This is what a post op "vagina" looks like. This is what the left is advocating for

This is what a post op "vagina" looks like. This is what the left is advocating for.

Here's another

I'd still fuck it

Here's a time lapse of how you get a "vagina"

Here's a couple of people trying to do the surgery themselves.

Wrong board.

Try Sup Forums

How do doctors think they are upholding the hypocratic oath by doing this shit?

Their overinflated sense of self importance helps

>Here's a time lapse of how you get a "vagina"
this is so gross.

why the fuck would you post this??? I'm going to be sick

Because you need to realize the evil the left is advocating for. Simply saying "leftists want men to cut their cocks off" isn't enough. You gotta see what really happens.

wew lad

>told to get educated
>get educated on trannies
>suicide statistics
>abuse and history of abuse of they return in kind
>mentally ill
>pretty much black pilled now

what now?

Oh! I forgot a real juicy one. This is about a guy who had the surgery and talked about his experiences before and after. It's really depressing.

That is going to get so infected. No way that environment is sanitary. Probably going to get massive internal bleeding and go septic. Well I suppose at least it's one less mentally ill faggot to worry about.

They're mad scientist fetishists. Like Dr. Frankenstein in the modern era.

What the liberals advocate for.
The left have social conservatives too you know

>what now?
>told to get educated
>get educated on trannies
>suicide statistics
>abuse and history of abuse of they return in kind
>mentally ill
>pretty much black pilled now
[you are here]
>fuck trannies
>???
>profit

When it's so disgusting you can't look away. Jesus that is fucked.

>He's a boy
>You want a girl so tear off his cock.
>Tie his hair in bunches fuck him call him Rita if you want

Richey Edwards jknew the horror was real

Actually, more US private doctors led the pioneering surgery
The UK is full of absolutely terrified doctors
>muh transphobic

>fuck trannies
You spelled execute wrong

why do you care if someone wants to do that to themselves?

>am gay
>like men
>told trannies are men
>disappointed when they look better than most cis women

I don't think they are advocating for people to get such procedures done, just like they're not advocating for people to get abortions.

In both cases they are advocating for people who opt to make such decisions for themselves to be treated with human dignity.

Actually, the left argues that it’s not your goddamn business what someone does to their own body, but you keep making your own bankrupt arguments.

tranny class action when

Kill yourself. You've failed as a functional human being. The very least you can do is rid the gene pool from your degenerate filth.

because these people are starting to get involved in politics?

WRONG

According to the fascist SJW state of America all trainees are required by law to chop off their dicks. Surgeons are literally held at gun point to perform these mutilations. Im not making this up, i read it on Sup Forums so it MUST be true

so?

You mean Dr. Frank-n-furter?

That’s stone cold butthurt right there. Aren’t you afraid of turning gay by communicating with me? It could happen!

i'd like it if mentally ill people don't get elected

I love the sound of regret in the morning

because they have that right as Americans?

>no taxation without representation.

Sorry you dont get to pick and chose who has rights. The constitution has decree that as long as you're born here you can run for office and be elected to that office by the people. You like to laugh at liberals who crying that Hillary won by 3 mil votes but shove the electoral college down their throats. You dont understand politics do you? I bet you come on Sup Forums and ask these 14 year old beta cucks how to live your life

>red pill me on books
>red pill me on clothes
>red pill me on penis
>red pill me on feces

good luck pushing jewish lawyer sorcery in fucking Thailand where all these fags go to get their nut sacks cut off and dicks flipped inside out. Gooks are immune to that crap.

only a moron would fall for this

atleast they can't breed... now we need to fight for them not to adopt...

bu-bu-bu-but trannies look like men!

>only an idiot would fall for this.

we dont elect schizoids into office so why should with people who stick shit up their wound so that they can emulate having a "vagina' or people who are born with a dick or vagina and think they are a woman or man respectively?

good luck, eventually you'll end up cucking yourself because the SCOTUS will end up ruling on the 14th amendment

we already have a senile president and that's way worse

But they do get elected to office. YOU personally have problem with it. Again on paper Americans have certain rights and if they run for office and get elected tough shit nigger

What beautiful pictures of sexy vaginas.

Mmmm boy sure like to fcuk those.

Quick question, why are the trannies always white? why are you not representing our black, and even yellow, or red brothers properly.

