Why are so many young white men refusing to grow up?

Why are so many young white men refusing to grow up?

No future

Inferior genetics /thread

When the socially accepted checkpoints on the way to "Growing Up" are gated behind purchases that are no longer feasible for our generation.

Where i live a house costs 2 mil for anything worth trying to build a family in. I would pay more tax on that than i'd earn at my nearly triple minimum wage job.

SAGE BOTNET

Says who?

literally citeing jewish hollywood
kys you ugly neet

Who cares, nigger?

sage
a
g
e

I'm not going to bring a child into this degenerate world where they will arguably live a shitter life than me, grow up in a country less than 50% white their whole lives, and be told his whole life how he is a piece of shit.

White men are the only group that are net contributes for taxes. Time to see the system crumble

Sage .

Hello mod. This is the guy that's posting interracial couples threads on pol for hours. This time he did a different title at least but with the same annoying intent of "spam". I hope the guy to be banned. His content is taking space from other interesting threads and making "spam" thread trash on Sup Forums.

Risk of divorce-rape is too high for value added. Thank feminism

Define "growing up"? Do you mean instead of vidya doing some boring shit like fishing? I can fish in vidya m8.

gee, I don't know OP, what do you think it is? (1 post by this ID)

It's mostly Atheist millennials who spent the best years of their lives playing pokemon and sega and now they have nothing to show for it except really skilled ability to push buttons with their thumbs so that's what they spend their time doing.

Also the jew video game empire pumps out a million new games to spend your lives grinding on every year so you won't notice how they're genociding you, and unfortunately many inferior subhuman untermensch "whites" are falling for it.

geneticly modified people dont count.

I wonder what this image is trying to communicate. It's a bit too subtle for me to grasp. Hmm...

This is what the average Atheist millennial couple does in their free time. This is what the """"successful"""" ones look like.

Hypergamy, whore's don't trade down, also the alpha widow condition, ie women remember all their partners and always compare.

Then for men telegony, non virginal women have other men's RNA lodged in the uterus, and their brains. More men fucked the more batshit crazy they are and the probability of an autistic or downs syndrome child.

The sexual market is fucking broken. Marriage is just a contract giving 50%+ of your shit to women, more with children in alimoney.

>its just a bad deal

And the White women are just shit. Who gives a shit about race when white women clearly don't

>they exist in two extremes

Fat lazy shits who can't cook or clean, or skinny veganized/feminist tradslut bullshiter who expects you to do everything as well.

Sorry, but whores are not worth the grains of the Earth they stand on

Atheist millennials have rejected God, tradition, nationalism, and sexual purity. Now they have become garbage humans, existing only as a reflection of the media they consume. They have no real personality beyond their social media accounts, no real musical or sports hobbies beyond what everyone else says, they are so afraid of rejection that they mold themselves into the image of popular media so as to avoid any criticism.

They are barely even human. Look at them. Walking abominations. Hellfire when they die.

Modern day westerners have too much estrogen, this is why they should be replaced by real men like Mexicans

Spics aren't human. I'd rather be a human full of estrogen than a subhuman animal.

because definition of growing up has changed and is no longer desirable

wtf
did someone shop a white women's head on that girl next to the nigger?
look at her forearms then compare it to her face

>why are so many kikes larping on this board?

>Growing up is taking out a (((mortgage))) and opening yourself up to personal and financial ruin by getting married

What if Sup Forums bought up a bunch of cheap detroit property and made some massive farm. Kidnapped soyboys and force them to take sips every morning and work on the farm. Then we'd assemble a mini army and make detroit into a Sup Forums ethnostate.

>Nation of manlets
>Real men

>videogames are childish

>t. Roastie who spends her day on Instagram

it looks like the gardener and his wife are visiting

she is "american white" user

This. White cuckbois will be replaced by spic machoman. It is soybois destiny to be replaced and extinct as survival of the fittest will triumph over the weakling

damn that guy is pimp. america is the best

> 1 post by this I.D
You are all replying to a slide thread stop or at least sage when you post