JoJo Thread

Spoilers for new chapter: yonkouprod.com/reader/read/jojolion/en/0/60/page/1

Remember, Rokakaka isa hell of a drug.

Gonna post this.Here

Thank you user

No problem senpai.

Why is Koichi so lucky

Is this an actual non gay jojo doujin? Dreams come true.

Anyone else like this little shrimp?

FISTING IS UNBREAKABLE

Me too..Too bad it's so rare since forever

>inb4 okuyasu

>For Crazy diamond to heal I have to actually touch

But that's wrong

Are those 23 Pages all of the Chapter or is there more?

THE GREATEST HIGH

Poor cucked koichi

SHHHHH

>she's imagining that it's koichi touching her

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

I am going to guess Speed King will fuse with Dolomite to create a new Stand or at least an improved version of SK. I think Jobin's scene with Pond guy is a Flash Back and Jobin has already fused with Pond Guy by the time Josuke meets up with the by. I am guessing Dolomite and by extension the new Speed King's ability is that he can control pepole.

It's "Doromite" like the mountain range in Italy, not Dolomite.

I was half expecting Love Deluxe to make her pubes strangle him

Too bad that it didn't last for long...I really wished there was more straight jojo doujin..

Cool, When i thinking about it - being able to control pepole could be an extremely deadly ability if Jobin is the main villain?

>I really wished there was more straight jojo doujin
I don't doujins with characters you know are awkward. But there's way, way too much gay. I'd rather there weren't any JoJo doujins at all

It's looking more likely he is the main villain.

>my stand just flew to Jupiter
what did he mean by this?

>My stand just flew to Jupiter
Keks beyond keks

>and by extension the new Speed King's ability is that he can control pepole
Nah, that's only part of it. JoJo villains are notoriously broken as fuck. Even Valentine, whose ability didn't involve time whatsoever, was among the strongest

Dolomites controls people via an unexplained force. Speedking creates heat in a very localized region. Put 'em together and what do you have? It doesn't have to be the same. Plunder isn't anything like storage or bubble bombs.

>my"stand" flew to jupiter
Even the Doujins make me laugh

>didn't involve time whatsoever
Alternate timelines

Hmm..i think based on the scene with the kid that what ever Speed King's new ability is - it's based on control

Controlling pepole is still a very OP ability in the right hapens

Yesterday i was thinking that with every arc jojo gets more morally ambiguous maybe by the "end" we will be getting an evil jojo

>what is Giorno
>what is Johnny

Anons, catching up with the manga will ruin my experience with JoJo's anime? I wonder how many of you follow both and keep interest in the anime since you know what's going to happen

So are we done with the rock man named after Jap geography? Are the rest going to be named after Italian geography

fuck you valentine was a retard

I'd say watch the remaining episodes of the anime then start part 5. The anime's been a brilliant adaptation so far.

Once you've read the manga there's no reason to watch the anime. It's okay I guess.

>Killing innocents is now considered being good

Fujiwara no Rock is the boss

Id say something that is forbidden here: skip the part 5 manga, and read part 6, because neither spoils the other then proceed to read everything else normaly

I like large fries
but not fried chicken

part 5 has good fights and some of the best stand designs but honestly it's not really important

You have terrible taste. Every Jojo part is important in order to understand the themes in the next
>inb4 "Jojo is about manly men and twinks screaming stand names and posing flamboyantly, it's not a deep series"

>skipping the part 5 aesthetics

some of the best covers in Jojo

How can you understand gravity if you don't understand fate user?

>Skip the part 5 manga
Fuck right off, he doesn't even have the excuse of the part being fully unreadable, the new translations and scans are brilliant.
Doesn't mean it should be skipped at all, it's a brilliant part.

I Giorno is a godfather wannabe but for a greater good, Johnny doesn't give a fuck about the greater good but he's not evil either he is like most of us caring only about ourselves.
I mean that scene where josuke kills one of the stonemen when he's already defeated is worse in comparison

> Not hymen is unbreakable
C'mon man

>Kills Dio's fangirls for literally no reason other than "muh race"
>Keeps shooting at Valentine even when he knows Love Train deflects his shots at other people
>he's not evil
Also, Damo fucking deserved it.

Fuck off naranciafag you hve shit taste.

I have caught up with part 8, read everything, watched the OVA and part 4, and I own the part 2 jojoniums, even though joseph is only my 5th favourite jojo.

IMO, both part 5 and 2 are bottom 4 jojo parts material, but where part 2 is sorta bad and Joseph carries the thing, Part 5 is great, but it is severely held down by Bordo Dilegna

But he's right.
How come people in these threads are telling others to skip parts? Is it the anime bringing retards ?

sorta bad when it comes to jojo, because it is still a very good manga and anime

Why does Josuke not like fried chicken?

I can't stop thinking about this

Doesn't mean it should be skipped.

He wants those munchies not those crunchies

>Just posting a cool page from part 5 that happens to have Narancia makes me naranciafag
I hate that cancerous cunt as much as you do mate.
I disagree completely, I do think Giorno should have done more and had more potential that wasn't expanded upon but the part is fully carried by the qualities of the great cast, some of the best Stand designs and abilities we've had, a very interesting villain and minor villain group and arguably some of the best fights in the series.