#More faggot POC's trannies on TV

trannys are awesome I don't care what pol thinks
although the infected wound is pretty fucked up
feminine men were never going to contribute to society so there's no point in trying to stop them, in fact when you try to stop them you're just validating their retarded estrogen filled arguments
It's best they not be bothered and whatever 1% of the population can be freaks and kill themselves before 30
The bathroom argument is only an argument because women molesters are dealt with much lightly than men so you get a situation of a wolf in sheeps clothing

peep isn't a tranny

Fags are gross

Picture in OP's post is Lil Beeps boi-pucci

show me where a person with schizophrenia got elected into office in the United States. why do you people think its normal for mentally ill people to be into positions of power?

>trannys are awesome I don't care what pol thinks
>posts to Sup Forums
>tries to justify his reasoning
Hellfire when you die fag enabler.

so with that logic its ok to not care about white people, when they become the minority. I usually dont like the war on white people. But when you say who gives a shit what a small minority thinks its really foretelling what will eventually happen to whites, which is sad..

I don't know or care who the fuck "peep" is.

I don't know or care who the fuck "lil beep" is.

Sure here you go!

The only right you have is the right to die and be damned, faggot.

more like this? i love watching them suffer

traps are s8 tough

also kill yourself queer

i dont like the GOP at all but bush wasnt mentally ill. every single person who is transexual, homosexual, whatever sexual besides heterosexual is mentally ill. maybe not so much homosexual but something definitely isnt wired right if you are a male and you think having sex with another male is fun

what's the difference if some gay guy wants to act like a girl?
How does that affect anyone, and look at yourselves pol
if straight white men march they're condemned as nazis while trannys and gays can push their ideology on you
who are the faggots now? your battle isn't with trannys and gays it's much bigger than that

That's all I got, bud.

One of them drew this comic lol.

looks like any other fucken ham sangwich to me

I just ate and now I feel like I'm gonna puke

>How does that affect anyone?

nature is going to run its course white people better start showing more authority
people here are only pissed because a tranny can shake his dick around in public but whites can't even organize

They're probably jews, and kol nidre let's them off.

I'm eating right now. You made a mistake clicking that shit while eating bro.

So do you. I love how you're so brave with your little online threats instead of meeting me irl where u can have a chance to kill me.

ill make you a deal come meet me at

692 N Robertson Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
at 9:30pm This wednesday night 11/29/2017 ill be wear a red dress with a black leather jacket and some louboutins (hard to miss the red sole). See you there sweetie, if not ill be having drinks in your honor bb.

will not view

lol you're probably right, I didn't know society is this far gone

Gay this isn't grinder. Go meet dudes somewhere else

Couldn't get a sharper knife?

Most of them are either foreigners in Asia or Jews, so oaths don't mean too much.

>what now?

Buy guns
Buy ammo
Dig in
Be ready
They are coming

>rubs his vagina all over the counter top

fuck off leaf, im giving this virgin soy cuck the opportunity to put his money where his mouth is. Such a big tough guy on the internet right?

oh god is that a catheter... i wonder what is like to pee through one of those mutilated penises

ave maria

It goes both ways, so if I don't want to pay taxes then I don't have to worry about voting or politics.
Oh wait.

dios mio

God help us.

Miserere Domine.

just have a regular woman piss on ya and call it cum. vaginismus retards. vaginismus

Pfft..

You say that as if brainwashing children was a bad thing.

gay and jew have fuck all to do with one another

Santo Dios

>imma fucken dindu
>"du'd" fucking everything

Gloria Patris et Fili et Spiritu Sancti.

*makes sign of the cross.*

>This is what the left is advocating for.
I'm certainly not "left" and I'm OK with it. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

This must be one of the thousands of hourly Kremlin degeneracy threads that keep shitting up Sup Forums.

Lol capitalism

So fucking disgusting. No man's gonna stick their dick in that and niggers are sub human. No wonder they kill themselves.

>muh tiny vaginal micro differences
>posting "women" in green text is not a thing

Wubba lubba bix nood?

This is the most unholy thread I've ever laid my eyes on, God save us all.

Yes
The difference is that it is even more retarded and disgusting. There are levels to hell you know fagoot. And these homos like yourself are going to be at the one right next to fucking Churchil, Stalin and fucking Woodrow WIlson getting literarily ripped in half by the dragon Leviathan for eternity