how hard it is get a hold of a lot of the stuff with all the event exclusive and seller exclusive stuff that they do, especially when you don't live in Japan.

Hope you had a happy BLACKED wedding

that middile one, Oh I hope it gets scanned.