That is much better than anything parts 1-3 had. Not saying it's perfection but it's a part people don't give enough credit to. It's one of the only parts where you could argue there wasn't a single bad fight either, every fight had more great parts than bad parts.

7 > 4 > 6 >= 5 > 3 > 2 > 1

The dio fan girl shot was entirely because of Dio using her as cover
It's kind of the same thing with Love Train but... m-maybe johnny is just an idiot?

He's too full on meat after eating all the pussy

Araki became a vegetarian

He knew what he was doing but still shot. That's not something a good person would do.

Friendly reminder that Speedking Crimson will resemble Speedking with Dolomite's bone pattern hatched across in a way that resembles the original King Crimson. It'll have thin arms with joints to parallel S&W. It will also have two faces, the smaller being the skull we see on Dolomites' crotch. It'll have Dolomites' legs as well. The larger face will resemble Speedking with some minor changes.

As for the name King Crimson? I have no idea. Maybe Joubin's new ability will annihilate someone into a fine crimson mist. I dunno. That's my prediction, anyway.

>in Italy
>Italy
Peapod man is going to reveal some shit about the fruit to Gappy and get donuted by the new IT JUST WORKS feat. Beetleman, isn't he?

God damn it I wish we had actual playable villains in the games besides the final boss. Ghiaccio would be so great in motion, and Risotto would make my dick even harder.
At least we have next year's anime

Likely? After this chapter it's all but a guarantee. And I'm fucking pumped. JoJolion is finally starting to interest me

Well the hymens already broken she just needed a tune up by dr.dresuke

>very interesting vilain
the only reason Diavolo is not as shit as Kars is because of the double personality, once we see his true form he becomes shit.
He also had the worst final fight which is very sad because i still thinks part 5 has some of the best fights ever

He knows too much.

That was dropped in favor of the dimension shifting, wasn't it? Sure, you can call them alternate timelines if you want, but that's a stretch.

>Speedking's unexplained abilities
>Doromites control of people
>something to do with heat
I'm at a loss. Molecular acceleration might actually be a thing like anons theorized

It is, but it's not on the scale of erasing time or phasing between parallel universes. There's more to it

Finish part 4's anime then read part 5 or wait until the anime starts. But you can read 6 & 7 and keep up with 8 right now

Hymen is rebreakable maybe?

Maybe, but it's semantics.

It's kind of crazy how stand energy allows infinite realities to exist.

Hymen is unbreakable

>it's not a deep series
It's not. It plays with some deeper themes like fate and bloodlines and shit, but it's largely entertainment with some philosophical window dressing.

He probably meant his stand, which is debatable. If he did he'd feel ti anyways.

Your sister taught me otherwise

>Narancia's body
Oof. I think I'll wait to see how the anime handles character designs

>The only reason Diavolo is not as shit as Kars is because of the double personality
But that's not really the case, he's built up exceptionally well throughout the part and unlike DIO, when he actually shows up all the intimidation surrounding his character actually makes sense considering the first time we "see" him he just straight-up murders Bruno.

Every time he showed up you had that feeling that someone was going to get fucked up, he had a strong presence despite not showing up fully until the last third.

Also I'd argue his final battle wasn't bad. The race for the arrow was much more interesting that your typical villain showdown and was fucking bizarre, it felt like BTD in terms of the mind-games and tension but also felt as dynamic as all the other part 5 battles.
We can dream, senpai.
I don't know, I'd argue that the themes and philosophical undertones and messages in part 7 and 8 are relatively deep enough to actually take into consideration. Also the writing with character relationships especially is above your standard shounen. People don't give enough credit for the series' writing.

god damn user

Rohan! I've come to bargain!

Beats me. I don't care much for fries. They're just potatoes and salt.

IMO, Giorno is bad as a jojo, but it is still overall better than part 2

Jojos

Son of a bitch

aww shit he really does

I thought the realities were just there and D4C allowed Valentine to take full advantage of them. Technically everything in parts 1-6 were just an AU

>Having parts 1-3 at the bottom
I don't mind any taste rankings but it's hard to take someone's seriously when parts 1-3 are above any part after them. good shit, user.

For the user that requested it
Fucking savage
Im on it

Wait so is that Emporio at the end of 59 or not?

Would you like it if part 9 and/or future parts somehow came back to the 1-6 universe?

Araki forgot

I'll go with the manga then. To be honest I enjoy reading more than watching but I kinda got attached to the openings.

>it felt like BTD in terms of the mind-games and tension
That is true. However, would you have liked DiU as much if immediately after BtD Josuke just kills Kira without a fight? Giorno's newfound power should have allowed him to win without making it easy. He literally kills Diavolo without being aware. It's a disappointing conclusion to an otherwise fantastic part

Part 7 is written pretty well and I haven't read part 8 in a while so I wouldn't know but it seems good. But it's not particularly deep. The characters are more relatable than in most shounen, even though they're completely ridiculous. The heroes and villains both feel more human in those parts, and their struggles feel more real.

No. OGverse story is over. SBRverse is now.